2nd Episode

My Romantic Drama Life

 

(Narrator's POV)

“Annyeonghaseyo!!! Back again with me on the second episode of The Groups : Diary of Infinite, Sistar, and, Snowdrop!!!”, Jinwoo said. “I’m with Infinite nooow!!”. Infinite’s members were cheering and clapping when the camera shooted them.

“I’m at Infinite’s dorm while Jikyung at Sistar’s dorm. These two groups will fight against each other to find Snowdrop’s house. So, it’ll start from their own dorm, then they’ll walk around the city to find the clue and directions to Snowdrop’s house”.

“Wait I have a question”, Hoya raised his hand.

“What is it?”, Jinwoo said.

“Our dorm is far from Sistar’s. Then if we start from each dorm, would it be fair? I mean Snowdrop’s house could be everywhere which could be nearest from our dorm or Sistar's”, Hoya said.

“Aaah for that, we have thought of it, and even though this dorm is far from Sistar’s, you and Sistar will go through the same distance but with a different way”, Jinwoo said. “Is there any question again?”.

“If we’re tired and decided to take a rest and eat, could the competition stop while we’re eating?”, Sungyeol asked.

“You could do everything you wanna do, but the times goes on”, Jinwoo said grinned.

“So we have to eat while searching for their house?”, Woohyun asked.

“Pretty much like that”, Jinwoon said. “So, if there’s no more question, this is your first instructions, good luck!!”, he said as he left Infinite with the camera crew.

“Open it quickly hyung!!!”, Sungjong said then they gathered into a small circle.

“’First, go to the nearest park and search for an old man who’s wearing a red fedora’”, Sunggyu read the instructions.

“Nearest park? It’s that park on the corner of this strees!!! Let’s go go go!!”, Sungyeol said shouting as he ran from their dorm and followed by the other members.

 

****

 

(HOYA’s POV)

 

“This is it!! Here here!!!”, Sungyeollie said since he was the first one who reached the park.

“Where’s the old man???”, Woohyun said. I squinted my eyes then I saw a man sat on the bench with his back facing us.

“There’s a man with a red fedora!!! But I don’t know if he’s old or not”, I said.

“Where??”, Dongwoo hyung said. “Oh! There!! Let’s try this”, he said then he walked to the man. When we reached the bench, there was an old man who was reading a book.

“Yah yah, Lee Sungjong go ask him!!”, Sunggyu hyung pushed Sungjong.

“Aish why it has to be me???”, Sungjong said.

“Just ask him!!”, Sunggyu hyung said.

“A-anyeonghaseyo halabeoji”, Sungjong bowed in front of the old man. The old man then looked up at Sungjong.

“Annyeonghaseyo young man. Is there any problem??”, the old man asked.

“N-no it’s not like that. I was wondering if you…happened to have a clue or an instruction for us?”, Sungjong asked.

“Instruction??”, the old man asked back and he looked at the rest of us. We just grinned at him. “Aaaah you mean by this???”, he showed us a white envelope.

“Ah yes, that. Can we have it?”, Sunggyu hyung said.

“Yes, sure”, he said. We sighed in relief. “But…..”.I felt a little bit tense. “To get this, you have to do something for me first”.

“What is that??”, Sungyeol asked impatient.

“You have to help me find Kitty”, he said as he stood up.

“Kitty? Is it your pet??”, Sungyeol asked again.

“Yes of course, he was ran away from me, but someone said that I’ll get some help from some nice gentlemen”, he said.

“Kitty was a he?? I think it more like for a ‘she’”, Sungyeol said, and the old man just chuckled.

“Okay then, we’ll help you to find Kitty”, Sunggyu hyung said. I don’t know but, I felt something strange about this.

 

****

 

We walked around the park for just 10 minutes, but 10 minutes is precious 'cause we’re in hurry. There was still no sign about Kitty.

“Aish where actually this ‘Kitty’ are!!!”, Sungyeol said as he grew impatient.

“Yeah we walked for some minutes but there’s no trace of him”, Woohyun said.

Suddenly the old man stopped and we nearly bumped into him. “ I think I have found Kitty!!!”, he said happily.

“Really??? Where???”, Sungyeol said happily. I became more suspicious because we stopped right in front of a large tree.

“There!”, the old man pointed to the branch of the three, and our eyes widened into a maximal wide when we realized what this ‘Kitty’ was. It was a huge snake. Yes, SNAKE. My suspicions were proved. That Kitty was a freakin snake!!

“THAT WAS KITTY??????”, Sungyeol shouted.

“Yes, it’s Kitty”, the old man said calmly.

“But I thought Kitty was a cat!!!”, Dongwoo said.

“No, it’s my lovely snake”, the old man said with a smile like there was nothing strange.

“What…..lovely….”, Myungsoo muttered from behind me.

“I actually have some strange feeling about this from the start. When that halabeoji asked for our help”, I whispered to him.

