Congratulations!

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

(YOUR POV)

“Contestants please gather in the stage now, thank you”.

“Woah woah it’s the time??”, Mandy asked.

“I guess it is, let’s go girls!”, I said to them.

“I’m really nervous ____. What if we don’t win a single award?”, Darcia asked me.

“Hey, listen. We did our best right? With just being here, it’s such a great opportunity and best experience in our life. Even we have new sisters, SISTAR. No matter if we win or not, we still have them and still have these memories”, I smiled to her.

“You right, thank you”, Darcia said hugged me.

“Now, let’s go!”.

 

 

*****

 

We entered the stage and we saw many contestants there. We stood between the contestant from Australia and China. We gave smile to each other as support. We were waiting until all the contestants to joined us.

“Now, this is the time that you all waiting for!!!”, Nicole said.

“Yes yes!! Now we will announce the winners of this show!!!”, Gikwang said.

The crowd cheering loudly. I just gave smile to the crowd. My heart was beating fast. Inside, I felt very tense.

 “The winner of every awards is one soloist and one group, so the total winners of one award is 2 winners. Except for the first until the third place, there will be just one winner, those who get the first until the third place will get a scholarship to continue their education here”, Gikwang explained.

“Hey, if we get an award, it’ll be really awesome. I mean it’s okay if we just get an award and not the first, or second, or third place”, Rissa wishpered to me.

“Of course!!”, I wishpered back to her. “We’re lucky enough to even get one award!”.

“First of all…we will announce the one who get the popularity award”, Gikwang said.         

“So, the winners of the Popularity Award are……..Cherelle Joy Thompson from England and Joa Joa from Japan!!!”.

“Congratulations!!”, Nicole and Gikwang said to them as they handed them the trophy and the money prize.

“Now let’s move on to the next award. Next award is…..”.

 

(NARRATOR'S POV)

 

The announcement of the winners has reached the Special Award. Until that, your group name hadn’t be mentioned as one of the awards winner. You became more pessimist. It need a miracle to just get an award, now it’s really impossible to get the first or second or third place, the ‘real’ winners, you thought.

“So, that’s the winner of the awards, now, we’ll announce the one who’ll get the third place first”, Nicole said.

“The Third Winner of Kpop World Festival 2012 is from Vietnam!!!”.

“Congratulations!!!”, Nicole said and gave them trophy. While Gikwang handed them a bouquet of flowers, money prize, and the scholarship prize.

You felt a disappointment. The third place is the possible one between those impossible chances. So now, you felt disappointed but happy, because being in Korea and performed on the stage are just precious things.

“Now the second place, The Second Winner of The Kpop World Festival 2012 is……..Snowdrop from ___!!!!”.

WHAT?!?! Second winner is us?!?!?! WHAT?!?! WHAAAT?!?!?! You thought. You and your friends stepped to the front. You still shocked. All of your friends shocked too.

“Congratulations!!!”, Gikwang said and handed you a bouquet of flowers while Nicole gave you the money and scholarship prize. After you received those things you came back to your sense and smiled happily. Nicole then announce the first place but you don’t care no more. You got the second place. And you can continue your high school in Korea with your friends.

 

*****

 

You opened your room and greeted by Renee. “Congrats girls!!! I can’t believe thisss!!! I’m so proud of you!!!”, she said hugged all of you.

“Thank youuu!!!”, you said in unison. “WOOOOO I CAN’T BElIEVEEE THISSS!! WE’RE MOVING HERE!! WE’LL CONTINUE HIGH SCHOOL HERE!!!!!! WOO WOOOO!! AWESOME!!!”, you and your friends shouting and cheering like crazy, and you heard impatient knock on the door, you and your friends run to the door quickly opened it and Sistar attacked all of you with hugs.

“CONGRATULATIONNNNSSSS!!! YEAAAH!!”, Bora said.

“OMO OMO  CONGRATSSSS!!!! I CAN SEE MY SISTER EVERYDAYYY!!”, Hyorin said. “You’re all going to continue your high school here right??? That means that we can see each other everyday right?? Well not everyday, cause my busy schedule but really!!”, she hugged you again. You hugged her back happily.

“Yes unnie!! We’ll continue our high school here!!”, you answered her.

“WOOO CONGRATS GIRLSS!! WE SHOULD TAKE SOME PICTUREESS!!”, Soyou said in excitement.

“YESSS PHOTOSS!!”, Dasom cheered. “By the way, you’re the manager right?”, she asked to Renee. “The boss want to see you”.

“The boss?”, Renee asked her.

“Yeah, Starship and…Woolim boss I guess? If you get out from this room, you just have to turn left, it’s the 5th room on the right side”, Dasom said again.

“O-okay”, Renee said and then leaving.

“Is there any problem?”, you asked Dasom.

“I don’t think so, but I don’t know either. But calm down, I’m sure there’s nothing about trouble”, Dasom said. “For now, let’s take a picture first!!!”.

While you taking the pictures, Boyfriend passed in front of your, the door was opened, then Youngmin went to your room.

“Where are you going??”, Hyunseong said but followed him anyways. The other members followed behind him too.

“Congratulationsss!!!”, Youngmin said suddenly that made all of you there surprised.

“Wooah so this is their room!!”, Minwoo said. Kwangmin just stood frozen, he was still embarrassed to see you but can’t wait to see you either.

“Yah Youngmin!! You're surprising us!! Can you knock the door first?”, Soyou said.

“Well the door opened and I just came here to congrats the girls”, Youngmin said shrugged.

“The same with us!!”, Donghyun shouted from Youngmin’s back.

