Another Heart Broken Because Of You!

My Romantic Drama Life

 

(Narrator’s POV)

“Mmm, I’m about to get out from the house now, yeah, they told us to come to their practice room but I ended up go there alone, ‘cause the others have another activity first”. You were on the phone with Hoya. It has been 2 weeks since Sistar’s comeback and they’re receiving so many wins. Today, Sistar members wanted to celebrate it with you and your friends.

“_____-ah, I got an offer to be a cast for a new sitcom”.

“WHAT? Really?! Isn’t that great???!! So, do you accept it?”.

“No, not yet. I’ve discussed with the other members and my mom, but I want to hear your opinion too”.

“Well, it’s a great opportunity oppa. Just take it. You always want to improve your skills right? You should accept it”.

“Yeah, you right. Well, I’ll accept it then. Oh and ___, maybe all of us will be so busy preparing for our comeback, and we’ll not filming ‘the show’ for a while, so, take care ok?”.

“Okay, I got it, you too, take care oppa, bye’.

You hung up the phone and got out from the house. For Infinite’s comeback, you know that they’ll be doing a showcase in 5 cities in one day. You’re really worry about them, like, you worry that they might get so exhausted. But, again, this is their dream. You can’t be so selfish to prevent them from being exhausted because of their schedule. They’ve worked so hard to do all of this.

 

***

 

15 minutes later, you arrived at Starship building. You went in, and searched for Sistar’s practice room. Once you found it you quickly opened the door and stepped in.

“Oh? ____? You already here?”, Hyorin asked when she saw you.

“Yeah, where’s the other?”, you asked her.

“The others? Oh, they are buying some foods and drinks, and your friends haven’t arrive yet”, she said.

“Oh, okay”, you said as you walked to the corner and placed your bag.

“____, about what you said when I was hospitalized”, Hyorin said as she sat beside you.

“Ah…that. What about that?”, you asked her.

“Yah…you told me that you’re going to say that next time, now we’re alone so….why don’t you say it now?”, she said.

“Oh! So, about that. What am I feeling is….when I see-“

“WE’RE BAAAAAAAAAAACKKK!!!!!”, Sistar’s members shouted from the door. You and Hyorin were very surprised. You felt a little relief 'cause you haven’t said anything.

“Aish, why are those girls come back so fast”, Hyorin mumbled, but loud enough for you to hear.

“It’s okay unnie, we still have another time”, you laughed and went to the door.

“Look! We met them down there!”, Bora said as she dragged Rissa inside. “Omo, ____, you already here? When did you arrive?”, she said when she looked at you.

“I just got here too”, you said.

“So!!! Now, because all of you are here, what we have to do?”, Soyou said.

“Actually, we haven’t plan anything. But, whatever it is, we paid for it”, Dasom said.

“What about watch movies?”, Mandy said.

“Ahh!! That’s good!! What should we watch?”, Dasom asked.

“And where should we watch”, Soyou added.

“Ah! How about, just go to our house, we got so many new DVD’s that we haven’t watch. So you won’t spend to much money”, Darcia said.

“That’s even better!!”, Hyorin clapped her hands.

“So, let’s just bring all of the foods and drinks to their house”, Bora said.

With that, you and your friends helped them to clean up and packed things. After that, all of you got out from the practice room.

“This is so heavy”, Bora said.

“Be careful! You might dropped the bag!”, Dasom shouted.

“Okay! Okay I get it-WHOA!”, Bora bumped into someone.

“I’m about to say to watch out…but it’s too late I guess”, Soyou scratched her head.

“Oh, noona? Are you okay?”, Youngmin said when he realized whose the one that bumped into him.

“Oh? Youngmin? I’m okay!”, Bora said as Youngmin helped her to stand up.

“What’s happening here?”, Kwangmin said as he approached all of you. All of you tuned to his figure. Kwangmin then looked down at the mess on the floor. He picked all of it and placed them to the bag again.

“Kwangmin? Bora just bumped into Youngmin”, Dasom said.

“Ooh, I see”, he said. “Mwo, this bag is heavy”, he said again.

“Yeah, that’s why I bumped into him. This bag is so heavy and you know that It’s hard for me to maintain my balance”, Bora said.

“Well….oh? You're here too?”, Kwangmin said when he realized that you and your friends were also there.

“Yeah”, you shrugged.

“Where do you want to go?”, Youngmin asked.

“We’ll go to their house to watch movies”, Dasom said.

“Sounds fun”, he said.

“Well……you can come if you want….”, you said. “If it’s okay with the others”, you added.

“It’s okay with us”, Darcia said and the others nodded.

“Yeah, come with us! We bought foods and drinks”, Bora said.

“Is it really okay?”, Youngmin said.

“Yeah, sure”, Soyou said.

“That’s great!! We don’t have any schedules after this either….”, Youngmin said. “Yah, Kwangmin, you want to go too right? We haven’t go to ____ house too…”.

“O-okay, I’ll go too…….wait, just the two of us?”, Kwangmin asked his brother.

“Just……ask Minwoo. Only him, maknae lines. Do not tell the hyung”, Youngmin said.

“Oh, okay then, I’ll tell Minwoo”, Kwangmin said and left.

“Don’t take too long!!”, Dasom shouted.

“Well, I guess we shoud wait downstairs”, Hyorin said.

“Okay, I’ll text Kwangmin then”, Youngmin said.

 

****

 

All of you then headed to your house to watch movies. About 15 minutes later, all of you arrived at your house and you led them to the living room.

