She likes me!

My Romantic Drama Life

Since the characters will speaks Korean more often than the other languages, the purple colour now means that you are speaking in English or your language :)

***

 

 

Today, is the day that Kpop World Festival 2012 will be hold. The show will begin at 5 pm. It’s 3.30 pm, and you were waiting for your turn to got the make up and hairstyles. You and your friends had practiced at the stage for hours. You’ve been in the location since 9 in the morning. You felt a little tired, but it’s nothing compared with your mixed feelings. You calmed yourself by plugged the earphone to your ear.

                                                        

 

****

 

“WELCOME TO THE KPOP WORLD FESTIVAL 2012!!!!”, Kara’s Nicole and B2ST’s Gikwang greeted. The crowd were cheering and shouting loudly. “I’m Lee Gikwang and..”, “Jung Nicole will be your host for tonight!!”, they said. “Tonight will be an amazing and unforgettable night, many groups from all over the world will compete!!”, “Yeah, and also there will be some performance from IU, Sistar, Infinite, Boyfriend, T-ara, ALi, and CNBLUE”. “Now, we welcome the cute boys from BOYFRIEND!!!”.

 

Wooo the show has begin!!!!”, Rissa said pointed to the tv on your make up room. Your make up room has a tv and the show was live broadcasted at the tv.

Wooo who’s performing now??”, Mandy said. “Aaah it’s Boyfriend!!”.

With that you run to the couch and watch Boyfriend’s performance. You saw Kwangmin and you smiled automaticly. Suddenly, you heard a knock on the door. You quickly opened the door and saw the VJ and the cameraman.

Hello!! You’re Snowdrop from ___ right? If you don’t mind, we want to do an interview with you”, the VJ said.

Oh, sure!! Come in!!”, you said happily.

Okay, first, please do a little introduction, ok?”, the VJ said. You and your friends just nodded. “Okay, recording start at 3,2,1!”.

“Annyeonghaseyo, we’re Snowdrop from ___!!”, you and your friends said in unison.

“Aaah so here I am with Snowdrop from ____!! First, I don’t know you can speak Korean!!”, the VJ said.

Hahaha yes we can speak Korean a little, we are still learning, but _____ speaks Korean very well”, Darcia said pointed at you.

Oooh I see, so can I just do the interview in Korean? And if some of you don’t understand what I say, can you be the translator?”, the VJ said.

Sure, sure”, you smiled.

“Okay, I haven’t know your name yet, could you introduce yourself one by one?”, the VJ asked.

“Sure, I’m Mandy”, “My name is ____”, “I’m Rissa”, “and I’m Darcia”.

“Woaah what a nice names of yours!! So, I heard that you will perform BTD from Infinite and So Cool from Sistar, is that right? Can you tell me a little explanation about the performance?”, the VJ asked.

“Yes, that’s right. So, first, we will dance to the BTD and then after that, there will be a dance break and we will sing and dance So Cool”, Darcia said.

“Wow that’s interesting, I really can’t wait to watch your performance!! What are you planning if you win this competition?”, the VJ asked again.

“We are planning to continue our high school here, since the prize is about a scholarship”, you said.

“Right, so, how old are you guys?”.

“I’m 16 going on 17 in Korean age. I was born on 1996, and the rest were born on 1997, so they’re 15 going on 16”, you explained.

“Wooah so young!! I’m sure all of you are very talented!! So, can you tell me the details about your group, I mean the positions?”, the VJ asked again.

“Uhmm, ___ is the main vocalist and main dancer, and I’m vocalist and rapper, Darcia is the lead vocalist and lead dancer, and Mandy is the vocalist and maknae”, Rissa said.

“Oooh I see, but who’s the leader and the visual?”, the VJ asked.

“We….actually haven’t decide it yet”, you smiled sheepishly. “Actually we haven’t think about it”, you laughed.

“Well hahaha, maybe better you choose it now, so first, the leader. Who do you think suits as the leader?”, the VJ asked.

All your friends pointed at you, and you pointed at Rissa. After you realized your friends chose you, you were shocked and laughed.

“Why mee??”, you said.

“You’re the oldest among us hahaha, and besides, you’re the main here. Main vocalist and main dancer, also, I think you can take care of us”, Rissa said. You just grinned, don’t know what to say.

“Aaah so the leader is ___, now the visual”, the VJ said.

“Aahh!! It has to be Mandy!!!! Her face is soo cute and unique. People won’t forget her face easily!!”, you said.

“Yeah!! Right!! You should be the visual”, Darcia said.

“I know, I know, I’m pretty and cute, but just don’t expose it too much, I’m shy”, Mandy said with a huge grin o her face.

