The Audition

My Romantic Drama Life

 

You woke up the next morning and you still heard Love Is Move. You reached your phone to stop the song. You  turned to see the clock, it’s still 6am, so you still have 1 hour to get ready. You sighed in realieved because you woke up on time. You stretched your body a bit, then you got up from the bed to took a shower. After a refreshing shower, you got dressed to an outfit that you and your friends had planned before.

 

 

After you got dressed, you put a light make up on your face, then comb your hair. You let your hair down as usual. After you ready, you went downstairs to get breakfast.

“Hey beautiful!! Pancake heaven for you this morning!!”, mom said greeted you.

“Pancake heaven?? Mom!! You’re the best!!”, you said.

“I know I’m awesome, let’s eat now!”, she said.

Pancake heaven is your favourite pancake ever. It’s your mom’s recipe. A warm pancake served with just maple syrup and ice cream. Simple but very tasty. You named it pancake heaven because the taste of it like heaven to you.

After done eating, you bid goodbye to your parents and walked to the venue to meet your friends. You wore your glasses this time because you don’t want to missed a thing at the venue just because you didn’t wear your glasses.

A few minutes later, you arrived at the venue. There are so many people and groups. You started feeling nervous. You quickly scanned the area to find your friends. Soon, you spotted your friends gathered on the corner.

“Hey…”, you said greeted them.

“Hi there”, Darcia said.

“We’re number 89, wow, it’s gonna be a long wait since the audition will start 1 hour again”, Rissa said.

“We should practice our vocal then”, Mandy said.

You and your friends then practiced the vocal. 2 hours later, it’s your turn. You and your friends entered the audition rooms. There are 3 judges.

“So, you’re Snowdrop, right?”, the young man said.

“Yes, we are”, you said.

“What’s the meaning of the name?”, the woman said.

“Snowdrop is a name of a flower. The Snowdrop flower means consolation and hope. So we named our group Snowdrop because we want to entertain people with a hope that they’ll become happy when they see our performance”, you explained.

“Wow that’s a good one. So what’s song do you want to perform?”, the woman asked again.

“We want to do ‘Love Is Move’ by Secret”, Rissa said.

“Okay, you may begin now”, the other man said.

You and your friends quickly took each pose. As the song played, you and your friends danced and sung the song perfectly. When you finished the song, the judges gave you all applause.

“Your groups is the best until now, congratulations!”, the man said.

“Yes, you all danced and sung with all of your hearts, and your face expressions is good too”, the young man said.

“I’m very impressed by you girls, congrats!”, the woman said.

“Thank you so much!!!”, all of you said happily.

You and your friends got out from the room. You felt very relieved and happy. But you still feel nervous about the final result. You and your friends headed outside to find something to eat before go back to the building to hear the announcemet.

 

 

2 hours later, the judges got out from the audition room and stood in front of the contestants.

“Good afternoon!! We’re here bringing the results in my hand. Are you ready to hear the results?”, the man said.

“Actually we haven’t decide who will go to Korea, but we have the top 2 groups. The 2 groups then will be given 2 hours from now to prepare one final performance. We also want to hear each of the member voice. So each member will be doing solo performace. The one who will go to Korea is the one who amazed us the most”, the woman said.

The crowd cheering. You felt more nervous than ever.

“Are you ready??”, the young man said.

The crowd cheering loudly. Your hearts was beating fast, you closed your eyes then held your friends arms tightly.

“The 2 top contestant are……..THUNDER AND SNOWDROP!!!! Congratulations you two, we weaited for your performance two hours from now, thank you”, the man said as they left the room.

 

(YOUR POV)

I opened my eyes in shock. Thunder and what?! Snowdrop??? Wait, WE PASS?? I turned to see my friends. They hug me tightly.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS!!! ONE STEP CLOSER TO KOREAAAAAAA!!!!”, Rissa shouted happily.

“I’m sooooo happpyyyyy!!!!!!!!!”, Darcia said.

“Oh my…”, I said. “Listen we have to do our best for our next performance, but really what we have to show them?”.

“Hi, you girls must be Snowdrop, right?”, a boy asked.

We just nodded.

“Don’t be so awkward, we’re Thunder, we’re here to congratulate you”, he smiled.

