The List

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

(HOYA’S POV)

                    

“Number one…, ‘take some pictures and selcas with him with my phone (and with his phone if It’s possible :p) Plus his signature!! (but I guess I’m going to ask for the other members about these stuffs too….)’. Sure! Let’s take some pictures after this, and I’ll give you my signature!”, I said to her, but that’s no use since she was still covered her ears. About selcas….I’m definitely going to take it with my phone too!! I actually have thought about it, but then I thought that was not a good idea cause I thought she would think I’m weird…..but now I know that I was too much thinking!

“Second, ‘ask him about what excercises he does to built up his body. (I want to grow muscles too!)’”, okay this is funny! Well….I don’t know what to say.

“She still wants to grow muscles? Pfft she already have it!!!  She even almost has a sixpack on her stomach!!”, Darcia said. What?? How come I didn’t see her muscles when she was dancing? Wait….right. I was too focused to her movements and...her face…

“Woah really???? I have to learn from her!!”, Sungjong said. While the other members just looked at her in awe, especially Woohyun hyung.

“Next! ‘Give him my drawing and make him taste my food! (Wait, about food…..when I’m going to cook for him? It’s not like I’ll see him again after the first meeting..)’ you’re all going to move here to continue your high school right?”, I asked Rissa, Mandy, and Darcia. They just nodded. “Well, I guess I can taste her cooking then! I’m soo looking forward to it!”, I said statisfied.

“Waaaaait! I want to taste her cooking too!”, Woohyun hyung pouted.

“Well hyung, apparently, this list is about me, not you!”, I said to him. He pouted even more. Really, he does thinks he’s cute when he’s pouting?

“’Do a cover to ‘Things I Want To Do If I Have A Lover’ by G.na and Rain like Yoseob and Gayoon did!! (I loveeee that song soo much, it’ll be awesome if I can do a duet with him, even though I know it’s impossible..)’ I like that song too! We absolutely can do a duet about that!”, I said more to myself.

“Yah! Yah! I’m the main vocal!! Why she doesn’t want to do that with meeee~~”, Woohyun hyung whined.

“Yah! Shut up!! You just interrupt their moments!!”, Sunggyu hyung said. That’s right Woohyun hyung, you better shut up. Don’t ruin our mo….wait. Our moments?

“You are jealous aren’t youuuu~~~”, Woohyun hyung said teased Sunggyu hyung.

“Aish nooo way! Why should I?”, Sunggyu hyung said with disgust. I just shook my head and continue reading.

“The fourth is…..’Wears a purple couple t-shirt with hiiim!!! (Wait, couple t-shirt? No no, maybe just wears a purple t-shirt with him, NOT a couple one! Keep dreaming ____ )’”, I smiled at this one! I remembered that she loves purple like I do! Maybe purple couple t-shirt with her is a good idea~.

“Speaking of purple……”, Sungyeol said looked at ____. “Woah she does really loves purple! She’s wearing purple watch,

purple sneakers,

and even purple tank top!!”,

he then looked at me. “What?”, I said. He shook his head. “You two really, purple maniacs. You are just the same as her minus the watch”. I looked at my reflection on the mirror

*just imagine him without that backpack*

then I looked at ___. I chuckled, we really loves purple so much!

“Next one!”, I continue reading. “’Go to Lotte World or Everland or the other sights in Korea with him!! (and with the other members too!)’”, I must say that I’d loved to take her explore Korea. Wait, this is the last one?

“That was the last one…?”, I asked to Darcia, Mandy, and Rissa. They just shrugged.

“Mwo that was the last one? Actually I want to hear more!”, Sungjong said.

“It’s good that was the last one! She better make to do list about me too!!”, Woohyun hyung said. But then he was hit by the other members. I just chuckle too see that. Wait there’s a note!

“There’s a note on the bottom of the page! It says ‘I have to stop right here because I made it more like ‘things I want to do if he becomes by boyfriend’ -____-‘”, I…..don’t know but I felt a bit disappointed.

“Good things she doesn’t continue the list~~”, Woohyun said again. I glared at him.

“_____ hey!”, Rissa shook ____’s body. ____ opened her eyes and blinked at Rissa. “What? Is it over???”, she asked in excitement. “Yeah yeah it’s over now get up and join us there!”, Rissa said again. ___ then followed Rissa to my direction.

“____-ah, you should make to do list about me tooo~~”, Woohyun hyung whined to her.

“W-what?”, she asked confused.

“Don’t listen to him ____-ah. He just over-jealous”, Sunggyu hyung said. Her expression became more confused.

