The first 'Goodnight'

My Romantic Drama Life

 

(Narrator POV)

 

“This is what….?”, Sunggyu asked.

“This is the place I used to jog when the first time we moved to our dorm now”, Hoya stated.

“And?”, Sunggyu asked, he became more suspicious.

“Ah! I found the instructions!!!”, Sungjong suddenly said. The members who confused catched up with Sungjong, but those with suspicions waited for Hoya to continue.

“And if I’m not mistaken, this place is just one block from our dorm…if you turned left on that corner, we can see the street of our dorm…”, Hoya said pointed to the corner he meant.

“WHAT?!”, Sunggyu said shocked.

“This letter said that we have to turn on the first left, before the corner, and the house is number 10”, Sungjong read the instructions not realizing about what his hyung just said. “Let’s go! Wait…what’s wrong?”, he said when he saw Hoya, Sunggyu, Woohyun, and Myungsoo remainded silent.

“I have to check whether what you said were true or not”, Sunggyu said ran to the corner, and followed by Hoya and Woohyun.

“Wait!!!”, the rest ran too. They turned left on the corner then when they reached the end of that street, they stopped in front of their dorm building.

“You….were right”, Sunggyu said to Hoya between his breath.

“What is this?!”, Sungyeol said. “This is our dorm!! That means Snowdrop’s house is near from our dorm?!?!?!”.

Dongwoo laughed then said, “So, we walked around the town just to get to the place that is one block away from our dorm?”, then he laughed again.

“I got to picked up the huge snake from the tree just to get to that place?!?!?!”, Sungyeol said and pointed to your house direction.

“We have to be wet and borrowed cameraman money for just get into the place that actually can be reach by 10 minutes walk??”, Woohyun said.

The rest just remainded silent because they didn’t know what to say anymore. They just stared blankly at their dorm, thinking about tiredness they had after walked around the town all day.

“We’re just being trolled…”, Myungsoo said more to himself.

“Who’s idea is this?”, Woohyun suddenly asked. There was an awkward silent for a moment, then the all of the seven boys turned their gaze and stared at the cameraman.

“Yah, who’s idea is this?!”, Woohyun asked again.

“Eh…eheheh ah uh…”, the cameraman stepped backwards slowly as Infinite members stepped forward to him.

“YAH WHO’S THE SCRIPT WRITER??? TELL ME WHERE HE/SHE IS!!”, Sungyeol was getting more impatient and nearly grabbed the cameraman colar but held by Sunggyu.

“Yah, easy, don’t let those things on Sesame Player happened again”, Sunggyu shook his head.

“You know this from the start don’t you?”, Myungsoo said giving his death stares to the cameraman.

“Uh…ehm…uh”, the cameraman just stuttered and cleared his throat nervously.

“Easy, didn’t the Vj told us from the start that we will get through the same directions with Sistar so it will be fair?”, Hoya tried to calm the situation down.

“But still! It has nothing to do with the snake!!”, SUngyeol whined.

“And this wet we received!”, Woohyun said.

“Speaking about Sistar……..we still have a competition to win!!”, Dongwoo said. They began to realize that they were wasting their time. “Do you know where they are?”, Dongwoo asked the cameraman.

“The last information I get that they have reach the station”, the cameraman said.

“The station??? It was 3 blocks away from here!! When you received that information??”, Sungjong asked.

“About……10 minutes ago”, the cameraman said.

“10 minutes??? It means that they’re two blocks away from Snowdrop’s house now!!! Aish we need to be hurry!!!”, Sungyeol said.

They began to run for their life to your house. After they were being trolled for a day, they get nothing to lose. While they ran, the cameraman ran too followed them but sighed in relieved that he could free from the boy’s anger.

 

****

 

(HOYA’s POV)

 

We turned right, and we began to search the house number 10. I lead the way as I looked through the houses number.

“Number 10…number 10, this one is 6, then 8, ah!!! This one is number 10!!!”, I shouted to the other members. After they catched up with me, we stared at the house. It was pretty quiet but I was feeling nothing.

“Is Sistar arrived yet?”, Sungjong asked.

“I don’t think so, this house is quiet”, Woohyun said. Just as he finished his sentence we heard footsteps and the sound of girls chatting from our right. Our eyes widened when they turned and looked at our directions. They stopped for a second then started running while we just stood frozen.

“YAH!!! YAH!! DON’T YOU DARE TO GET IN TO THAT HOUSE!!!”, Bora shouted while running. They came closer then we snapped back, we rushed to the gates, and tried to open it.

“YAAH!!!!”, Hyorin and the rest of Sistar shouted at us.

“Hurry up hyung!! Open the gate!!”, Woohyun said as he shook the fence.

“Wait! Wait stop that!!”, Sunggyu hyung said as he tried to open the lock. “Ah I opened it!! Let’s go go!!!.

