House and School

My Romantic Drama Life

 

(Narrator’s POV)

After the shooting ending, you asked Renee what’s the next schedule while Sistar excused themselves to go back practicing because they’ll get the day off on the other day. You and your friends left with Infinite. After a couple minutes talking with Infinite’s members, you decided to went to your house. When you were outside the building and ready to get into the car, you heard someone’s called your name.

“____!!!”, Hoya called you. You turn around and now you stood face to face with Hoya. He was smiling and it made your heart beats fast crazily.

“Yeah?”, you asked shortly while trying to calm yourself down.

“Nothing actually. Just wanna say that now we’ll meet more often then……I’ll get to grant the rest of the list easier now”, he said.

“Wha-what? You’re still thinking about that?”, you asked half surprised. Well, you really want him to grant the list but, you didn’t think that he’ll think of it seriously.

“Yeah of course!!”, he said.

“Well, thank you oppa!!!”, you said happily to him. He himself can’t resist that his heart was beating faster too when he saw your smile. “Oh! I gotta go now!! See you soon oppa!”, you said then you stepped into the car. You waved him goodbye from the car and you left that place with smile crept onto your face.

 

****

 

(YOUR POV)

 

I stood in front of ‘my house’.

I admired the sight in front of me. The design of the house is simple, it’s not big but it seems like a comfortable place to live. I followed Renee and stepped inside the house. The interior of the house is nice, there are 3 bedrooms on the first floor. We opened the first door, and as we saw into the room, we knew that it was Darcia’s room because of the pink colour.

Darcia stepped inside her room and put her bag. She admired her room and we decided to see the next room. We opened the door, and…

“THIS IS definitely my room!!!”, Mandy said as she stepped inside the room.

The room has red decorations and some other red stuffs.

“This one must be my room”, Renee said as we walked to the third room. “Your parents said that I get a room on the first floor. So, on the second floor are your room, Rissa’s, and the guest room”, she said. We nodded and went upstairs. We opened the door and we saw a brown-colored bedroom. We closed the door because we knew that it was the guest room. The second room was Rissa’s.

She stepped inside and admired her blue-themed bedroom. When I decided to go to the last room, which I know that was my room, Rissa stopped me.

“Wait!! I want to see yours too!!”, she said as she walked out from her room and followed me to the last room. I opened the door and I saw a white room, I smiled happily as I stepped into the room.

(Imagine that there's a door to a balcony next to the couch :) )

This is definitely my room. I felt really happy and statisfied with my room. This room is really comfortable. I even have a balcony!

“Wait, I thought you’ll have a purple room”, Rissa said looking around.

“No, I always wanted a white room because I can put those purple decorations in this room without being too purple”, I chuckled at my own messy sentence. Rissa looked at me with a confused expression but it change a moment later.

“Aah…I understand”, she said nodded her head. “I guess I’ll be back to my room okay?’, she said as she closed the door.

I went to the balcony and inhale the fresh air. I then plopped myself on the bed for a moment then I started unpacking my stuffs.

 

****

 

(Narrator’s POV)

 

After you unpacking your stuff, you decided to take a shower and sleep. An hour later, you were woken up by someone shook your body. You opened your eyes and blinked a few times before realized it was Rissa.

“Why it was so hard to wake you up?”, she said. You just glared at her for waking you up. “Don’t give me a look, it’s night already. Renee has prepared us dinner and we are waiting for you now”. You quickly stood up and stretched your arms.

“Let’s go”, you said. Rissa just rolled her eyes.

“It seems like, only food that can distract you from your sleep”, she said following you downstairs. You just grinned at her and continue walking to the dinning room.

“WAAAH FOOOD!!!”, you said drooling as you looked at the various food on the table.

“Why did you take so long? Oh I forget, you were sleeping. And you always sleep like a dead girl”, Mandy said. You just smiled sheepishly at her and sat. Not long after that, all of you started eating dinner.

“When is the filming of the next episode by the way?”, Darcia asked Renee.

“Next episode what? The diary show? On Sunday”, Renee answered.

“Oh soo it’s the day after tomorrow, what are we going to do tomorrow then?”, Rissa asked.

“You’re going to your school to get your uniform, books, and class schedule”, Renee said. “Oh and the school started from Monday to Friday, 5 days a week just like usual. You’ll get the other informations about the other activities inside school tomorrow”.

After dinner, all of you decided to sleep because all of you are still tired. And yes, including you. You decided to sleep again, and before sleep you turn on the music as usual.

 

****

 

(YOUR POV)

 

I woke up this morning to the sound of the birds singing. I yawned and I opened the window. I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of the sun. I dragged myself lazily to the bathroom, until I realized I’ll go to my new school today and I suddenly felt excited. After showering, I dressed into a simple clothes,

(don't mind the heels)

and went downstairs to get breakfast. After breakfast, we went to that Seoul Arts High School.

 

****

 

We walked out from the car, and amazed by the view in front of us. Yes, the building of our new school. Renee poked me and she told us to followed her inside. We stepped inside the building and looked around the school. We then arrived at the headmaster’s office.