“By the way ____-ah. I think I can grant a few point of your to do list…..well, maybe all of it, if we hang out often….- wait that’s not what I mean! I mean you’ll move here right? So maybe we will meet more often and…and…you know what I mean right?”, I scratched my head. What am I saying? I may ruin this moment! But she just laughed. “I understand…..and really???? Thank you very much!!”, she said blushing. I blushed to see her blushed too. I just realized that I blushed a lot today.

“Well….____-ah we should start from the number one, the easiest one”, I said to her.

“What?”, she said confused.

“I mean the list. We should start from the number one, take some pictures and selcas  first, right? And maybe we can do the fourth too since we are wearing purple right now”, I titled my head.

“O-oh yes, right”, she stuttered. “Wait, we are really wearing purple right now!”, she said surprised. “Theeeen let me take the pictures of the two of youuu”, Rissa said. Rissa then took the camera. ____ walked towards me and she stood beside me. “Okay, ready? 1,2, and 3!”, Rissa said. Rissa then looked at the picture. “You sure you just going to to this pose?”, Rissa said pointed at the picture.

“Yah you two! Just stood and smiling like that won’t do! Do the ‘peace sign’ or whatever just pose! Or hyung you could put your arms around ___’s shoulder right?”, L said. He’s right. I usually do that pose with fans, soo why not now?

“Okay start again!!”, Rissa said. ____ and I started to do some poses. Then for the last one, I brave myself to put my arms around her shoulder. I awkwardly rose my hand and finally put my arms on her shoulder. I felt her body tensed a bit, so I looked at her. But her body started to relaxed as her face blushed. She then just smile at the camera so do I. My heart was beating fast because of the closeness.

“Now, selcas?”, I asked her. She nodded sheepishly as she took her phone out from her pocket. I moved closer to her so we can fit on the picture. My heart was still beating fast- even faster because we’re closer than before. We took some selcas from her phone. After it finished, she looked trough the results smiling. I can’t help but smile too.

“My phone’s turns now”, I said as I took my phone.

“You sure? I mean you don’t have to do that if you don’t want to. This is more than enough for me”, she said as she pointed the picture on her phone.

“No, I want to take some selcas with you from my phone too, believe me”, I said to her. She then nodded and moved closer to me. Then it started again. My heart beats faster everytime I close to her. I wonder why but…..i don’t want to think much about it now.

“Enough!!!! We want to take some pictures with her and Rissa, Mandy, and Darcia too!!!”, Woohyun hyung said.

“Yes!!! We want to take some pictures with them too!!”, Sungyeol said.

“I should be the one who’s saying that. Since we’re your fans”, ____ said to them.

“Then we become your fans too now”, Sunggyu hyung said. We then took many pictures. Each of us took a picture with each of them.

“You still want my signature?”, I said to ____.

“Sure!!!! Wait!!”, she said as she pulled out Infinite’s CD from her bag. She opened it and hand me the CD.

“Where did you get this? This is still new right?”, I asked her.

“Yeah. I bought it on Wednesday in Seoul. It’s when we first arrived here”, she said.

“Oh, speaking of Seoul. I saw you that day. You were wearing red scarf right? You looked to my direction too, then you put your glasses on. Is that really you?”, I asked her and handed her the CD. Her eyes widened in surprised.

“So that was really you???”, she asked me.

“Oh, so that was really you”, I chuckled as I repeated her sentence. “You wears glasses too?”.

“Yeah, but I rarely wear that because I think it’s kinda disturbing sometimes”, she said grinning.

“Same with me then”, I said to her.  

 

***

 

(YOUR POV)

 

“I have to ask for the other’s signature too!! Thank you very much!!”, I said to Hoya. He just nodded and smiled. I turned around from him and walked towards the others. My heart always beating fast when I close to him. What happened to me? Is it the feeling because I close to my bias? Or….no. It must be because I met my bias. But…..ah I don’t know!

 

***

 

“So ___-ah It’s time for us to go!! Bye!!! I hope we can meet agaiiin!!”, Woohyun said.

“Bye Woohyun-sshi, I hope so too”, I waved at him.

“Oh and please just call me oppa?”, he said again.

“Yeah yeah please call all of us oppa!”, Sunggyu said.

“O-okay oppa!”, I said to them.

“This is for all of you too!! Call us oppa okay?”, Sungyeol said pointed to Rissa, Darcia, and Mandy.

“Sure oppa!”, they said in unison.

“Soooo bye!!!”, L said waved his hands.

“Bye ___-ah I hope we can meet again”, Hoya said. He shook his head, “No, we HAVE to meet again, I still have to grant your wishes right? Aaand, about the fourth point, we still haven’t take a picture with purple couple t-shirt”.