“T-t-thank you, congrats to you too”, I stuttered.

“So I guess we’ve got to get going now, you’ve to practice too for the next performance right? Bye!”, another boy said.

 

 

“Well, why don’t we perform ‘Be Mine’? Since we’re girl group we have to perform a different thing, right? Besides we’re planning to perform BTD too if we pass”, Mandy said.

“That’s great idea!! I’m agree of course!!”, you said.

“Us too!!”, said Darcia and Rissa.

“Great then let’s practice!!”, you said.

You and your friends then went to the practice room that had been provided. You and your friends practice ‘Be Mine’ for an hour. After practice ‘Be Mine’, all of you decided to practice for our solo audition. Rissa decided to sing ‘That’s What Friends Are For’, Darcia wanted to sing ‘A Thousand Years’, and Mandy wanted to sing ‘Someone Like You’. You finally decided to sing ‘Because You Loved Me’ by Celine Dion.

After one our practice vocals, you heard a knock on the door and you opened it.

“Hi, are you guys ready? Because you’ll do the auditions first”, a man said.

“Yeah, I thin we’re ready”, Rissa said.

“Okay then let’s go!! Follow me”, that man said again.

You and your friends then followed him to the audition room. The nervous feeling came again. You and your friends entered the room and greeted by the judges.

“Hi again Snowdrop!! Please do your best to amazed us!! You may begin now”, the woman said with smile.

You and your friends started to dance to ‘Be Mine’. You did a great job, even on the dance breaks. Darcia doing well to at the dance breaks. When your performance ended, the judges gave an applause.

“Wow!! You danced to a boyband song!! And it’s not just another boyband, but it’s Infinite!! You’re all doing a great job, you’re amazed us really!”, the young man said.

“Well done girls, really good performance!!”, the man said. “Now let’s hear Mandy’s voice first. The others may wait outside, thank you”.

You left the room with Darcia and Rissa. You sat on the couch waiting for your turn.

After a couple minutes it’s finally your turn, you entered the room again.

“Hi, ____. What song will you sing?”, the woman said.

“I’ll sing ‘Because You Loved Me’ by Celine Dion”, you said.

“Okay you may begin”, she said.

You started to sing with all your heart. While you sing you imagine about Hoya being your boyfriend. You just like imagine things when you sing, it make you sing better.

“Your voice is really good, same with your friends, congrats”, the man said after you finished the song.

“Thank you very much”, you said happily.

“Now, you have to go back to your practice room and wait for the result. We need to do the audition for Thunder now, thank you”, the young man said.

You nodded and walked out from the audition room. You told your friends and all of you headed to the practice room.

You were feeling super nervous while waiting. But you rememebered what your mom said last night, then you feel comforted.

After it felt like a year waiting, you heard a knock on the door. This time, Rissa opened the door. The same man appeared again, he old you and your friends to gathered at the audition room. With that you and your friends went to that room.

When you entered the room, you saw Thunder and the judges. Your heart beating fast again. You and your friends stood beside Thunder. They smiled at you, and you smiled back.

“Okay, we will announce the result now. But before that, we want you to know that both of you are a great groups. All of you can dance and sing well. But apparently, we have to choose one group”, the man said.

“Okay, so now the one who will be going to Korea, and will compete on the Kpop World Festival 2012 is….”.

Your hand was shaking and your heart was beating fast. You closed your eyes. Then you felt an arm held your arm tightly. It was Rissa. She closed her eyes too. You closed your eyes again..

“Snowdrop!!! Congratulations!!! You’ll compete against the groups from a whole world at the Kpop World Festival 2012!!!! Congratulations once again!!!!”, the man said again.

You felt really surprised, you felt really happy. You and your friends then hugged each other while cheering. You and your friends said thank you to the judges. Thunder also gave you congratulations.

“You just have to practice for the performance in Korea. Don’t worry about the tickets and hotel. We’ve covered it”, the woman said. “Congrats again!!” she smiled.

You and your friends walked home happily. Finally, you can visit Korea. You really want to go there since you’re still in elementary school. You really happy because you can meet Sistar, Infinite, and the others. Especially Hoya. This day, is the happiest day in your life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is snowdrop flower!!!