“I’ll prepare the food, okay?”, Mandy said as she took the bags full of foods and drinks.

“Let me help you!!”,Dasom said and followed Mandy to the kitchen.

“Well, I guess I have to help them too”, Bora said and left.

“This is the new movies, you choose”, Darcia said as she pulled out some DVDs from the drawer.

“Oh! I brought a box of movies from _____, let me get it”, you said as you got up from your seat.

“You need help?”, Kwangmin said suddenly.

“Uhm, I’m fine I guess”, you said turned to him. “But, if you want to help, that’s not a bad idea after all”, you said again made him grinned. “Follow me”.

You and Kwangmin headed upstairs to your room to get the box without anyone noticing. Kwangmin felt relieved because he will feel embarrassed if Youngmin and Minwoo noticed. They will definitely about you. You opened the door of your room and let Kwangmin inside.

“Woah…this is your room?”, he said as he looked around.

“Yeah?”, you said without looking at him.

“It would be nice to sleep here”, he said. You automaticly look at him and raised your brows.

“What?!”, you asked.

“What?”, he asked back confused, but after a few seconds he realized what he just said and widened his eyes. “I-I don’t mean that way!! Please don’t get me wrong but, I mean, your bedroom is really comfortable and you sleep alone, I mean, you know how’s life at the dorm and we don’t have a room for each members and…”.

You laughed at his explanations and made him stopped. He scratched his head and grinned.

“I know, okay, I get it”, you said after you stopped laughing. “If you really want to help….can you bring this downstairs?”, you said again gave him a big box of movies.

“Oh! Sure, let me carry this”, he said as he took the box from you.

You and Kwangmin headed downstairs and as soon as you reached living room, Youngmin and Minwoo looked at the both of you with an amused expression. You noticed it, but you just shrugged it off. Kwangmin glared at them, made them held their laughter.

“Thank you, oppa”, you smiled to Kwangmin and he just nodded and smiled back. “Here’s some film I brought, so, take your time to choose”.

“What was that?”, Youngmin elbowed Kwangmin after he sat.

“What?”, Kwangmin glared at his brother.

“Someone’s want to get a girl attention~~”, Minwoo said.

“What?! Not like that! I just wanted to help!”, Kwangmin said slapped Minwoo’s lap.

“Ouch!! I didn’t say it’s you!!”, Minwoo said.

“Shhh!! Quiet!! The movie is about to begin!!”, Hyorin said.

 

***

 

(KWANGMIN’s POV)

 

All of us sat in silence while we watch the movie. I sat between Youngmin and Dasom noona. ____ sat between Hyorin noona and Rissa on the other side of the carpet. If only she sit closer to me….

“So, ____, how’s Hoya?”, Hyorin noona asked suddenly. Hearing _____’s name, I turned my face to see her direction.

“Hoya? What about him?”, ___ asked back.

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know anything! How’s your relationship with him now? Is there any improvement?”, Hyorin noona asked again.

Hoya? Hoya…..from Infinite? What happened between them?? What happened with their relationship? They’re close? I remember that day when I walked with ____ at school, she suddenly say goodbye and ran to a guy, don’t tell me it was Hoya. Because his figure seemed so familiar to me..

“There’s nothing between me and him, unnie. What improvement?”, ___ asked back.

“Yah _________, we all knew that you like Hoya, so how?”, Soyou noona said.

WHAT?! ____ likes Hoya???? I looked at her and she looked at me too. She slightly smiled and I know what it means. So…now….I just get rejected indirectly. I guess I indeed don’t have any chance.

 

***

 

(YOUR POV)

 

This is not right. Now, Kwangmin knows it. How am I supposed to do now?

“N-no, I-I don’t like him…”, I said with a low voice.

“What? Don’t li-“, I pinched Hyorin's arm made her stopped talking and looked at me confused. I laid my head on her shoulder so it won’t look suspicious.

“I….think…Kwangmin likes me, unnie. Don’t get me wrong, but his actions are showing that he likes me and the other members about me a lot, besides, if he don’t like me, just……don’t say things about me and Hoya in front of so many people unnie, because you know what happened…”, I whispered to her.

“What…”, Hyorin mumbled and looked at Kwangmin whose now looking at the screen. From what I see, I knew that his expression changed.

“He…looked a bit tense, maybe you right. I have to find out by myself too”, Hyorin whispered back to me.

“And how is it?”, I asked her.

“Don’t worry, I won’t do something stupid”, she said. “So….there are really no improvement at all, I guess?”, she asked.

“Nope..”, I said and chuckled.

“You’ll find your man soon, and it’ll be the right one for you”, she patted my shoulder.

“Relax unnie, I’m not in hurry, and I’m not that desperate”, I silently laughed.

“Well….I know you’re a hopeless romantic one…”, she said.

“Yah! I know that but I told you, I’m not that desperate….yet”, I said. Hyorin grinned and ruffled my hair.

“I’ll tell the others for not saying things about Hoya in front of Kwangmin then…”, she said.

“Thank you unnie”, I smiled and continue to watch the movie.

I took a glance at Kwangmin. He stared at the screen, but I could tell that he didn’t focus on the movie. I knew he was thinking something. See, Hoya? Now, you make another heart broken…..

 

****

 

Sorry!!!! It's been lack of updates lately, i've been busy preparing for my graduation and prom....soo....yeah. I don't have that much time anymore to write, but i'll try my best to update constantly. Thank you very much for my new subsribers~~~