Sickness

My Romantic Drama Life

(Narrator’s POV)

 

To : hoya~

YOU! That helicopter is a serious thing?!?! I thought you were kidding about that!!! You know, I’ve always wanted to be on a helicopter and now you’re going to use that?! Tchh~~ just took so many pictures in the helicopter for me! See you in Seoul?

You felt jealous because you've always wanted to be on a helicopter. You pouted after sent him a message. You will meet him at the backstage in Seoul, with the crew from ‘The Groups’. Infinite has a new show called ‘Ranking King’. You’ve been dying to know what it’s like and even though you had begging on Hoya to tell you something about that show, he kept silent. You pouted even more remembering about that. Just then, your phone beeping.

From : hoya~

I never say that I’m joking about that! I promise I’ll take many pictures on this helicopter for you, okay? And yeah, see you in Seoul!! Wish me luck for today!!! ^^.

You locked your phone after you replied his text. Suddenly, you felt sick and few minutes later, you felt your stomach were aching so bad. You clutched your stomach and rolled on the carpet. You flinched and hissed in pain.

“______?! What happened to you??”, Darcia said when she saw you rolled on the floor. “Oh my God, what’s wrong??”, she bent down next to you with a worried expression.

“M-my stomach is h-hurt…..i think my ulcer is recurrence…”, you said between your breath.

“You should lay on the bed! Let me help you!”, Darcia helped you stand up and she helped you walk to your room.

“What happened?!”, Rissa said when she passed on the stairs with you and Darcia.

“Her ulcer is recurrence, call Renee and help me to find the medicine”, Darcia said.

“Okay!! Wait for me ____!!”, Rissa said as she ran down the stairs.

You arrived at your bedroom, and Darcia sat you on the bed.

“Lay down first, do you need anything?”, she asked.

“I just need medicine and water…..”, you said weakly.

“Wait a minute, Rissa is searching for that”, Darcia your hair.

“Here’s the medicine!!”, Rissa said.

“And the water”, Mandy said behind Rissa. You sat up on the bed and drank the medicine. You closed your eyes and laid down on the bed again.

“What do you feel now?”, Renee asked as she sat on the bed next to you.

“I feel sick and my stomach is sore”, you said without opening your eyes.

“What did you eat?”, Renee asked again.

“There’s nothing strange, I was just late to ate lunch yesterday, and because I ate at 4pm, I didn’t eat dinner because my stomach was still full…..”, you said.

“______, I know you eat extremely well but you often forget your lunch, don’t do that again next time, and make sure you eat 3 times a day…or more”, Renee grinned. “So, because of this, we can’t go to Seoul tonight to meet Infinite, we have to take care of _____, okay?”, she said.

“Okay, it’s fine with me”, Darcia said and the others nodded.

“What?! It’s fine with all of you but not for me!!”, your eyes shot opened.

“Hey, it was your fault, and no matter how much do you want to see Hoya, I won’t let you go”, Renee crossed her arms and you pouted.

“I’ll tell their manager that you sick, okay?”, she asked and you nodded.

“Now sleep”, Rissa covered your body with the blanket and they left you to sleep.

 

****

 

(HOYA’s POV)

 

The showcases today were really daebak!!! We’ve arrived in Seoul, this is our last showcase, I hope this going to be success!!

“Where’s the girls?”, Woohyun suddenly said.

“The girls, who? Snowdrop??”, Sunggyu hyung asked.

“Yeah them, we supposed to meet them here, right?”, Woohyun asked again. That’s right. Where are they? I checked my phone but there’s no texts or missed calls.

“Let’s just ask hyung!”, Sungjong said.

“Oh yeah, where is he?”, Sunggyu said.

“Ah! There he is!!”, Sungjong said. Manajer hyung walked to us and we about to ask but he said something before we could speak.

“Come on, guys, it’s time!!”, he said.

“Mwo? Already?!”, Sungyeol asked.

“Yess!! Now hurry up!!”, he said and all of us went to the entrance of the stage.

 

***

 

This last showcase is daebak as the others!!! We gathered on the make up room and talked about the showcases. Wait, where’s ____?

“Guys, our showcase is over, now where’s Snowdrop?”, I asked.

