who you are to me

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

(YOUR POV)

“Come ooon ____! This is the last episode!! Besides, maybe this is gonna be the last time of your appearance on TV”, Rissa said leaned on the door.

“Yes, okay! I told you I’m going! Why can’t you be quiet?!”, I asked her.

“Kekeke, just to make sure. Let’s go, you’re pretty now. Can we go now?”, Rissa asked again.

“Okay, wait!”, I said stepped back to the mirror. “Do I look okay?”, I asked.

“Really? You barely ask about what you wear before”, she raised her eyebrow.

“Helloooo this is the last episode”, I said.

“Okaay okay, wait”, she examined my looks from head to toe.

“You’re pretty, let’s go”, she said.

“Really?”, I raised my eyebrow. “Okay, let’s go”, I sighed.

Today is the last filming for The Groups last episode. The producer of The Groups said the next season guest will be 4minute, B2ST, and G.na. Wow, I hope I can watch it from Youtube later. I want to see them again.

 

***

 

A few minutes later, we arrived at KBS. Infinite and Sistar is doing pre-recording Music Bank now. The script said……we’ll just watch them do the pre-recording, and maybe….we’ll perform too. If there’s enough time, the director said that we can do a surprise performance. Well…..we’ll see.

“_________________!!!!!!”, I heard a high pitched scream. As soon as I heard that, I knew it belongs to Bora unnie.

“Oh”, I said. “YOON BORA-SSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII”, I yelled back. She ran at me and when she reached me, she hugged me tight. Like, really tight.

“Yoon Bora-sshi, I know you miss me well. But can you, at least, let me breathe so I can continue my life”, I said to her.

“Aaaaah no no no no! No! I will not let you go! I will hug you so you won’t go”, she pouted.

“Yeah, but you don’t release me now, I’ll go for forever….to heaven”, I said.

“That’s good. You’ll always be happy in Heaven”, she said.

“Good then, just be like this until I go to heaven”, I rolled my eyes. Bora giggled and released me. Finally.

“But, your flight is tomorrow!”, she pouted.

“Yeah”, I shrugged. Sistar unnie have known about my departure and my purpose to leave. Girls really a bad secret-keeper.

“Why don’t you be with one of the Boyfriend members? Kwangmin, Youngmin, Minwoo, Jeongmin…there’s a lot of choice!”, she said.

“Ha..ha…hahaha it’s just the same like I ask you to be with K.will oppa”, I said.

“Aish really”, she said.

“Where’s Hyorin unnie?”, I asked.

“Huh? Behind you?”, she said.

“Hu-huh?”, I said as I turned my face.

“Looking for me?”, Hyorin asked.

“No”, I said.

“Aish, I’ll just leave the two of you”, Bora said and left.

“Oh! ____! I have an idea!”, Hyorin said.

“What……?”, I asked her.

“Yeah!”, she said. “For your surprise performance!!!”, she said.

“Isn’t it surprise…? How did you know?”, I asked her.

“I begged to the director to let you perform and he said that there will be a surprise performance from Snowdrop”, she said.

“Aah”, I said. “He told you that it will be Snowdrop’s right? Then why are you telling me to sing alone?”, I asked.

“Well Snowdrop can perform, and after that, you can perform alone”, she shrugged.

“What if I refuse to?”, I asked.

“Aigoo this is your last appearance can you at least appear more on this show? Besides, you barely shoot for this show since you’re busy with your school”, she rolled her eyes.

“Okaaay”, I said.

“Wah? Really????”, she asked.

“Yeaah yeah”, I said.

“Don’t worry, it still a surprise since I’m the only know about this. The other don’t know, yet”, she said.

“Yet?”, I asked.

“I’ll just tell Myungsoo and your friends”, she said.

“Aah the usual protocol?”, I asked.

“What?”, she asked me.

“Nevermind”, I said. “So what should I do?”, I asked.

“Just sing whatever song you want. But sing your heart out”, she said. “I don’t care if you cry on stage, at least you’ve sang you heart out later. You’ll feel better. Besidesssss tomorrow is your flight, and this is pre-recording”, she said.

“But….”, I bit my lip. Should I….?

“No buts. Just do it”, she said. “I have to leave now. I’ll watch from the bleachers along with the others. I mean, my members, your friends, and Infinite”, she said.

“What?!”, I said surprised.

“What?”, she asked back. “Just…good luck”, she said and left.