“Shy you said??? Like you know how to shy!!”, Rissa said teasing her.

“Okay, okay, so the maknae is the visual”, the VJ said. “So, since you’re going to perform BTD, you must be an Inspirit, or maybe just an ordinary fans. So, who’s your biases?”.

“Yeah, actually, me and Darcia just an ordinary fans we just enjoys their songs, but the two girls over here are an Inspirit for forever”, Mandy said teased you and Rissa. “And for bias, I don’t know but I like Dongwoo, he’s funny!”.

“I like Sungyeol, and Rissa, is completely crazy about L!!”, Darcia said.

“Ah it’s not like that! I like L, but not like I’m crazyyyyyyy over him!!”, Rissa denied.

“So, ___ who do you like?”, the VJ asked you.

“I like Hoya”, you smiled.

“And the reason is….”, the VJ waited you to continue his sentence.

“I like his dance moves, his voice, his face, his raps, and his personality. I think he’s funny, I liked him even more when I watched Sesame Player. And he likes purple too”, you laughed. You didn’t realize that you were smiling when you told the reason.

“See, it was obvious that ___ crazy over Hoya!! She was smiling like idiot when she said things about Hoya!!”, Rissa teased you. “W-w-what?? No!!”, you denied. “Now you stuttering”, she laughed in victory.

“Aaah I see, Hoya-sshi, you see?? This girl is your fans and she likes everything about you!! Oh! And she also like purple am I right?”, the VJ talked to the camera first and then looked at you.

You just reminded silent. You don’t know what to say. “She likes purple very much from she was little!!”, Darcia said suddenly.

“See that Hoya-sshi? She likes purple as much as you do!!”, the VJ said to the camera again.

“Wait!”, you finally spoke. “Don’t tell me that Infinite watch this”.

“Now? No. But later, yes”, the VJ chuckled. “They will see this recording right before your performance. And not just Infinite, but also Sistar!!”.

“WHAT??”, your eyes widened. “I’m so dead”, you covered your face in embarrassment.

“Hahahaha don’t be shy ___!! So this is the end of the interview, good luck for the performance!! Please say goodbye to Infinite and Sistar!!”, the VJ said.

“Goodbye!! Thank you for watching us!! Please wish us luck!!”, all of you said. Your friends said in excitement, well, you too, but you still covering your half face in embarrassment.

“Oh come on ____!! You don’t want to say goodbye properly to Hoya?”, the VJ teased you.

“What??”, you said. Your face still flushing red. “Ah-uh by-bye bye, please wish us luck!!”, you bowed to the camera. Finally, you managed to talk between embarrassment and laugh.

 

 

*****

 

“So, that was contestant from Canada!!! Now to our next contestant”, Nicole said.

You were peeking from the backstage. You really nervous after you saw so many people there. You turn around to your friends. “Okay girls, we can do it!! It’s for our future, we can do it!!”, you hugged them.

“So now, please welcome a contestant from ____!!! Snowdrop!!!”, Gikwang said.

You and your friends walked to the center of the stage. You and your friends did a little introduce and got into each position. BTD’s first. So you were wearing the BTD costumes. You and your friends froze on the position waiting for the song to start.

 

(This is your BTD costumes, but imagine there's more sequins on it and you are wearing black docmart boots not heels!! Also you tied your hair and not wearing any jewelleries :))

 

 

****

 

*Before that, in Infinite’s and Sistar’s watching room.*

 

“Woah this room is pretty big!! No wonder the eleventh of us could fit in”, Woohyun said.

“Stop talking about the room! I really wonder about this group that will perform our song. And it’s BTD!! I mean there’s that scorpion dance!!”, Sunggyu said.

“Yah hyung that’s your own problem”, Dongwoo said. “But really I wonder about the group. They said it’s a girlgroup?”.

“WHAT? GIRLGROUP??”, Sunggyu shocked.

“Yeah, they are a girlgroup and they seemed younger than us, probably they are still in high school. We’ve met them yesterday, they are very nice and pretty”, Hyorin said.

Infinite’s jaws dropped. They were shocked that the group who will dance to their song are girls and the fact that the girls  still in high school. But, Sunggyu was the one that shocked the most. “It can’t be-no. They can’t be good”, he said.

“Well you better watch your words then, cause they’re seemed convincing”, Bora said.

“Wooah and you said they are pretty?? I really wonder….”, Sungyeol said.

“Yah! Silent! The recording is going to start!!”, Sungjong shouted.

 

 

(HOYA’s POV)

The recording started. I really wonder about this girlgroup. I mean, if they are going to perform BTD, it’s just ‘WOW’. I mean the choreography is hard and the scorpion dance. If they can do it perfectly then I don’t know what to say. I remember when I taught Sunggyu hyung to do it. It was really hard for him back then….