“Yeah, where are they?! It’s already late…”, L said.

“They said they will come..”, Woohyun said. Just then our manager came to the room.

“Hyung, where’s Snowdrop?”, Sunggyu hyung asked.

“Mwo? Snowdrop? AH! I forgot to tell you that they won’t come”, he said.

“What?! What’s wrong? But they had promise us”, Woohyun said.

“_____’s ulcer was recurrence from this morning, and it still going on until now”, hyung said.

“She has an ulcer? But she ate a lot”, I said. She has an ulcer? How come I don’t know that?!

“I don’t know”, hyung shrugged.

“Let’s just…..see her….”, L looked at us and we nodded. “Can we…?”, L looked at manager hyung.

“It’s okay, for me. But, remember that you’ll have a comeback the day after tomorrow, you’re not feeling exhausted?”, he asked.

“Of course we are”, Sungyeol said. “But what kind of brother are we if we don’t come to see our sick sister”, he added.

“Okay then, just change your clothes and we’ll go there”, hyung said. All of us change our clothes in hurry and walked out from the building. ____, are you okay?

 

***

 

A minutes later, we arrived at their house. All of the members were sleeping except me and Sunggyu hyung. I can’t sleep at all thinking of her. We woke the others and knocked on their door.

“Who’s there?”, we heard Renee’s voice.

“It’s us, Infinite”, manager hyung said.

“Oh? You’re here?! It’s almost midnight”, she said as she let us in.

“It’s okay, we’re here to see ____, you’re not sleeping yet?”, L asked.

“I have to stay awake in case ___ need me”, she said.

“How bad is her condition?”, Sunggyu hyung asked.

“Bad, I could tell. She has an ulcer, but usually, it will only recurrence once or twice a day, but it happens all day today”, she said.

“Can we see her?”, I asked Renee.

“Sure, but she’s sleeping now”, Renee said and she led us to ____’s bedroom.

 

***

 

“She’s sleeping peacefully like nothings wrong”, Woohyun said.

“Yeah, she sleeps like a dead girl”, Renee chuckled.

“Okay, just let her sleep”, Sungyeol said.

“Can I stay here for a moment?”, I asked Renee.

“Sure, just don’t do something strange”, she playfully warned me.

“Of course, what will I do?”, I stared at her with a blank face.

“You know, these days, a girl and a boy left alone on the bedroom~”, she said.

“What?!”, I raised my brows.

“Nothing~~”, she grinned and the others chuckled.

“We’ll wait for you downstairs”, Woohyun said. “Don’t do something strange, remember that”, he said and I glared at him.

After everyone left, I sat on the bed. I looked at her sleeping face and smiled. Pabo, you make me worry! I flicked her forehead lightly, but, just then her eyes shot open made me surprise. Did I wake her? She immediately sat up and covered . She widened her eyes when she saw me but she quickly ran to the bathroom. I looked at her surprised and I went to the bathroom as well. I heard she threw up and I knocked on the door.

“____-ah!! Are you okay?!?!? What’s wrong??”, I panicked and I heard a flush sound. The door suddenly opened and her face was pale.

“A-re you okay?”, I aksed her. She clutched her stomach and she fell to the carpet. I shocked and bent down next to her. I can see tears rolled down her face.

“What’s wrong?!”, I asked her and rubbed her back.

“M-my st-stomach…”, she didn’t finish her sentence and flinched. I didn’t know what to do.

“Let’s go to the hospital”, I said and I carried her bridal-style out from the room.

 

***

 

“What happened?!?!”, Renee stood up when she saw me carried ____ down the stairs.

“She just threw up and I believe her stomach is sore”, I said. I looked at ____ and she just closed her eyes and fliched. She clutch her stomach and tears were still falling down from her eyes. “Let’s bring her to the hospital”, I said again.

“Okay, wait!!!”, Renee said. She hurriedly woke the others and grabbed the key.

“I’ll lock the house!”, Mandy said.

“Okay!! Hoya, please bring her to my car”, Renee said. I nodded and Sungjong opened the door for me. I got into the car with ____. I sat next to her and she still clutched her stomach in pain.

“Shhh, we’ll be arrive to the hospital soon”, I rubbed her back.

