'Things You'll Know Sooner or Later'

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

(EUNJI’s POV)

“Unnie!”, I heard _____ called my name. I turned my face and I saw her ran to me. I know she will come to me after she knew it.

“Oh! _____!!!”, I greeted her.

“Unnie….”, she smiled while trying to catch her breath.

“Why did you have to run?”, I asked.

“Hehehe I don’t know either..”, she said. “Unnie, I want to ask you something”, she said.

“About Hoya oppa, right?”, I asked her back.

“Yeah..”, she smiled sheepishly.

“Come, the dorm is empty, the members have their own schedule”, I shrugged. “I just bought a cake, you’re lucky”.

“Haah unnie, thank you!!!”, she said and followed me to the dorm.

 

***

 

“So, what do you want to ask?”, I asked her.

“Unnie……, why you, broke up with Hoya oppa?”, she asked me.

“Mmm? What did he tell you?”, I asked her.

“Oh? He just said that you said something that made him realize”, she shrugged.

“Well, that’s true”, I told her.

“So what did you tell him?”, she asked and I laughed.

“You’re really curious, eh? You’ll it know later”, I said to her.

“But…..unnie still love oppa right?”, she asked me. “And I know he does to”, she said.

“I love him, but…..”, I stopped. I can’t tell her that he loves her if he still deny his feelings.

“But what?”, she asked me.

“We just can’t continue our relationship”, I said. “I love him, but, my love isn’t big enough”.

“Big enough?”, she raised her brows. “How big do you need to be his girlfriend?

“It’s not what I mean”, I chuckled. “_______, dear, please be honest with me okay?”, I asked her and she nodded.

“My love isn’t big enough, comparing to yours”, I stated made her surprised.

“I-I don’t”, she stuttered.

“You’ve agreed to be honest”, I pouted. “Now, you still want to deny it?”, I asked her and she lowered her head.

“Is this…..because of me? You…broke up with him because of me?”, she asked me with a low voice.

“Don’t feel guilty”, I told her. “It’s because of you, but it’s not your fault”, I said. “It’s mine”.

She blinked and stayed silent. She doesn’t understand but I can see clearly that she still blame herself.

“From the start, from the first time we met, _____”, I began. “I know, there’s something different when you look at Hoya oppa”, I stopped and looked at her.

“Even though I know it, when he confessed, I accepted him. I forced it even though I know it’s wrong, even though I know it wouldn’t work”, I sighed. “I’m sorry, _____, for being so selfish. I realized that you love him more than I do. You really care for him more than me. You still want to see him happy, even though you’re hurt”.

“Unnie….”, she said. “H-how….did you know all of this?”, she asked and I smiled.

“We both love the same person, _____. I can feel it. I can feel your feelings towards him. I was just….I’m so sorry for being like this, for being so selfish”, I said.

“Unnie, I don’t blame you. I never mad at you. I like to see both of you together, because you two will be happy. I will be happy too unnie, as long as you two happy”, she stated.

“I know, and that’s why I broke up with him. I know he would be happier if he doesn’t with me”, I said.

“W-what? Then…..”, she said trying to figured things out.

“Don’t think too much. You’ll know the answer later, I told you”, I pinched her cheeks.

“Unnie, but….still…”, she still felt guilty.

“Don’t ever blame yourself. This is not your fault. I’ve explained to you, now, eat the cake!”, I told her.

“Uh oh okay unnie!”, she grinned and eat the cake.

I looked at her and can’t help but smile. My decision was right. They will be very happy together, they need each other. It’s just a matter of time. Hoya oppa just need to be sure about his feelings. How can I hurt a girl like her in a first place? She’s just too precious. Maybe if I’m a guy, I’ve fell in love with her too. This girl is one in a million. If Hoya oppa let go of her and wasted her, he would be really stupid.  I chuckled and eat my cake too.

 

***

 

(HOYA’s POV)

What Eunji said……….do I really love her? No way. I mean…..maybe, maybe I like her. But love her….really?!?! Arrrgh!!!

I’ve been thinking about this since that day, but I can’t find the answer until now. This thing is stressed me out.

But thinking when I’m with ____, I really felt comfortable with her…..even more than with Eunji..

AISH let’s forget about this for a moment. I need to practice now!!!

 

***

 

(YOUR POV)

Unnie told me to not blame myself, but can I? Besides, what’s this things I will know later? Geez why there’s so many secret!

I entered my house and called everyone, they gathered on the dining room with a questioning look on their face. I could tell that their face is…….not pretty.

“Okay, listen. My final exam will be in 10 days. So because of that, I will be studying harder than usual. All of you, don’t you ever try to make me stop studying and rest. After my exam, I will be free though, so, please don’t scold me about studying too much or etc, okay?!”, told them.

“What?! 10 days?! It’s so fast!!! Wait, after that you’ll be free right?”, Mandy asked me.

“Yeah”, I shrugged.

“You don’t need to go to school anymore?”, she asked me again.

“Yeah”, I told her again.

“Waaah! You’re so lucky”, she pouted.

“Then what will you do during your free time?”, Darcia asked me.

“I…..don’t know yet”, I told her and I knew Rissa eyed me suspiciously. Later, I’ll tell you my plan dear, later.

“So, now please don’t disturb me”, I told them and they nodded.

After they went to their room, I walked myself to Renee’s. This is too early to say this actually, but I have to tell her about this now.

“Renee?”, I popped my head from the door while whispered her name.

“Mmmm?”, she looked at me. “Oh, what’s wrong? Come in”, she said.

“I need to talk to you……I need to discuss something with you”, I said.

“Okay….what’s that? I don’t know why but I feel this isn’t a good thing”, she said and I smiled sheepishly.

“So…”.

 

***

 

“You’re really sure about that?”, she asked me for the umpteenth time.

“I’m sure about this”, I said.

“But you’ve known that it will be bad for your career and your group, right?”, she asked me again.

“I know, Renee. I’m thinking to give it up. My friends will be alright. I know they will”, I told her.

“But this is a really big deal, _____. You friends haven’t know right?”, she asked me.

“No….I’ll tell them after the exam”, I said.

“And the CEO”, she said.

“I’ll talk to him, after I talk to the girls”, I said.

“Actually, I don’t like this idea, but…..It’s your rights. I won’t stand in your way”, she said.

“Thank you Renee, thank you very much. Thank you for everything, and for respecting my feelings”, I hugged her.

“I’ve consider you as my own niece, _____”, she hugged me back.

I know, this is a heavy decision, but I can’t think of another options anymore. I’m sick and tired of all of this. I’m sorry…..oppa, Rissa, Darcia, Mandy, unnie…everyone. I’m selfish, I know. I’m childish, I know. I’m stupid, I know it better than anyone else. But this is my final decision.

 

***

 

Well, school business. This is really . Okay, so thank youuuuu to everyone and i might update on Wednesday oooor Thursday :)