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m in front of the contestant from ____’s room. Let’s have some interview with them!!”, the VJ said.

The door opened and there were four pretty girls there. I looked at their face one by one, and I stucked at that girl. She’s really pretty, I think I’ve seen her before but where??? WAIT! That can be the girl I saw that day in Seoul right?!

“Woaaah they really are pretty!!”, Sungyeol jaws dropped.

“They are cute!! Woah that one is really pretty!!”, Woohyun pointed at her. I glared at him. I see her first hyung. Watch. Out.

“Annyeonghaseyo we’re Snowdrop from _____!!”, they said. Woah they can speak Korean??! SHE can speak Korean??

“Woah they really are cute!!”, Dongwoo said.

“They are still as cute as yesterday, and their personality seems so adorable and fun”, Soyou said.

“Yeah, I agree. I want to meet them really soon. Can’t wait for their performance!!”, Sunggyu said.

“Sure, I’m Mandy”, “My name is ____”, “I’m Rissa”, “and I’m Darcia”.

Soo her name is ____? It’s beautiful. She was born on 1996?!?!?! So young!! 5 years younger than me?

“WOAH THEY REALLY THAT YOUNG???”, Sunggyu shouted. His eyes widened.

“Woah they are really young, you’re too old for them hyung!”, Sungjong said.

“Well yeah-but, ON THAT AGE THEY CAN DO SCORPION DANCE????”, Sunggyu shouted again.

“YAH HYUNG!! I told you, that was your problem for hard to do it back then!”, Dongwoo said.

I chuckled. Dongwoo hyung was right. Poor Sunggyu hyung. ___ is the main vocalist and main dancer? Wow I really can’t wait to hear her voice and see her dance moves. She’s now the leader too? Wow she’s really something.

“So, since you’re going to perform BTD, you must be an Inspirit, or maybe just an ordinary fans. So, who’s your biases?”.

“Oooh I like this question!!”, Woohyun clapped his hands.

“Mandy is just an ordinary fans? Well—wait!! She likes me??? Aaah she’s so cute!!”, Dongwoo laughed happily.

“Woah Darcia likes me!!! Well she’s pretty!!”, Sungyeol said with a huge grin.

“Soo that Rissa girl crazy over me?? Hahahahha she’s cute!! I want to meet her soon!!”, L said smiling.

So now is ____’s turn. I wonder who’s her bias, but I really hope it’s me. I shook my head. What am I thinking? Why am I feeling this way? This girl is really..

“I like Hoya”.

Wait! She like who? Hoya? That’s me!!!

“Wow she like me!!!!! We like each other than!!!”, I said. Suddenly, the room was quiet. I turn around too look at them and they were looking at me. “What?”.

“You like her?”, Dongwoo asked.

“What?”, I asked. Wait! Did I said it loudly? Oh God. I face palmed myself.

“HAHAHAHAH so youuuuu really like her hyung?? HAHAHHAHA”, Sungjong said.

“Yah!! Why don’t she like me??? I’m more handsome than Hoya!!”, Woohyun pouted.

“Nooo!! Aish! Shut up!!!”, I said, but they just continue laughing at me. Really embarrassing.

“I like his dance moves, his voice, his face, his raps, and his personality. I think he’s funny, I liked him even more when I watched Sesame Player. And he likes purple too”.

Aah she likes everything about me?? She’s soo cute. Her smile is so pretty, and her laugh is adorable. She likes purple too? Wow she’s just wow. Her cheeks became red when she knew that I will see this hahahah soo cute.

“Ahh she’s red!! Aaah how cute!! Yaaah Hoya!! You’re so lucky!!”, Woohyun said.

“I guess so!! Sorry hyung!! She likes me, not you!!”, I stucked my tongue out, teasing him. The recording ended after she said goodbye. Ahh that girl. Really can’t wait to see her performance.

“Woah they are entering the stage now!! Can’t wait!!”, Sungyeol said.

All the people in this room cheering loudly when the girls entering the stage, including me. They do a short introduction and then get into the position. I can’t keep my eyes off her. I followed her movement, even I keep staring at her when she froze in the position. The song start playing and she dance perfectly to the song. One word. WOW.

 

****

 

 

 

Sooo!! Finally i'm updating!! About my promise earlier that you will meet Hoya at this chapter, i'm sorry i haven't fulfill that yet, but you'll meet him really soon!! But hey, he's watching you right? hehehehe. Sorry about the late updates and mistakes, i was on exam but now i'm free!! I'll update chapter 10 soon, thank you for reading and subscribing!! Love youu~~