We rushed inside the yard then we heard Sistar shouted again while running. We knocked on the door impatiently.

“YAH!!! YAHHH!!! OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!!”, Sungyeol shouted.

“____-ah, Rissa-ah or anybody!!! Please open the door!! It’s us your oppa!!!”, Myungsoo shouted too.

“___-ah please hurry up open the door!! It’s me, your handsome oppa!!!”, Woohyun hyung shouted too. We then stopped knocking and glared at him. “What?”, he said. We ignored him then continue to knock on the door.

 

****

 

(YOUR POV)

 

“Woaah ___, you cooked so many kinds of food today!!”, Jinwoon said as I arranged the table.

“Ah, since I have to feed 15 people plus you, Jikyung-sshi and the camera crew so I decided to cook this much”, I said chuckled. “I just hope that this is enough. Where are they by the way?”, I asked Jinwoon and continue to arrange the table.

“Last information I got, they’ll be here in any minute”, he said. I just nodded then I heard someone tried to opened the gate. I raised my brows because of the loud noise outside.

“Well….I guess they’re here”, Jinwoon grinned. A moments later, I heard unimpatient knock on my door, and sound of the boys shouting. I quickly ran to the front door.

It’s me your handsome oppa!”, I heard Woohyun oppa said. I rolled my eyes and continue to ran then I reached the front door.

“Wait!!”, I shouted back at them. I unlocked the door and opened it in one move. Few boys on the front stumbled forward, while they’re on the back just stood looking at those who were laying on the floor. There was a pause for a moment then we burst into laughter. Just then, I heard someone-or some people coming, I turned my gaze to the gate and the same with the boys. It was Sistar on the gate. The boys rushed inside the house.

“Y-yah! Who’s inviting you to come in?!”, I shouted at them, even though I knew it was no use. Sistar then stopped in front of me, panting.

“I guess, we’re the loser this time huh?”, Hyorin unnie said between breath.

“Can we….come in?”, Soyou unnie asked.

“Sure! Sure! Please come in!”, I said to them.

I closed the door then I gestured Sistar to follow me. We then arrived at the living room and we saw Infinite laying on the floor exhausted.

“Please have a sit, make yourself feels like home”, I said to Sistar, then glared at Infinite. “Who told you to come in?”, I asked them.

“Yah ___-ah, don’t you feel sorry for us??? I mean we’ve been walking around the town for just being here!! I mean this house is actually just 10 minutes walk from our dorm!!!”, Sunggyu oppa said.

I couldn’t help but laugh. Jinwoon-sshi told me earlier that they dorm actually just 1 block from here. Everyone in the room laugh as well except Infinite.

“Yah! You still dare to laugh?!”, Sungyeol shouted at the cameraman. The cameraman became silent and looked down guilty.

“Yah oppa, calm down a little!”, Rissa said to Sungyeol.

“Okay! Now, both groups are here, and I bet you’ve known who’s the winner is!”, Jikyung said.

“Yes, it’s Infinite!!!”, Jinwoon said. The camera shooted at Infinite who was still laying on the floor. Infinite clapped their hands and cheered from the floor.

“So, we have to give the winner a prize!”, Jinwoon said again.

“Better you give us a good prize or else”, Woohyun sat up.

“Hahahah okay, now if you wonder, the prize is…”, Jinwoon paused, handed the mic to me.

“Yeah so the prize for the winner is…….a free dinner made by me!!”, I said giggled. “Since Infinite oppas haven’t eat a home-made meal lately, so I decided to cook them a complete meal tonight”, I said. Infinite all stood up and they’re all seemed happy and statisfied.

“And for Sistar, for losing this mission, we’ll announce the punishment later. You can join us at dinner, BUT, you can choose only two main courses of all the foods that has been prepared”, Jikyung said. Sistar just nodded. “So, Snowdrop, please lead us to the dining room!”, Jikyung said. I and the girls lead them to the dinning room.

“Woaaaaah!!!! There’s so much food!!!”, Woohyun said.

“Woah Kimbap!!!”, Sungjong said.

“I promised you to make those for you oppa”, I grinned at him.

“Thank you ____!!!”, he said patted my head.

“You really made all of this??”, Dongwoo asked pointed to the foods on the table.

“Yeah”, I scratched the back of my head.

“She did all of this by herself! She won’t let us to help her!!!”, Mandy pouted.

“Woaah really?”, the others stared at me disbelief.

“Ye-yeah? Don’t stare at me like that, it’s uncomfortable”, I said. “So, let’s begin to eat!”, I said to them. They all sat down and stared at the foods confused. Probably they were still choosing which food they’ll try first.