We all went to the hospital. I was with ___ and the girls in Renee’s car, while the others and Mandy on Infinite’s car. A minutes later we arrived at the hospital and I carried her out from the car. The nurse approached us and told us to sat her on the wheelchair. The nurse pushed the wheelchair to the room, while the other nurse tell us to wait.

 

***

 

(Narrator’s POV)

 

After 1 hour passed, the doctor came out from the room. Renee quickly stood up and approached the doctor.

“She’s fine now. She has an acute ulcer disease, so don’t let her skip meals anymore. She should stay at the hospital for the next 3 days”, the doctor said.

“Thank you very much”, Renee bowed to the doctor.

“Excuse me miss, follow me to take care of the administration”, a nurse said and Renee left with her.

Infinite and your friends got in to your room and you grinned when you saw them.

“Yah, you won’t stop making a sensation will you?”, Mandy crossed her arms.

“I don’t want to get through this either!”, you pouted.

“You make all of us worried ____”, Sunggyu said.

“I’m sorry….”, you said.

“No need to be sorry, the most important thing right now that you’re okay”, Dongwoo said.

You nodded. “Wait, how come all of you here?”, you pointed at Infinite. “Wait, no. How come I saw Hoya when I woke up a few hours ago?”.

“Well, we came to see you since you sick and can’t meet us in Seoul”, L said.

“And fortunately, Hoya was still in your room”, Woohyun added.

“I see…”, you nodded. “Oh! Thank you oppa~~”, you said to Hoya.

“No problem, dongsaengie”, he said and you squinted your eyes at him.

“Stop calling me that, I have a name, and it’s not dongsaeng or dongsaengie, it’s ____”, you said. From the corner of your eyes, you can see L and you friends held their laugh.

“But-“, Hoya said.

“No buts!”, you said.

“Well, fine. You still being like that even though you sick”, Hoya shook his head.

“By the way, oppa, you should go home now, you must be very exhausted”, you said. “You did a very good job”.

“Wait, how did you know that we were doing a good job?”, Sungjong asked.

“Because all of you always do a good job, and I saw pictures of your showcase from tumblr”, you said. “I’m so jealous about the helicopter!”.

“Believe me, you don’t want to ride that”, Sunggyu said.

“Mwo? Why?”, you asked.

“Hyung was afraid to be in the helicopter”, Woohyun chuckled.

“Yes!! He was shaking throughout the ride”, Sungyeol laughed.

“Really?”, you can’t help but laugh too.

“Yah! That’s not right!!”, Sunggyu defended.

 

***

 

“I think we should go now, it’s getting really late”, Sunggyu said.

“Yeah, you need to rest too”, Sungyeol said.

“Okay then, thank you very much Hoya oppa, for carried me down the stairs”, you laughed. “And thank you very much to all of you, for take a time and visit me”, you said to all Infinite members.

“No problem ____-ah”, Hoya said and you grinned cause he call your name this time.

“No need to thank us, beside we just want to see our sister”, Sunggyu said.

“Hey, you must be really happy because Hoya hyung carried you like in those movies”, L whispered to you.

“Yah shut up!”, you slapped his arms and he laughed.

“What’s wrong with you two?”, Dongwoo asked.

“Nothing, he just became really annoying”, you said.

“What?”, L glared at you.

“So, goodbye ____-ah, get well soon!!”, Infinite bid goodbye to you and L pinched your nose before leave.

“____, I think we should go home too”, Rissa said.

“Yeah, I’ll drive them home and bring your clothes here, just wait for me, ok?”, Renee said.

“And I will be alone, here? In this room? At this time?”, you asked.

“Well, yeah. Be careful ___, this is hospital and this is 2 am already…you know this time on the hospital..”, Darcia said.

“Shut up!! Just go home and please come back fast!!”, you said.

“Okay!! Just watch out that bathroom door”, Darcia laughed.

“Yah!!”, you shouted.

“I’ll be back soon!!”, Renee said and they left you alone.

You sighed. You were afraid at first but you remembered about Hoya. Should you be happy that he the one who carried you? But the more you think the more you sad. No matter how happy you are that Hoya carried you and cared for you, he was still see you as his dongsaeng.

 

****