Busy!

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

(YOUR POV)

I….love him? Do I? Seriously? Arrggh this is killing me!! Okay, let’s try this. I will visit Hoya oppa and Eunji unnie at the location and deliver this food then go. Just tell them that I’ve got another appointment. Great idea!! Wait, what if..they keep forcing me to stay? Will I even brave enough to meet Hoya face to face? What should I do?!?!?! Should I even go…?

“Yah ____! What are you doing?! Why you keep standing there? You will block people who want to go in!”, Renee shouted and I snapped back.

“Uh? Oh! Sorry!!”, I said and I quickly move from the door. “Uhm…Renee, should I go?”.

“Just go, there’s nothing wrong with that”, Renee said.

“Okay”, I said.

I finally got out from the house and headed to the bus stop. Okay, now, deliver this food, just tell them that I’ve got another super important appointment and if they ask what it is, just tell them this is about school.

 

***

 

I finally arrived at the location and I regret my decision to go. I swore I’m so nervous! Oh! What if I just tell the crew to give this and then I can go? But…_____! Since when you become a coward?! Okay, let’s just go!

“_____-ah!”, I heard a voice called me. A girl voice. I even hadn’t meet the crew yet! I just took one step and a girl called me already? And that’s just not another girl voice, that’s Eunji voice. Damn.

“Oh…..unnie!”, I turned to her and smiled. I just froze in place because no matter how much I force myself to approach her, my legs didn’t move a single step. So, I just watched Eunji ran towards me with a happy face, of course.

“______-ah! Where have you been? I missed you!”, Eunji stepped forward and hugged me, I have no choice but hug her back. It’s not like I hate her or what, but hugging her like this made me feel hurt.

“Busy unnie”, I chuckled. “School, practice, and other tight schedule”.

“Oh I see, but I missed your presence here, without you the shoot seems a little boring”, she smiled.

“Oh! Unnie, I almost forgot! I bring this!! For you and…Ho..ya oppa!”, I showed her the lunch box.

“Eh? Really??? Just like the old times…thank you so much!!!”, she received the lunch box.

“You’re welcome unnie”, I smiled. “Where’s…..Hoya oppa?”, I finally asked her. Why is it so hard to say his name?

“Oh, he’s filming his part now, but it will be over in minutes, let’s go! Let’s wait for him then we can eat lunch together again!”, she said.

“No unnie! I can’t…I have another appointment, I just came here to give that. This is about school and this is very important…so, sorry unnie”, I said to her. This is bad. I felt bad after lied to her..but I have no choice. I felt relieved after I knew I won’t meet Hoya but…..I felt sad too….I missed him..

“Really? Just a second…please?”, she whined but I shook my head. “Is that really important? Fine then…just promise you will come next time!”, she said.

“But unnie! Your shoot will end 3 days again! And I will be busy for a whole week!”, I laughed. Wait I missed something. “OH! Unnie!! I haven’t congruated you!!!! Congratulations unnie, for being my oppa’s girlfriend”, I elbowed her.

“Shh!! The crew didn’t know about this!! But, thank you anyway”, she blushed at pinched my cheek.

“Oh, unnie, I really have to go now. Just tell oppa I was here and I’m sorry that I can’t meet him”, I said.

“Okay…, but we need to hang out sometimes! Bye bye!! Be careful!”, Eunji said.

This is really hard……I can’t imagine if Hoya smile at Eunji…..the smile that only Eunji can have. Aish!! What am I thinking?! Let’s just go home!!! Chemistry test wait for you!!

 

***

 

(Narrator’s POV)

You heard a knock on the door, and there was Darcia, holding a glass of milk.

“____, Renee told me to give this to you”, Darcia said as she stepped inside your room.

“Thanks”, you said as she put the glass on the table.

“You've finished your study, haven't you?”, Darcia asked.

“Uh..no. I still have some more left”, you said.

“Don’t lie to me”, she said as she sat on the bed and you sighed, turned your chair to face her. “Do you…hate her?”, she asked.

“No”, you said. “No matter how much I want to, but no”, you added.

“Why? Then what do you feel towards her? I’m not trying to make you hate her, but, I just want to know how do you feel”, she said.

“I can’t hate her”, you said. “She’s a nice girl, she’s really nice and I know that she can take a good care of Hoya…..but that’s what make it worse”.

“What do you mean?”, she asked.

“For me, it’s worse if she is a nice girl, I feel more upset and hurt because…I can’t hate her”, you said.

“She’s close to you too right?”, Darcia asked.

“Yeah”, you nodded. “But, what can I do? If they’re happy together, then there’s no reason for me to separate them. Besides, peple says, love doesn’t have to own. For me, always here to help him and to see him happy is enough. Even though I……love him, it’s enough for me to be around him, and be an important person to him”, you said.

Darcia stood up and hugged you. “It must be really hard for you…..a person you love….is having a relationship with a person who close to you”, she patted your head. You hugged her back…and a tears fell from your eyes that make you upset because you still can’t control your emotions.

“Just drink the milk then go to sleep”, she said. “Goodnight”, she said again and closed the door.

Suddenly your phone’s beeping and made you surprised. You took the phone and you became more surprised because there was a text from Hoya.

“_____-ah, why didn’t you wait for me??? I know you have an important appointment but, you have to know that I finished the shoot right after you left! By the way, thank you for the food, delicious as always^^ see you~~”

You sighed. You feel grateful that you left as soon as possible after you gave Eunji the lunch box. Thinking of it now, you really don’t know how to face Hoya if you wait for him.

