2 Months of Tiredness

My Romantic Drama Life

 

The happy moment didn’t last longer. It replaced by frustrated feeling, because Kpop World Festival 2012  will be held on the 9th of March, and you’ll go to Korea on the 7th. That means you and your friends just have 2 and a half months to do the practice, make costumes, and the other preparations. About costumes, Mandy’s mom decided to help. About practice, you did the practice everyday. On the school day, you’ll do the practice after school until 8pm. On the weekend, you’ll do the practice from 9 in the morning until 7pm. Luckily, you and your friends are in your first year of high school.

The practice went well actually, since you and your friends often do ‘So Cool’. In ‘BTD’, you didn’t find it hard, even on the scorpion dance, but your friends took a long time to do it perfectly. The other hard part was the dance break part. The dance break is between ‘BTD’ and ‘So Cool’. So you and you’re friends will do ‘BTD’ first, then dance break, then ‘So Cool’. The hardest past is when you have to change your shoes and take off your ‘BTD’ costumes to reveal your ‘So Cool’ costumes.

After 2 and a half months practicing, tomorrow is the day of your departure to Korea. Your feeling were mixed, between happy, excited, nervous, frustrated, and tired. All these times, those frustrating and tiring feeling  were covered by the thought of you’ll going to Korea, the country that you always dreamt about and, of course, Hoya.

You finished pack your things, and then prepared to sleep. Before sleep, you shuffled the song on your playlist. You can’t sleep without heard a song, except you were feeling really tired. ‘Julia’ was played, and it was Hoya’s part. You slowly closed your eyes and smiled. Tonight, you slept with the thought of Hoya, and the fact that he was sang you to sleep from the song on your phone.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, I have to change your age, because I realized that the story started before Hoya's 22nd birthday, and you happened to be 5 years younger from Hoya :).