Seoul Walk

My Romantic Drama Life

 

You woke up and quickly took a shower.You got out from the bathroom and got dressed into this. 

You then went downstairs with your luggage. You had your breakfast then you bid goodbye to your parents.

“Take care honey, we’ll always support you!!”, your mom said and kissed your cheek.

“We promise to see your performance on TV, good luck!!”your dad said and gave you a bear hug.

You smiled and waved at them. You quickly got into the car since your flight was at 9am. After a couple of minutes, you arrived at the airport and met your friends. They all greeted you happily, then all of you waited at the waiting room.

After an hour waiting, it was the time of your flight. You and your friends quickly got in to the plane. Your seat was beside the window. Next to you, is Mandy and Rissa’s cousin as the manager, in front of you, there’s Rissa, Darcia and the committee from the Kpop World Festival. The flight to Korea took a couple of hours. Since you didn’t have much time to sleep last night, you decided to sleep. Before you sleep, you plugged your earphones into your ears, and ‘My Story’ by Brown Eyed Soul played. You looked at the sky from the window. The song reminded you of Hoya. You chukled because every song reminded you of Hoya lately. You slowly fell asleep and dreamed about Hoya again.

 

*****

 

 

(YOUR POV)

 

I felt someone shook my body. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Mandy.

“You’re such a heavy sleeper ___. Well, you have to wake up now, cause, guess what?! We have landed!! Soooo it means that….”.

“WE’RE IN SOUTH KOREAA!!!”, Rissa and Darcia suddenly shouted from the seat in front of me. Both me and Mandy looked at them in surprised, then it changed into a poker face.

“What?”, Rissa said.

“You two really have to shout? The other passenger are looking at you”, Mandy said.

“Uh-Oh ooopss sorry”, Darcia said with embarrassment, they returned to their normal seat position and prepared to got out from the plane.

When we entered the Incheon Airport, we were amazed by the design of the airport, how big and how modern it was. I was acting cool but inside I felt really happy and excited. A few minutes later, we went outside and got into the van. The van took us to the hotel. On the way to the hotel, I can’t help but smiled at the sight from the van. I’m here, at the South Korea.  My dream finally came true, and, I’m at the same country with Hoya.

We arrived at the hotel, it was in Seoul. When we got our room number, the committee took us to our room.

“You may rest now girls, and you can walk around Seoul tonight if you want, just don’t get lost okay? Tomorrow I’ll pick you. We’re going to go to the Starship Entertaiment Building to meet the other contestants from a whole world. And, of course you’re going to meet Sistar and Boyfriend too!! So please rest, get yourself ready for tomorrow!! See you soon!!”, the committee said.

“WOW it’s just WOW. Oh God, we’re going to meet Sistar?? IT’S SISTAR!!”, Rissa said.

“And.. Boyfriend too honey, don’t forget that!! Boyfriend’s member are cute too”, I said. Actually I really hope that we’re going to Woollim. But, Starship is also WOW to me. Because of Sistar, oh and Boyfriend too.

“Really? Well, I’m not that addicted to Kpop as you two, but can I see boyfriend’s photo?”, Mandy said excitedly.

“Here”, I showed Darcia and Mandy the picture.

“Ahh that guy is cute”. “No, this one is better”. “Which one? Waah you right!!”, Darcia and Mandy kept talking to each other admiring Boyfriend’s photo. I rolled my eyes and asked Rissa to sleep in the same room with me.

“Hey you two, you got the same room, since ____ has asked Rissa to be with her. I’ll sleep alone”, Renee the manager told Darcia and Mandy. Renee is 26. After she finished her college, she hasn’t get any job so she offered to be our manager.

I entered my room with Rissa. After I put my luggage, I walked to the window to saw the city. After a few minutes admiring the view from this room, I walked to the bed and sat beside Rissa.

“Hey, we should go explore Seoul before dark”, I said.

“Mmmm? Let’s go then!!”, she said. We then went to Darcia’s and Renee’s room to asked them.

We walked outside the hotel, and the weather is still a bit cold. Good thing we used jacket and scarf. We started to walked around Seoul. Seoul is just so magical to me. The thought of Hoya keep coming. I wonder if suddenly we meet here. But, it’s impossible, Infinite must be busy practicing for the Kpop World Festival, plus they will have their Encore concert, they must be super busy. I shook my head to got me back to reality, prevent me to imagine impossible things about Hoya.

You then continue walked around Seoul with your friends and Renee, you really had a blast. You turned your head to see what’s on your left and you saw a man was starring at you from the distance. You were not sure if he stared at you or not actually. But you widened your eyes because the man’s figure is just like Hoya’s. ‘But it’s impossible. Wait, I wore my glasses this time, so is that really Hoya?’ you thought. You stepped forward but then the man left. You stopped your step. ‘You sooo stupid ____. The face of Korean people is somehow similar. You imagining things too far’ you shook your head and went back to your friends.

After 3 hours walked around Seoul, all of you were very tired and decided to walk back to hotel. You had took some photos, bought some souvernirs, and ate dinner at McD.

You got back to your room and changed into pajamas. Before sleep, you and Rissa admired the sight of the city from the window. The city lights somehow brought peace to you. After that, you went to sleep with a peacefull feelings.