“Purple couple…..WHAT? I mean I..I…this is really embarrassing”, I face palmed myself.

“Hahaha no, it’s not. We both really loves purple right? So there’s nothing wrong with that”, he said chickled.

“O-okay….so, bye Hoya oppa?”, I asked him to make sure that it’s okay to call him oppa too.

“Yeah of course just call me oppa”, he said. “Or you prefer hobaby oppa?”, he asked playfully.

“No no I think just Hoya oppa will do”, I answered him.

“What do you mean? You don’t want to call me hobaby oppa?”, he said furrowed his eyebrows.

“I’m sure that you have bid your goodbye oppa”, I said to him, not wanting to answered his question. I like that nickname but…he wanted to be called oppa and baby at the same time?

“Okay okay you win this time! But next time we meet, I’ll make sure that you’ll call me hobaby oppa, bye!!”, he said as he walked out from the room.

“Yeah yeah whatever, bye!!”, I shouted from the door.

 

***

I closed the door and smiled to myself. How playful they are behind the scenes. I’m glad that they behave the same like in Sesame Player. I took Infinite’s CD and saw their signature. I read each of their additional notes.

Sunggyu said, ‘I’ll make sure you won’t be able to do our choreography that fast again!! Keke kidding, you really did a great job :-D’.

Woohyun said, ‘We should hang out more often ___-ah, believe me. With that you’ll fall for my charm and my aegyo will make your heart warm <3’. I chuckled to myself. This greasy tree will always be greasy right? Then I moved on to Dongwoo’s.

‘We have to meet each other again!! With that, you’ll see me laughing and smiling more often!! Kekeke, and I’ll show you my dino pajamas too!!’. Tsk, dinowoo. Your laugh is just that adorable you have to know. Then I turned to the next page, and it was Hoya’s. I skipped his part and save it for the last. Then it was L’s turn.

‘Be careful with Woohyun hyung. He’s creepy. By the way you and your friends did a great job, and congratulations!!! J’. Why should I be careful with Woohyun? Becauuse of his greasiness? I’m not the type that can fell for greasiness, L. I shook my head and smiling.

Sungyeol said, ‘You have to taste my vinegar banana!!!!! Kekeke, kidding. I will make the other thing for you~~ Oh and you can pinched my chubby cheeks as much as you can if we meet again!!’. So he’s going to put a prank on me next time we meet? I raised my eyebrow disbelief. This choding.

‘___-ah you should make me kimbap!!! The delicious one! Promise me!!’ Sungjong said. So it was Hoya’s turn now.

‘_____-ah I really hope we can meet again. I want to dance with you….plus we still have four numbers to go on your list! So we have to meet again!! :-D’. He’s really going to grant my wishes?

“Girls here!! I have something to talk to you!!”, Renee said. We then gathered around the couch.

“I met the boss of Woollim and Starship and they were talking about you of course”, she said.

“What happened?”, Darcia said.

“Well they deciced to cooperate and they want you to sign under their company as their new project. I know you all wanted to focused to your study and I told them that. They said it’s okay  because they promise it won’t disturb your study activities. Your attendance in class will be 4 days a week. I mean you’ll just absent one day per week to perform or anything. And in the weekend, your curfew is at 11 pm. So, they promise it won’t disturb your school. How was it? I haven’t decide yet because I have to discuss with all of you first”, Renee said.

“I’m not sure….but it sounds pretty exciting”, I said.

“I’m agree. If it wont disturb our school, I agree”, Rissa said.

“Me too. I wanted to know how it feels like to be famous”, Darcia said giggles.

“I’m agree too!! ____, think about it!! We’ll appear on Music Bank, Inkigayo, Mnet countdown, or maybeee we will joined KBS programs and dramas!!!”, Mandy clapped her hands In excitement.

“Well…..okay then I agree”, I said. Actually I think this is a good opportunity. Maybe I can meet Infinite and Sistar more often!!

“So it has been decided. We have to go to Woollim building tomorrow to sign the contract”, Renee said. “And for your school, it has been decided that all of you are going to attend Seoul Arts High School. Because beside it is the great school, there’s many idol who’s studying there, so the school understand your activities”, Renee said.

“Really???? Who are the idols???”, Rissa said in excitement.

“We’re going to be in the same school as the idols!!!”, Darcia said.

“Remember that we’re going to be an idol soon”, Mandy said giggled.

“Wait……Seoul Arts High School??? That means we’re going to go to the same school as Kwangmin, Youngmin, and Minwoo?!”, I said.

“What???”, the others said surprised.

“Yess, you right!! And remember, you have to talk in Korean started from now on!”, Renee said.

“Yes ma’am!”, we said in unison.