What……….should I do now?

 

***

 

(Narrator’s POV)

Your group had performed. You performed Loving You and Electric Shock. Those songs still linger around your ears until now. You got back to the backstage, and your friends went to the bleachers first, left you alone to prepare your performance.

It’s the time for you to perform. You played with your skirt nervously. You will sing your heart out, that’s why. After thinking for like a whole millennium you decided to sing ‘Who You Are To Me’ or ‘Because You’re My Only’ by Hyorin. It’s the soundtrack of Man of Honor. You really love this song and never knew that you’ll sing this song. For Hoya.

“You sure she will do it?”, Myungsoo whispered to Hyorin.

“She will”, Hyorin said.

“What if she come out and sing G.na’s 2HOT?”, he asked.

“She won’t…”, Hyorin glared at Myungsoo.

The stage’s light turned off and those who didn’t know thought it will be another idol performance. The intro song played and Hyorin widened her eyes.

 

Play!

 

“She’s going to sing that song?!”, Hyorin said surprised.

The light spotted you and Infinite members are shocked. Especially Hoya.

“What’s she doing over there?”, Dongwoo asked.

“Of course singing pabo!”, Sunggyu said.

“Yeah but-“, Dongwoo said.

“That song….?”, Sungjong looked at Hyorin. Hyorin looked back at him and gave him a sad smile. He finally understood and pinched Woohyun arms.

“Ouch! What are you-“, Woohyun said but then understand the situation.

How much more, do I have to hurt to see your heart?

I wanted to tell you but tears are welling up

This is what I’m telling you, I only wait for you

Because I love you

“Wow….the lyrics are…”, Myungsoo said.

“You never listen to my song, do you?”, Hyorin glared at him.

Because I couldn’t hold on to you

Because I couldn’t stop

There are so many traces of you

 

Because to me it’s you

I want you desperately to death

Beacause it’s only you

Whatever it takes I need to wait

So will you please take a step closer to me?

You know that I only have you

Please don’t leave me alone

 

“Wow..”, Darcia said.

“I never knew she’ll sing this song this well”, Mandy said.

“She’s singing her heart out, so just shut up! You ruined the mood!”, Hyorin said.

Every time I see you with my sad eyes

Without a word, I looked at you and smiled

This is what I’m telling you I only love you

Because I love you

 

You are filled in my heart

It is filled with memories

There are so many traces of you

 

Infinite, Sistar, and your friends just watch you in awe because your soul just like flowing with the song. Even Hyorin admit that you sang that song better than her, since you felt the lyrics.

I want to show you

I want to make you listen

But you aren’t by my side

So it hurts me even more

 

Because to me it’s you

I want you desperately to death

Because it’s only you

Whatever it takes I need to wait

So will you please take a step closer to me

You know that I only have you

Please don’t leave me alone

 

The song nearly come to it end and you finally brave yourself to look at the audience. To look at the one you sang the song to. The tears were formed in your eyes from the beginning but you manage to handle it. But when you looked at Hoya, you felt like you couldn’t hold that anymore. So you just gave up and let it flow on your cheeks as you sang the last lyrics.

Because I love you

Hoya felt the shiver run down his spine. Why that song….why I feel like this..wait. Is she crying?! Hoya thought to himself. He just sat there dumbfounded and counfused.

You looked down to hide your tears, and if it possible, to stop it. You wiped the tears away but it keeps falling down. You felt upset. You tried to looked to the audience again to smile at Hyorin or at anyone who’s there but the tears still falling so you turned away and walked away to the backstage.

Seeing that, Hyorin hurriedly went to the backstage. Hoya noticed and ready to go, but Myungsoo held him.

“Just stay. It’s a girls thing”, Myungsoo said.

“But-“, Hoya said.

“Yeah let her”, Woohyun said.

Hoya sighed and sat again. He wanted to know and he wanted to do something but he can’t. He thought hard but he just can’t find the answers.

“Hey”, Hyorin opened the room you were in.

“Oh, unnie”, you wiped your tears away.

“Don’t. Just let it flow”, she said as she hugged you. “It’s alright, you did well”, she said.

“But unnie…”, you said.

“You feel better now..?”, Hyorin asked.

“A little”, you smiled.

“Good. At least you won’t feel burdened tomorrow when you leave”, she said.

 

 

***

 

re-upload!! :D kekek i'm sorry, i'll post the real update tomorrow!