Gift

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

(YOUR POV)

Maybe…..I’m not doing the right thing. What if……Hoya relationship with his father getting worse? What if……hh. This been 2 weeks. I should go to Hoya’s house now, but…..should I go? I have to go. I have to finish what I started.

I rang the bell of Lee resident and waited for a moment. There was a footsteps….but it’s Hojae’s.

“Oh! Annyeong!”, I quickly bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, please come in”, he said.

“Oh, _______! Please have a sit!!”, Mrs. Lee said.

“Thank you!”, I said and sat.

“Ahjussi hasn’t home yet, please wait for a moment. He will be home soon”, she said.

“Oh…maybe I come here at the wrong time?”, I asked.

“No, it’s not like that”, she said. “Ahjussi usually arrives at 6”, she said.

“Aahh”, I nodded.

“I’m home!!!”, I heard a voice shouted from the door.

“That’s him, let me tell him”, she said and stood up. I smiled to her, but I can’t deny the nervousness I felt.

“You’re here”, he said and I looked at him. “Come with me”, he said and left.

I quickly stood up and followed him. I mouthed ‘thank you’ to Mrs. Lee. I followed him to the study room again. He put his briefcase and take off his coat.

“Please sit”, he said. I quickly sat and waited.

He took something from his desk and it’s the CDs I gave him. He walked to me and throw the CDs on the table in front of me made me flinched.

“Those….”, he began. I prepared myself for the worst. “Can I have those?”, he asked.

I was surprised and looked up at him. “Wha-excuse me…?”, I said.

“Can I have those CDs?”, he repeated.

“Why, sure”, I said.

“Kid..”, he sighed and sat in front of me. “Thank you for coming here”, he said.

“That’s okay”, I said.

“No, really, thank you. I realized after I watched those videos, how happy my son is. How talented he is. And I admitted that…..I’m so proud of him”, he said and I just smiled.

“I regret because I told you, you wasted your time for this. But no. If you didn’t do this, maybe my eyes and my heart will be closed forever”, he said.

“Mr. Lee, actually …. I have a plan”, I said.

“What plan?”, he asked.

“I’m planning on leaving Korea and go back to my home country. Please help me……can you both come to Infinite’s dorm at Hoya’s birthday?”, I asked.

“You mean, my wife and I?”, he asked.

“Yes. If you want, you can bring Hojun oppa and Hojae oppa too”, I said

“I’ll think of it. I have to make sure that I don’t have other schedule that day”, he smiled.

“Thank you, Mr. Lee”, I said.

“______, please stay here for dinner”, he said.

“Eh? I’m okay, you’re too kind”, I said.

“No, please stay”, he said.

“Is that really okay?”, I asked again.

“Yes, yes”, he said and stood up. “Let’s go to the dining room”, he said.

We got out from the study room and walked to the dining room. There was Mrs. Lee, Hojun, and Hojae. They looked at me and smiled.

“_____, please have a sit here beside me”, Mrs. said.

“Thank you, mom”, I said and sat.

During dinner, Mr. Lee asked about how Hoya has been doing and what funny or embarrassing thing he did. Mrs. Lee, along with Hojun and Hojae looked at each other and I can tell they felt very happy because they finally understood, that Mr. Lee has changed. The dinner is over on the next 30 minutes.

“I need to talk to mom, please accompany _____ for a moment”, Mr. Lee said and stood up. Mrs. Lee looked at me confused but I just gave him a smile.

“____, you changed his heart”, Hojun began after Mr. and Mrs. Lee left.

“Thank you so much, _____-sshi”, Hojae said.

“No need to be formal”, I chuckled. “I’m younger than both of you”, I said.

“Ah, okay. But thanks ______-ah, really”, he said again and Hojun nodded.

“That’s okay”, I said.

Mr. and Mrs. Lee then got back to the dining room. Mrs. Lee looked sad, oh no. Don’t tell me it’s because of me.

“Mr. Lee, Mom, Hojun oppa, Hojae oppa, I think I have to go home now”, I said. “Thank you very much for the dinner”, I smiled.

“You want to go home now?”, Mrs. Lee asked. “Please stay a little bit longer”, she said.

“I want to, but I can’t”, I smiled. “It’s dark already and I have to go home now”, I said.

“Then just stay here for tonight”, Mrs. Lee said. “It’s okay, right?”, Mrs. Lee asked her sons and her husband.

“Yeah that’s okay”, Mr. Lee said.

“Fine with us”, Hojun and Hojae said.

“Ah, you’re too nice. I can’t Mrs. Lee, I have to go home. My friends and my manager are waiting for me”, I said.

“But…”, Mrs. Lee said.

“It’s okay, ______. Don’t force her to stay if she don’t want to”, Mr. Lee said to her wife.

“It’s not like that! I just-uhm..”, I said.

“I know, I understand. Just go home”, Mr. Lee smiled.

I stood up and bowed thank you to Hojun, Hojae, Mr. and Mrs. Lee. Mrs. Lee accompanied me outside. And when we reached the front door. She called my name and I turned.

“________”, she said and hugged me. “Thank you so much for everything you do for Hoya, and to my family”, she said.

“It’s okay, mom. I told you it’s okay”, I smiled.

“Why you have to leave?”, she asked.

“It’s my decision, mom. I need some times to…….rest”, I said.

She sighed. “Just take care of yourself, wherever you are”, she said. “I’ll miss you”, she said.

“I’ll miss you too, mom”, I said. “Goodbye”.

“Goodbye, honey. Take care”, she waved.

 

***

 

(Narrator’s POV)

“So….what’s next?”, Darcia asked.

“Gift for Hoya…..done. Now, we’ll just have to run the scenario”, Rissa said and you nodded.

“Aaah how I miss _______”, Mandy said.

“Yeah, I miss Tammy, Karen and the others”, Rissa said.

“I miss them too, aigoo, our bestfriends”, you said.

“So, have you book a flight?”, Darcia asked me.

“Mmm, Renee booked it yesterday”, you said.

“So, when is that?”,Mandy asked.

“Next week, 17th of March, at 9am”, you said.

“Our return ticket?”, Darcia asked.

“28th of March, 5am”, you shrugged.

“WHAT?!”, Rissa, Darcia, and Mandy said in unison.

“What?”, you asked them.

“It’s too early!”, Mandy said.

“Well, blame Renee!!”, you said.

“You really won’t come back here with us?”, Rissa sighed.

“No”, you said. “I have my decision”, you smiled.

“Okay. So, how’s the scenario again?”, Rissa asked.

“We’ll tell Infinite oppa and the other tomorrow”, Mandy said.

“We’ll tell them that we will go on vacation for a week to our home country”, Darcia continued.

“Then, Darcia, Mandy, and me will stay there for a week, while _____ stay for…….I don’t know”, Rissa shrugged.

“And when you guys come back here, give my message to L oppa, so he will give that to Hoya oppa”, you said.

“What?! What message?”, Rissa asked.

“I don’t know that part”, Mandy said.

“Well…..I just think of it last night”, you grinned. “I’ll give that to you when you’ll come back here later”, you said.

“Uh okay”, Darcia said.

“Remember, Rissa, give it to L oppa”, you said.

“Why me?”, Rissa asked with a pink cheeks.

“Seriously, you ask me why?”, you asked her back.

 

***

 

Okay, since this is Sunday already.......see you next week guys!! I have to deal with school things :/ please stay with me?