Nervousssssss!!!!!!

My Romantic Drama Life

 

The days has passed. You and your friends had do the practice for 1 month. Tomorrow, is the audition day. You and your friends were very nervous. Although all of you had done a great job on practice,but still.

It’s Friday evening. After ate dinner, you went to your room, and laid on the bed. You can’t help but felt nervous. You quickly grab your phone and dial Rissa’s number.

“____!!!!”, Rissa said on the phone.

“RISSAAA!!!! OH MY I don’t know what I have to say actually but I’m feeling super super supeer super SUPER nervous!!!!!!! God I’m going crazy”, you said .

“OH AND YOU THINK I’M NOT??? I’ve been trying to sleep but I couldn’t!!”, Rissa sounded frustrated. “You won’t forget the moves right?? You won’t forget the lyrics right???”, she said again.

“Wow. I’m going to ask you the same!! In fact, I’m going to call Mandy and Darcia to ask the same question!! You poser!!”, you sighed. “By the way, I will try not to forget it hehe hehehehe”.

“You don’t have to call them to ask that!! Because I have!! They sounded as panicked as us, soo you just let them rest for now. You’ll try not to forget?? Wow that sounds very convincing”, Rissa said sarcastically.

“Really??? Good then, thank youuu baby boooo hihihi. Don’t be afraid, I’ll make sure I won’t forget any single moves or lyrics. I will make a new playlist now and just add Love Is Move, and I’ll repeat it from now until I wake up, okay?”, you answered her.

“Okaaay, I guess I should rest now. This will be my 10th try to sleep. So bye! You should rest too!”, Rissa said.

“If you still couldn’t sleep at the 17th try, I’ll give you everything you want”, you said.

“Why it has to be the 17th?”, Rissa asked.

“Uhm…because I’m turning 17 this year?”, you answered.

“What? Hhh whatever. I’m really going to sleep now, see you tomorrow, DON’T YOU DARE TO COME LATE”, she said.

“Hehehehe see you, nice dream!!”, you hung up.                                                 

 

 

(Your POV)

I sighed as I hung up the calls. I feel relieved a bit. Just a bit. I hear a knock on my door. It must be Mom.

“Come in Mom!!”, I shouted.

“How could you know it’s me?”, she said.

“Who could it be if it’s not you then? Dad? He usually plopping himself on the couch and playing angry birds on his tab right?”, I said.

“Well let me see………..WOW you’re right how could you know?”, she asked me, then sit beside me on my bed.

“____, are you ready for tomorrow? I know you’re feeling nervous, but I know you’re doing well. You practice hard. You really know how to dance and the way you sing is just beautiful…….for me”, she said.

I feel comforted at first but when I hear her last words, I frowned. She’s just love to tease me doesn’t she?

“Mom! That’s not helping!”, I said in frustration.

“Hahahha sorry dear, it’s not just for me, believe me. But for your dad too, if you don’t believe me I’ll asked him”, she said. “Hey there my handsome husband!!! You’re daughter has a beautiful voice right?”, she souted. Dad just reminded silent, maybe he’s too concern to the game. I glared at Mom.

“Well….believe me he thinks so too heheheh”, she rub the back of her neck.

“Not that, so my voice sounds beautiful just for you and dad? How comforting is that”, I pouted.

“Hahahahaha I’m joking honeey, you know that too right? Your voice is really beautiful not only for us, but for everyone who hear it. And you’re a dancing princess for me, I don’t have any idea how could you do those moves, really. If I were younger I swear I’ll beg you to teach me those moves. So honey, don’t be afraid okay? You and your friends will doing good tomorrow. So, you just have to rest yourself now okay?”, she said ruffling my hair.

“Now that’s comforting!!! Okay then, I’ll go to sleep now, bye mom”, I said.

“Okaay bye baby”, she said as she leave my room.

I took my phone, and make a new playlist and add love is move. I set it so it can automaticly repeated until morning. I don’t even know why I’m doing this really. I’ve losing my mind. Better I sleep now, or I’ll be late tomorrow. Oh no, no, I can’t even imagine that. Okay. Sleep. Now.