“It was to high for me to reach……can one of you help me to get him for me?”, the old man asked.

“W-what????”, we shouted almost on the same time.

“Sung—Yeollie!!! He is the highest among all of us!!”, Sunggyu hyung pushed Yeollie.

“Wh-what?”, Sungyeol snapped back to reality after he stared the snake with his jaws dropped.

“Ah…you’re the one who’ll get Kitty for me?”, the old man asked him.

“WHAT?”, he shouted.

“Yes….Yeollie…you’re the highest among us, you should be the one”, Sunggyu said and the rest of us just nodded in agreement.

“Wh-what what??? Aish no!!! I don’t want to!!”, he said.

“Pleaseeee….we have to get it or else we won’t get the next instructions”, Woohyun said.

“No! No! Please!!!”, Sungyeol said.

“You don’t have to be afraid young man, Kitty never bite people. He likes being around people”, the old man said.

“Hear that? You don’t have to be afraid”, Sunggyu hyung told Sungyeol.

“You could said that because you’re not the one who suppose to get that snake!!”, Sungyeol said to Sunggyu hyung.

“Just…get that thing and we’ll go away from here!!”, Sunggyu hyung pushed Sungyeol towards the tree. Sungyeol still didn’t want to do it, but there was no other options. He stepped closer to the tree slowly and when he was right under the branch that Kitty’s in, he raised his hand to get Kitty.

“Aish!!! I really have to do this????”, Sungyeol shouted from the tree.

“Yeah Sungyeol!! Fighting!!”, we were encouraged him from afar. He then tried again, and this time he grabbed Kitty’s tail, and Kitty hissed. Sungyeol screamed then he ran towards us but stopped halfway.

“You should try to grab his body first then you could carefully pick him”, the old man said.

Sungyeol stared at Kitty for a while then he stepped forward. He carefully grabbed Kitty’s body, and when nothing happened, he picked Kitty from the branch and ran to the old man with Kitty while screaming. He then handed the old man that Kitty.

“Yuck….I need to wash my heand!!!”, Sungyeol said as he ran towards the fountain.

“Thank you!!!!!”, the old man shouted to Sungyeol. We took a step back because now the old man has his Kitty around his neck. “Here’s what you want”, he reached his hand to gave us the envelope. Sunggyu hyung reached his arm to reach the envelope without taking any step forward.

“By the way…..why you named your snake Kitty?”, Dongwoo asked.

“Oh..that. Kitty used to ate some kittens, but now, he’s on diet and he only eat rats”, the old man said as he stared at Kitty.

We gulped. Luckily Sungyeol didn’t know anything about this, and Dongwoo asked after Sungyeol picked that Kitty.

“He doesn’t bite human yeah, but he ate kittens…”, Myungsoo muttered again.

“He used to Myungsoo…used to”, Woohyun tried to reassured Myungsoo but he himself, still scared.

“Better don’t tell Sungyeol about this…..ever”, Sunggyu hyung whispered when he turned his face to us. “Uh, halabeoji, thank you so much, I guess we’ll be going now!!”, Sunggyu hyung said then we bowed before left. We then approached Sungyeol who was washing his hand over and over again with the water on the fountain. We just laughed at him. He then glared at us. We became quiet.

“L-let’s go….the next instructions said that we should go to the beauty salon on the next 2 blocks…”, Sunggyu hyung said, dind’t dare to facing Sungyeol. With that, we walked to find the beauty salon.

 

****

 

(YOUR POV)

 

“Is the beef steamed yet???”, I asked impatient.

“Not yet ____. Please be calm”, Renee said. All of us now at the kitchen preparing many kinds of food. Yes. The prize for the winner is a very complete meal, cooked by me. The rest of the girls and Renee just helped me a bit, because I like to cook on my on way.

“How can I be calm? It’s 12.30 already and they could be here anytime!!”, I said frustrated.

“Chill ____, the Vj said that both of them are still far from here and they might get here at the evening”, Darcia tried to calm me down.

“But…still….”, I sighed. I planned to cook many kinds of food for today, since I’ll feed 15 people including me. I cooked bulgogi, kimbap, bibimbap, dukbokki, samgyupsal, udon, plus the miso soup. I even planned to make patbingsoo. I tapped my fingers on the stall waiting for the beef. When Rissa suddenly pushed me out of the kitchen.

“Rest for a while ____. We’ll take care of this”, she said.

“But…”, I said.

“No buts. We just need to wait for the beef to steam, and we’ll call you”, she said again. I sighed. I know I need to rest a little. I’ve been busy cooking since morning.

“Okay, I’ll go upstairs to my room. If the beef has steamed, call me. If not, all of you are dead”, I said glared at Rissa.

“Okay okaaaay I get it!! Just go!!”, Rissa pushed me to the stairs. I scoffed but went upstairs anyway.