“Aah!! I want that kimbap first!!”, Sungjong said as he put the kimbap on his plate. I then looked at Hoya. I felt nervous when I saw him stared at the food. He then decided to eat bulgogi first. I gulped and continue to stare at him. He looked at the beef on his plate while grinning. He then shoved the beef into his mouth. He chewed it a bit then stopped. I froze in my place. He then started smiling.

“This is really delicious!!!!!”, he said.

I sighed in relieved and leaned back, then I realized that all of us sit on the floor. I stumbled backwards and my back touched the floor.

“Ouch”, I said then closed my eyes when I heard people were laughing at me.

 

****

 

(HOYA’s POV)

 

I shoved the beef into my mouth then I chewed it slowly. This is….

“This is really delicious!!”, I said then I looked at ___. She sighed in relieved then I noticed she was about to leaned back but I couldn’t say something to prevent her from falling. She then stumbled backwards and everybody started to laugh, including me. Aish she’s so cute!! She then sat up again with Darcia’s help. She was facepalmed herself.

“Just continue eating…”, she gestured us to continue eating. I chuckled a bit then continue eating my bulgogi.

“Woah this kimbap is really good!!”, Sungjong said.

“Yeah this dukboki too!!”, Woohyun said.

I looked at ____ and she was smiling happily. I can’t help but smile too. I continue to eat my bulgogi then I tried the other foods and it taste really delicious. She really know how to cook!

“___-ah, maybe we should cook together!!”, Woohyun said.

“Ah? Okay, maybe, sometimes”, she said grinned.

 

****

 

After an hour eating dinner and chatting, we finished all the foods that had prepared. I felt really full. All of these foods taste really good. If only I could eat like this everyday.

“So now, we’ve finish eating dinner. So, now it’s time to announce the punishment!!”, Jinwoon said grinned. The camera shooted at Sistar who looked nervous.

“The punishment is……..you, all of you, have to wash the dishes!! All of these dirty plates, and glasses!!”, Jikyung noona said.

“WHAT?! ALL OF THIS?!”, Hyorin shouted. We all can’t help but laugh.

“Yeah, all of this”, Jikyung noona said.

Sistar’s jaws dropped. No wonder, there are so many dirty plates and glasses here.

“You may do your punishment now!”, Jinwoon said.

Sistar began to pick the dirty plates and glasses and followed Darcia to the kitchen. While I and the other’s members of Infinite felt grateful that we’re the winner. Or else, we have to wash all the dishes after being trolled all day.

 

****

 

(Narrator’s POV)

 

“We have to receive this punishment”, Bora said to the camera. She fake sobbed. “But this is fair enough since we’re the winner of the first mission!”.

“Yeah, and we just walked around the town to find this house without being trolled like Infinite! Hihihi”, Soyou giggled.

“But still, this is a lot of dishes!!”, Hyorin facepalmed herself while Dasom just started to wash the dishes.

“Yah…just do this and it’ll end fast”, Dasom said.

“Yeah, what can we do..”, Soyou said. The rest of Sistar members then started to wash the dishes too.

 

****

 

(Narrator's POV)

 

While Sistar was washing the dishes, Infinite and Snowdrop chatting about some random things. Sungyeol told the story about the snake and Woohyun told the story about the fountain. They told about how Hoya realized that your house is just one block away from their dorm. Infinite praise your cooking too. At that time, Hoya was sitting beside you.

“___-ah, thanks for the food!!! It was really delicious!”, he said to you. You blushed a little, but luckily, Hoya can’t see it.

“Thank you oppa!!!”, you said to him.

“Ah…..this is..uhm, can I have your phone number?”, he asked carefully. You just blinked at him. “I mean, we’ll meet often then…It’ll be easier if we have each other number so we can tell each other about the schedule or something..”, he said.

“Oh…okay”, you gave him your number.

After some minutes talking, Sistar finally finished washing the dish. The show then came to an end, and the VJ did the closing. After all the short talk, the filming was finally done. The show crew, Sistar, and Infinite decided to leave. They all bid you and your friends goodbye. You closed the front door, and cleaned up the mess on the dinning room with the others. After done, you headed up to your room. You decided to pack your things for tomorrow, since tomorrow will be your first day at school. You hanged the uniform then after everything done, you laid yourself on the bed, and ready to sleep. Just when you about to close your eyes, you felt your phone vibrated. There was a text message from an unknown number. You opened the message and grinned when you read the text.

Hi ___-ah right? This is Hoya. Well, I just want to check if this is your really number, kekeke :-D sorry for disturbing!! ^^”.

Your heart beating faster, you texted back quickly and hit the reply button. A moments later, your phone vibrated again and you quickly opened the message.

Okay then, have a good rest!! Good luck for your first day of school tomorrow^^!! Goodnight ____, have a nice dream :)!”.

Your smile grew even wider and your heart beating even faster. You typed the reply and stared at the ceiling. You pulled up the blanket and closed your eyes slowly, without letting the smile on your face disappear.

 

*****