“Good afternoon!! Welcome!! Please have a sit!”, the headmaster said. We smiled and nodded as the headmaster lead us to the couch.

“Welcome girls! I heard about you and you were doing really good back then”, he said. “So you’re all come here to get some stuffs for your study here right?”.

“Yeah, we’re here to get the uniform and the others”, Renee said.

“Ah, please wait for a moment”, he said as he stood up and walked to his desk. He pulled out some papers from his drawer and he walked back to us.

“Here, here is your class schedule”, he said as he handed the schedule to us. “All of you have the same schedule and class for the main subjects. And for the optional subjects, you may choose on your own. It’s better if you choose now so you’ll get that schedule on Sunday”.

“I’d like to take……painting, singing, and dancing class?”, I said.

“Sure you can get that, I’ll arrange that soon. How about the others?”, he asked.

“I believe we all want to take dancing and singing class too….but I want to get into the science club?”, Rissa said.

“Sure, talking about the club….we have some extracurriculars too”, he said handed us the list of the extracurricular. “It’s optional. I mean, it’s okay if you don’t want to have one”, he said.

“I want to join cheerleader!!”, Darcia said.

“Science club I told ya”, Rissa said.

“Uhm….I’ll join school choir I guess?”, Mandy said.

“I….guess I’m fine. I took 3 optional subjects while they’re just took 2 subjects, so I guess I’m fine”, I said.

“Okay then, your schedule will be ready in Sunday. So please come to this room first when you arrived here on Sunday”, he said. “So now, about the uniform and books, please follow me”, he said as he stepped outside the room and walked to another office.

“Mrs. Park, these are the new students I’ve been talking about. Please take care about their uniform and books okay?”, the headmaster said. “Oh and, would you mind to guide them to explore the school?”, he said again.

“No sir, I’ll guide them”, Mrs. Park said.

“Okay then. Now, girls, I’ll leave you with Mrs. Park. See you on Sunday!!”, he said and he walked back to his office.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Min Ra, please call me Mrs. Park”, she said bowed and smiled.

“Annyeong Mrs. Park!!!”, we said bowed.

“So followed me, I’ll get the uniform for you”, she said walked away.

“This is for……Mandy”, she said as she give the bag of clothes to Mandy.

“Wait, how did you know my name?”, Mandy asked after she received the bag.

“About that, I watched the Kpop World Festival on tv back then. You’re all very good”, she said smiling. “And you’re all a cute girl”, she added. We just smiled shyly after heard her compliment. She continue to gave each of us the bag. After all of us received the bag, she told Darcia to took the uniform out of the bag.

“Here, this is for winter”, Mrs. Park said as she showed us the yellow-mustard blazer and cardigan.

“And you’re only have to wear this in summer”, she said again as she showed us the white shirt.

“You always have to wear the tie, and there’s no uniform for the shoes. So you can use your own favorite shoes”, she said as she returned the uniform to Darcia.

“This….is the books”, she said as she gave each of us a large bag of book. “Just put it here while I guide you explore the school”, she said. “Now, this is your locker’s key”, she gave us the key. “Follow me to your locker and we’ll walk around the school”.

Mrs. Park guide us around the school. She showed us our classes, the cafeteria, the gym, and some studios. I stared at the dance studio. I really can’t wait to dance in that studio.

“You know, you can use this studio on your own after school hour until 5 pm”, she said tapped my shoulder.

“Really???”, I asked her happily.

“Sure!!”, she said. “This is the last place of our walk, so now we’re going to go back to my office to get your books and uniform okay?”, she said again.

We then walked back to her office, and took the stuffs. We then bowed her thanks and we went home. When I reached home, I put the bags on the carpet of my room and began to organized it before I forget. After I organized it, I went to my balcony and sat on the swing chair.

Tomorrow, is the filming of next episode. They’ll fight against each other to find this house? I chuckled a bit. I can’t wait to meet them all and see who’ll win……….OH MY!!! I quickly stood up, and went to the room to grab my wallet and phone. I went downstairs and knock on Renee’s room.

“Renee, we have to go to the market or supermarket or anything!!!”, I said panicking.

“What for what??”, she asked confused.

“Remember the producer told us earlier?? About the prize for the winner??”, I asked her. Her eyes widened.

“OH RIGHT!! Wait I’ll get my bag and we’ll go now”, she said as she walked back to her room.

“Girls, please take care of the house  while I and ___ away, we need to buy something for tomorrow!!”, Renee shouted.

“Okaaay!!!”, the girls said. We then went outside and got into the car.

“Let’s go to the market”, Renee said as she started the car.

 

 

****

I don't know much about Seoul Arts High School so sorry :). And i guess you have know the prize for the winner on the next chapter right??? I hope you like this chapter and every picture i put on....there's so many picture..sorry.... :-D Aaand suzy as the model hehehe i can't the picture of the uniform without model so....yeah...