Debut!

My Romantic Drama Life

 

(Narrator’s POV)

This is your debut day. You’ve been getting ready from 8 am. You will debut on the Inkigayo first and you will performed at 12. You were really happy, excited, and nervous at the same time. From that time, you will be a new girlgroup. You will perform on those music shows with your group, singing your own song.

Your outfits today was incredible. You like it so much. Since the song is about a tough girl, you wore a cool outfits.

Your friends wore outfits with black and gold too, but the type of clothes and shoes are all different.

You were waiting nervously at the backstage. You kept singing your part and practicing your move a little. You felt a tap on your shoulder and quickly turn around.

“Unnie!”, You said as you saw Hyorin there with the other Sistar’s members.

“Look at you!!”, Hyorin said. “Ahhh so pretty!!”.

“Thank you so much unnie!!”, you said.

“Good luck!!”, she said.

“Thank you again”, you said.

“Well….we’ve got to go. There’s a lot people who wants to meet you guys”, Bora winked and Sistar left.

“DONGSAENG!!!!”, Sungyeol shouted.

“Aishhh oppa”, you hit his arms.

“What?!”, he said.

“This is the backstage, not a jungle”, you hissed.

“Ah ah sorry dongsaeng-ah, I just want to wish you luck”, he grinned.

“Good luck”, Hoya said.

“Thank you oppa”, you said.

“Do not afraid to do some improvisation on your moves”, Hoya said.

“Okay my dance machine!”, you said.

“What did you said?”, he asked.

“My…dance machine?”, you said.

“I like it”, Hoya smiled and hugged you.

“O-oppa…”, you said.

“Good luck my dance princess”, Hoya said.

“Girls, it’s time!!!”, Renee shouted.

“Good luck once again”, Hoya smiled.

“T-thank you, oppa”, you smiled and went to the stage with your friends.

 

***

 

“We’re with Snowdrop!!!”, Sohyun, Jihyun, and Kangjun said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Snowdrop imnida”, you and your friends bowed.

“Aaah really beautiful girls”, Kangjun said.

“Thank you”, you and your friends said.

“We’ve met them several times, they are really nice girls”, Jihyun said.

“Yeah, even though they debut with a tough image, they actually cute and have a lot of aegyo”, Sohyun said.

“Aaah, thank you. That’s just too much”, Rissa said.

“Ah it’s right!!”, Jihyun said.

“So you guys have met them before? Hearing from you seems like they’re really a nice girl. Seems like we have to arrange a meeting”, Kangjun said.

“Eii now you flirt with them?”, Jihyun said.                  

“No, it’s not that. I just want to know them more”, Kangjun said.

“Ah okay then. By the way, can you explain about your song and performance?”, Sohyun said.

“Yes so, the song is about a tough girl who liked by many boys but she only choose one. That one really understand her. We have prepared a strong choreography. Please anticipate us!!!”, you said.

“Okay then, please give an applause for Snowdrop, here it is, music start!”, the MCs said and you went to the stage.

You and your friends began singing and dancing. The crowd were cheering loudly. Fortunately, your music video that had released the day before your debut stage, gaining a lot of views and good feedback. Your debut stage was successful, you and your friends were extremely happy.

 

***

“Renee, can I go somewhere?”, you asked Renee.

“Where do you want to go?”, Renee asked.

“Somewhere…….”, you grinned.

“But you’re not going to wear your stage outfit right?”, Renee said.

“What of course not!”, you said. “So…?”.

“Okay, just make sure you’re home before 6pm”, Renee said.

“Yaaaay! Thank you!!!!”, you said.

“Yeah yeah. Considering your debut stage was success and you playing a good role as leader, main dancer, and main vocals”, Renee said.

“Our next stage is the day after tomorrow right?”, you asked.

“Yes. That’s why I’m letting you go”, Renee said.

“Okay then! I’m going to change!!!”, you said.                    

 

***

 

You quickly changed your outfits into a comfortable one.

You then got out from your make up room, and after a few thanks and bows to the crew, you got out from the building and got ito the car.

You walked from the car and started walked around Han River. You didn’t know that someone is following you. You decided to buy a lychee juice before finally sat on the bench you usually sit with Hoya.

You felt the wind your hair. The cold air made you shiver but you enjoyed the feelings. It was 3 pm and the river is not as busy as usual. It was really comfortable for you.

“So…..this is it?”, you said to yourself. “I guess this is it”, you smiled.

So…Hoya. Mmm. This is the time. I guess, from now on, I have to try to forget you. I will try really hard, no matter what. Seems like we don’t mean to be together, eh? So…….from this time, I swear in front of this Han River and under this sky, I will for-

You hadn’t finish your swore when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You quickly turn around and found a little girl smiled. You took of your sunglasses and smiled at her.

“What’s wrong?”, you asked.

“Mmm this!”, the little girl gave you a folded paper.

“What’s this?”, you received the paper from her.

“That oppa there gave it to me, he said that I should give it to you and you can unfolded it after I left”, she said.

“Oppa? Who? Where?”, you asked as you looked around trying to find that 'oppa'.

“He said that I can’t tell you but you will know it soon”, she said.

“Really? Hmmm, can you, at least give me the description?”, you said.

“No! He said that I can’t tell you”, she said.                 

“Oooh okay…”, you pouted.

“But I tell you one thing…”, she said.

“What’s that?”, you asked.

“Come here”, she mentioned you to come closer.

“What?”, you asked and took strands of your hair and put it behind your ear.

“I can’t give you his characteristic but….I like him!”, she said and pulled away with a huge shy grin.

“What….?”, you widened your eyes.

“Yes, I like him like I like you too, unnie”, she said.

“Hmm? You like me?”, you asked.

“Yes”, she nodded. “I’m your fans, you’re so pretty”, she smiled.

“Waaah? Really? You know, you are prettier than me, and definitely cuter”, you ruffled her hair.

“Ah, thank you unnie!”, she grinned.

“What’s your name?”, you asked.

“My name is Nayoon”, she said.

“Nayoon? Such a pretty name”, you smiled.

“Oh! I have to go now, my mom is looking for me, bye _____ unnie!”, she waved.

“Byeee Nayoon!!!”, you waved back and smiled.

“She likes him like she likes me. She’s my fans….then, probably he’s an idol too?”, you talked to yourself.

“Oh!”, you remembered about the paper and quickly unfolded it, and there was a writing.

 You felt like you knew that handwriting but you can’t remember it. You read the sentences and as soon as you finished, you were taken aback because you knew who is the 'oppa'.

You must be in a lot of thoughts now, and it’s all because of me. I’m really sorry ______-ah. Please, read this letter. You know I’m never good with words, and it became worst when it comes to you. You’ve told me about your story, now, it’s time for you to know my point of view. If you finished read this letter, please please go to the nearest lamp and look for another paper. Please, just this time. Give me chance to tell you what I feel these times.

 

***

 

 

 

Hi!!! Long time no seee!!! Finally........ Oh! I have an announcement, this fanfics will end......on chapter 55!!!! So, there are 2 more chapters to go. So, thank you for everything!!!! ^^.