When I entered my room, I plopped myself on the bed. I hugged the pillow for a moment, then I stared absentmindlessly to the ceiling. Then, Hoya’s smile popped in my head. It was Friday, after the first filming of this show, when he told me that he’ll seriously grant my list. My heart beating faster when I thought of his smile. I put my arms to my chest, 'why am I feeling this way? Why my heart beating faster when I just thought of his smile?' I rolled my body to the left then closed my eyes. 'Is this a feelling of a fangirl when she thought about her idol? Then why it was felt so familiar? I’ve never been like this before to my other idol…..wait, don’t tell me that….' I shoot my eyes open. I quicly sat up.

'Don’t tell me that I like him already!!!! I even haven’t know him that much to liking him!!! We just met for a couple times and we’re not even close!! I’ve never fell for a guy this easily before!! But….this feeling is like when I liked my ex for the first time, but it’s a bit different but…..aish!!!!' I ruffled my hair. Then I remembered about my ex, that jerk. He was cheating on me for that girl? Really, that stupid girl!! I mean he was cheating to the girl that uglier and more stupid than me!!! It’s okay if he was cheating to another girl who’s better than me..but….AISH. Luckily my feelings for him had started to fade that time, tsk, lucky me, stupid boy. Then flash back of Hoya’s smiling to me popped again……I absentmindedly smiled too…

“______ THE BEEF IS READY!!!!”, I heard Mandy shouted from downstairs. I snapped back, then I ran to the kitchen.

 

****

 

(HOYA’s POV)

 

We’re walking down the streets with our clothes soaking wet, except Sungyeol. Well, not all parts of our clothes, but still…it’s wet. Last clue before this, that we have to went to that beauty salon. To get the next instructions, we need to find the salon equipments first. It was hidden somewhere out the salon, and we got the clue and that was ‘wet’.

We searched something around that beauty salon, something that has to do with wet. Then we found a large pond with many little fountains around it. Then, we saw those salon equipments hidden on the center of the pond. That means we have to get through those little fountains first. That was explained the wet. But then after all of us got into the pond and reached for the salon equipments, the fountain stopped splashing water, then we saw Sungyeol grinned next to the generator. That was explained why Sungyeol didn’t get wet. He was taking a revenge by not telling us that there was a generator that control the fountain. After that, we returned the equipments back to the salon and next instructions that we have to rode a bus to this street. We didn’t bring any money, but luckily the camera man lent us some. The passengers even stared at us at the bus because we’re soaking wet. So now, here we are.

I then remembered something. I quickly searched through my pocket and found my phone. I checked it and nothings broken or error or something. Then I stared to my wallpaper. It was my photo with ___ back then at the backstage. I really liked that picture because we’re wearing purple. ‘Purple maniac people’ Sungyeol called us. I smiled to that picture and stared at it for a moment. I then remembered her smiled, her talents, her cuteness……..how could this be so hard just to find where are you? I furrowed my eyebrows. Why am I feeling this way? I don’t know but there was a happy feeling everytime I think of her. Before I could get lost on my own mind, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned my face, and it was Myungsoo.

“Are you just going to stand here?”, he said.

“Oh, no, sorry! Let’s go”, I said. Then I noticed him starring at something. I followed his gaze then I realized that he was starring at my phone-my wallpaper. I quickly locked my phone then walked away.

 

****

 

(L/Myungsoo's POV)

He was….using that photo as his wallpaper? I thought my suspicions were right. That Hoya hyung likes her, or maybe will, soon. I noticed the way he talks to her was different. He always smiling after he talked to her, or after meet her, or anything that has to do with her, and he always in a best mood after that too. I shook my head, and smiling. Finally, Hoya hyung likes someone after a long time. Hoya hyung is perfectionist and he always practice harder than everyone. When he feels down, he often hide it and keep it for himself, although we knew about that, but we just let him be. It’s time for him to get someone who’ll stood there beside him, and cheered him when he was down.

 

****

 

(Narrator’s POV)

It’s 5pm, and infinite still walking around the town to find Snowdrop’s house. They had given some instructions too after the beauty salon. They realized they haven’t eat since morning and they decided to brought a take away meal. The cameraman lent them the money too. They ate while walking. They continue walking on the street for an hour because the last instructions said that they have to walk until they find a river. Not long after that, they arrived at the river and try to find the instructions.

“Why this place seems so familiar to me?”, Dongwoo suddenly said.

“You too? I thought it was just me”, Woohyun said.

Hoya looked around the place suspiciously, until something popped up on his mind. “Don’t tell me that this is……”. Hoya paused for a moment, while the other members just stared at him with a different expression. Some are suspicious, some are confused, and some just stared at him blankly, I mean Myungsoo.

“This is what?”

 

***

Kitty was a snake!!! Hehehee, sorry for the lame chapter!! And I GOT 13 SUBSCRIBERS!!! Last time i checked i had 11 subscribers, but now, it's turning 13!! Thank you so much!!! I love you!! Sorry about some typos before *sigh* but i've repaired it!