 

***

 

August went really fast, it’s the last week of august already. Maybe because of your tight schedule, you think. You and your friend called by the CEO yesterday, and they said that you don’t have to be a trainee anymore and let’s just focus to your debut. Even though your debut still next year, but they want your debut to be a special one. So they said they will start to make your debut song, and all of you have to participate on it’s making. And soon after that, the dance practice. You already felt tired to hear that.

You and your friends have a schedule to come to the Woollim building to make the songs. You’re at the building now, and you stepped in the room.

“Annyeonghaseyo”, you and your friends greeted.

“Annyeonghaseyo, come in!”, a man said.

“Okay, let’s just talk about the concept”, a woman said.

“You will debut with a fresh, energetic, and cool image, but still have a girlish side. Your debut song will be upbeat, and the important point is your strong choreography. Maybe you will be Infinite girl version”, the man chuckled.

“Pretty much like that”, the woman said. “Are you agree?”, she asked.

“Okay with me, but don’t put so much hope on us, because Infinite oppa has 99,9% synchronization”, you said.

“Relax, you’re all good. And we saw your dance practice when you’re a trainee and it was pretty good, just a little more practice and your dance moves will be like Infinite”, she said.

“The song is about a girl, who is strong, and liked by so many boys, but she choose her close one because he is different and only him who can understand her”, the man said. “But, we will deliver that on the cool way, maybe the beat and rhythm will be like Rihanna’s S&M but we will add a little rock melodies”.

“So, maybe we can start from the lyrics?”, the woman said.

After an hour, you excused yourself to go to the toilet. On your way to the toilet you heard someone called your name. You can tell who is it only by his voice. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath before you turned to face Hoya.

“____-ah!! It’s really you!!!”, he grinned and walked towards you.

“Annyeong oppa!!!”, you put on your best smile.

“What are you doing here??? Finally I can see you again!!”, he said.

“Making our debut song oppa, how about you?”, you asked.

“Waah already? I’m here to talk with the CEO about my next solo activities”, he said.

“Oh? You will have another solo activity?”, you asked.

“Well, it’s just be the MC for music bank and something like the others always do”, he shrugged.

“I see…..how about Eunji unnie? Your relationship still went well right?”, you asked.

“She’s fine, we’re good, it’s not even a month!”, he chuckled.

“Oh, right!”, you smiled sheepishly. “Oppa”, you called him.

“Yeah?”, he said.

“Are you happy? With you relationship?”, you asked carefully. “I just want to know, so don’t take me wrong!”, you said and he just chuckled.

“Of course! Eunji is really nice and fun, and I’m really happy to be with her”, he said. “Besides, I still have you and the others members to lean on, so, I will tell you or the others if I have a problem”, he smiled.

“Glad to hear that oppa! By the way, I have to go to the toilet!! Wish you always be happy oppa!! Bye!!”, you said as you ran to the toilet.

Hoya chuckled and shook his head. “That girl…”, she mumbled and left. He misses you, but he’s busy too so he can’t visit you often.

Meanwhile, you looked at your reflection on the mirror and sighed. He’s happy. That’s a good thing. You gotta be happy too ___!! Fighting! You thought before you left the bathroom.

 

***

 

Days passed and you’re at your school now. You’re busy with your school too, you have so many tests and fortunately, you have a perfect score for most of the tests.

“Okay, that’s for today!! Have a nice day!!”, the teacher said. “Oh, and ____, the headmaster called you and you should be at his office anytime at the lunch break”, the teacher smiled at you and left the class.

“Did I do something wrong?!”, you said panicked.

“Relax, just go there now”, Rissa said and with that you headed to the headmaster office.

 

***

 

As soon as you got there, you knocked the door and stepped in.

“Ah…_____!! Come in!!”, he said.

“Did I do something wrong…?”, you asked carefully.

“No!! “, he chuckled. “I called you here because I want to offer you something”, he said.

“What is that?”, you asked.

“As we know that you have the highest score for the most of the lessons, so I’d like to offer you a program”, he said.

“A program?”, you asked.

“Yes, I know that you’re busy with your schedule, but this is just an offer”, he said.

“O..kay, what is that?”, you asked.

“Okay so, since you have the highest score for most of the lessons, I offer you to took some of the next term lessons. It’s like the acceleration program, but you won’t have a special class, so you just stay at your class. But, you will learn a different lessons from your classmate. You will learn things faster than your classmate. You maybe will have more tests and homeworks, plus, maybe you will have to tutor to your senior, which If you need it, I will search it for you. And if you finished your 3rd grade lessons before the others, you can take those times as holiday while waiting for your graduation”, he said.

“What do you mean by “holiday”?”, you asked.

“So….okay, this is just an example. If you finish your 3rd grade lessons in the middle of your senior year, you will be able to take a day off on the rest of your senior year. You don’t have to go to school anymore. So, what you have to do is just wait for your graduation which will be held at the end of you and your friends senior year”, he said.

“oh….OH!! I understand!!”, you said.

“Finally…..”, he sighed. “So….how? I don't force you to take this offer, i don't want to be a bad headmaster forcing his idol student to study harder!", he said.

You thought about it a bit. You know you will be extremely tired, but, there’s the only way you can avoid to meet Hoya. You will be so busy and maybe you will forget about Hoya for a moment. Maybe this is a good opportunity. But…

“I’ll accept it”, you said.

 

 

****

 

hey!!! Thanks for my new subscribers!!! I finally update hihi. I'm busy spazzing over Sistar's Loving U!!! I want to go to Hawaii too *sigh* oh and yesterday's music bank is really great! It's sad that it was Infinite goodbye stage :(