“Thank youuu!!!”, you said happily to them. You then saw Kwangmin stood still. He’s looking at you. You then smiled at him. He surprised that you looked at him too smiling. He manage to smile back, he blushed and turn away.

“Yah Kwangmin, you don’t said congrats to ___?”, Youngmin said to him.

“W-what? Co-cong…”. Kwangmin stuttered.

“Aish what kind of boy are you?? Come here quickly and said it to her face to face!!”, Youngmin said again.

“What?! What are you talking about???”, Kwangmin said.

“Aish just go there already!!”, Jeongmin pushed him towards your direction. He stopped in front of you. He starred at you for a moment and he blushed.

“C-congratulations!!” he said and he pulled his hand to you.

“Thank you so much!!!”, you said smiling happily to them and shook your hand with his.

“Good boy!!”, Youngmin patted Kwangmin’s head.”So ___, you will continue your school here right? We hope we’ll goes to the same school, so he can se you everyday, right Kwangmin?”.

“Yes…..WHAT? No, not like that!! Aish!! Why you always do this to me???”, Kwangmin said.

“See __? Hahahahaha”, Youngmin said.

“Thank you, maybe, I haven’t decided yet”, you smiled to them.

“I hope we can go to the same school ____”, Minwoo said to you.

“I’ll think about it, I have to discuss with them too”, you said looking at your friends.

“Enough for that!!! Let’s all take a picture!!!”, Hyorin said in excitement.

 

***

 

“Yah! Kwangmin come here a moment!!”, Minwoo said from beside you. He then walked towards the two of you. “I have took a picture with her, Youngmin too, and the hyungs too, soooo now it’s your turn!!”, Minwoo pushed him, so now he is standing next to you.

You know Minwoo lied cause Kwangmin is the first one to take a picture with you, you just chuckled at his attitude. Behind you , Youngmin held his laugh and put his thumb up to Minwoo, who has succeed to fool Kwangmin. The boys from Boyfriend had planned to bully Kwangmin and about you. Actually, the plan is just between Minwoo and Youngmin, but then the rest of the member knew about the plan except Kwangmin of course, so they decided to join.

“Good! Thank you ___”, Minwoo winked at you while Kwangmin just smiled awkwardly at you and mouthed ‘thank you’.

“Yah yah!! Minwoo hurry up come here!!!”, Jeongmin said. “We have Kwangmin phone!!! Quickly sent it to his phone!!!”.

“Okay okay wait!!”, Minwoo said.

“I’ve received it, now…set the picture as wallpaper…..done!!! Hahahahahaha what’s this??? She is smiling cutely but Kwangmin just hahahaha he is smiling but hahah I can see he is very nervous”, Donghyun said. The other members looked at the picture and laugh as well, because Kwangmin smile awkwardly.

“Even from the photo, we can tell that he likes ____, that boy aish”, Jeongmin said between laugh. “So now, hide it on your pocket hyung!! Kwangmin and Hyunseong has done talking!”.

“So how?? You guys really took so long!! I don’t know what to talk to him!!”, Hyunseong said.

“Don’t woryyy!! Success!!”, Minwoo said. Then he looked at Youngmin. Youngmin mouthed ‘how’ to him, and he just put his thumb up to Youngmin. “Can’t wait until he saw it”.

 

****

 

(NARRATOR'S POV)

 

The crowd of Starship groups finally got out from your room. You and your friends sat on the couch and talking about how nice they were, and about Kwangmin towards you.

“Why Renee isn’t here yet??”, you asked the others. They just shrugged. “Well I guess, I’ll go showering first, okay??”, you asked them again.

“Okaaay, just don’t get too long!!”, Darcia said.

“I should be the one who say that to you”, you said to her, and you entered the bathroom.

Renee entered your room. “Is there any problems? Why did you took so long?? What happened??”, Rissa asked her worried.

“Relaaaax girls, this is a good news, but still I have to discuss with all of you first”, she said.

“Discuss what?”, Darcia asked.

“Well, wait, where’s _____?”, Renee asked them.

“Showering”, Mandy said. She walked towards bathroom and knocked on the door. “Yah ____, Renee’s here, she said that she want to discuss something with us! She said it’s good news!”.

“What?? Wait a moment!! I’m still showering!!”, you shouted from the bathroom.

“Well just let her, no need to hurry, we just have to discuss it before we come back to ____”, Renee said.

There’s a knock on the door again. “Who’s now??”, Mandy said excited. Renee opened the door and then the girls stood frozen, not believing who’s in front their eyes.

“We’re here to congratulate all of you!!! Congrats!! You’re really great!!! Oh, by the way, where is ____?”, Woohyun said.

“She-s-she is in the bathroom!! I’ll go tell her!!”, Mandy said running to the bathroom. She knocked the door again.

 

(YOUR POV)

 

I heard a knock on the door again, “Aish! Waiiiit!! I just need to comb my hair!!”, I shouted to the door.

“But ____!! Hurry!! If you don’t come out now you’ll regret it!!”, Mandy shout back to me. Aish this girl. I gathered my things and opened the door.

“What?!”, I said to her.

“Look who’s coming”, she said crossed her arms. I rolled my eyes, then turn my head to the door. My eyes widened and I can’t believe what I’m seeing.

The boys waved at me, and I finally came back to my sense. It’s really them, I can meet them. I quicky smiled at them and walked towards them with Mandy following behind me.

 

 

****

 

Sorry, i know this is Hoya fanfics buuut i really need to make Kwangmin looks like he likes you clearly, soooooo yeah. You know who's coming right??? Well i'm writing chapter 12 nowww, you'll meet him in this chapter, promise!!! :)