School!!

My Romantic Drama Life

 

(Narrator’s POV)

You woke up this morning, then took a shower. You dressed in your new uniform and grabbed your backpack before heading downstairs to ate breakfast. After breakfast, Renee drove you and your friends to school, and as you stepped out of the car, all eyes were on you and your friends. They were started whispering and it made you felt uncomfortable. You looked at them confused.

“Isn’t it Snowdrop? The second winner of Kpop World Festival? Wah! So the rumour were true!”, you heard one of the girl said.

You didn’t know how to react. They’ve known about you and your friends but you still don’t know what are their impression of you. You felt a little bit disappointed because your high school will never be the same anymore.

“Oh! We have to go to the headmaster office!! Let’s go!!”, you said to your friends.

On your way to the headmaster office, people are still staring at you. Some with a smile, some with a blank expression, and some guys even winked at you and your friends. You can’t help but feel disgust, and looked at that boys with that are-you-kidding-me look. You continue to walk then felt relieved when you’re arrived in front of headmaster’s office. You knocked then opened the door.

 

****

 

(YOUR POV)

 

I popped my head from the door and the headmaster gestured us to come in. I smiled sheepishly then entered the room followed by the others.

“Please have a sit”, he said pointed to the chairs in front of him. “The schedules right?”, he asked after we sat.

“Yes sir”, Rissa said.

“Aah, here, this is for….you and this is you, you, and…you”, the headmaster gave us a piece of paper. I read the schedule carefully. Dancing is on…Tuesday, so it’s tomorrow?! I can’t help but smile that I can dance on the studio soon. Then singing on Wednesday, and painting on Thursday. Well, no problem for me.

“All of you have explored this huge school right?”, the headmaster said and he explain the ‘huge’ part with the both of his hands. I chuckled a bit.

“Yeah yeah we have”, I said.

“Good. I didn’t mean to be arrogant and so boastful when I said ‘huge school’ but, what I mean is, I get tired easily if I have to walked around this school, and second…..don’t tell anyone, ANYONE about this..”, he said then he leaned closer to us. We blinked at him in confusion.

“Actually I can get lost in this school…”, he whispered. “Don’t tell anyone or else they’ll think that I’m not a good headmaster!”, he said when he rested his body on his chair. “But that’s not my fault! I mean I’m not the one who build this school and I’m still a human who can forgot something, right? Right?”, he asked us. We just nodded, still in confusion, plus because we don’t know what to say.

“Girls, you better go to your classroom now or you’ll be late, the bell had ring!”, he said.

“Mwo? The bell had rang? But I didn’t hear anything outside while we’re here”, Mandy said.

“Oh sorry, it will…in 1..2…3…RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGG!!!”, just as he reached 3 the bell rang loudly. “See? Told ya!!”, he said happily.

“Okay, so I guess we’ll go to the class now”, I said scratched my head.

“Wait ____-ah, we don’t know which one is our first class”, Rissa said.

“Oh, you right”, I said.

“OH! I almost forgot that it’s my job to accompany you to the class and introduce you to the teacher!!”, he said. He then suddenly stood up making me and the girls surprised. “Let’s go girls!!! Let’s study!!”, he said pumped up his fists. We just nodded and followed him outside. He is so…weird. Maybe he’s got to much energy.

“Lucky me your classroom is…….here!!”, he said pointed to the door. We gave him a blank face. We just walk for a few seconds and we’ve arrived in our class. I mean it’s just 10 steps from his office. I facepalmed myself.

“Wae?? If your classroom is far from my office, I would ask Mrs.Park to accompany you…you know about lost and tired problems…”, he scratched his head. “Anyway! Let’s get in!!”, he said as he opened the door.

“Annyeong Mrs. Kwon how’s life?”, he said to the teacher.

“Annyeong sir, it’s fine”, she said with a smile. Mrs. Kwon seemed like a kind person. She was probably in the mid of 30. She has short black hair and wears glasses. She’s……..fat, but it makes her cute!! What am I saying?

“Girls come in!!”, the headmaster gestured us to come in. We walked slowly to the classroom, and as we entered the class, the student in the class cheered loudly.

“Aish please be quiet!! You guys are so noisy! It’s like you haven’t see an I idol before!!”, Mrs. Kwon said. I still felt a little bit strange at the word ‘idol’.

“Yeah, this school has a bunch of idol duuh”, the headmaster said. I shook my head then facepalmed myself again. What’s with the people here?

“Okay, so I’ll leave you guys here, bye bye”, he said then leave the room.

“So!”, Mrs. Kwon clapped her hands made me turned at her. “Oh my God!! I’m your fan!!! I can’t believe that I can teach you!!!! At first when I read a rumour about you to attend this school I felt really happy because I can meet you, but now that I’m your teacher!! Ah! I’m sooo happy!!!”, she said.

“Ah…thank you for being our fan Mrs. Kwon”, I said still confused with the situation.

“I watched The Groups episode 1 yesterday!!! It was very interesting!!!! When is the second episode??”, she asked.

“Uh about that, actually we don’t know the exact date when it’ll be aired but, we just finished the shooting yesterday”, Rissa said.

“OMOOO!!! Really????? Tell me tell me!!! Who’s the winner?!?! What is the prize?!?!”, she asked excitedly.

“Mrs. Kwon!!! You tell us that we just like those who never seen an idol before, but now you’re fangirling over them!!”, a girl said.

“Yah shut up!!! I'm just wondering!!!”, Mrs. Kwon said hissed.

“Let them introduce themselves first!!!!”, a boy said.

“I guess it’s not necessary, since I think all of you have knew them”, she answered.

“But….”, another boy protested but got cut off from Mrs. Kwon.

“Oh! I almost forgot!! I haven’t introduce myself!!! My full name is Kwon Ri Ah just call me Mrs. Kwon, I’m teaching English!”, Mrs. Kwon said. We just nodded. “You can introduce yourself if you want too, but if you don’t want, it’s okay”, she said.

“Ah no Mrs. Kwon, let us introduce ourself”, Mandy said.

“Well, okay then”, Mrs. Kwon nodded. “Started from….you first okay?”, she pointed at me.

I turned at her surprised, “Me?”, I said pointed to myself.

“Yes you honey, you may begin”, she said.

Like a normal new student, I felt nervous. Other than I’m a new student, this is Korean school, I mean, it was different from my old school. The place, the faces, the….everything. Everything is different, but in a good way.

“Annyeonghaseyo my name is ______________ (your full name), please treat me well”, I bowed to the class.

“Annyeonghaseyo my name is Arissa Zachary, just call me Rissa, please take care of me”, Rissa bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Mandy Ann Peterson, call me Mandy, please take care of me”, Mandy bowed too. And the last is Darcia.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Darcia Simons, just call me Darcia, please take care of me”, she bowed.

“Okay, I know all of you want to ask them questions so go on….just raised your hands and tell your name before asking”, Mrs. Kwon said.

Almost all of the students raised their hands. My eyes widened. Luckily my jaws didn’t drop or else I’ll looked like a fool in a first meeting.

“You go first!”, Mrs. Kwon pointed to a girl.

“Annyeong! My name is Han Ri Sung, I want to ask Rissa, what is your favorite colour?”, the girl asked.

“Ah me? I like blue and pink”, Rissa said.

Then finally, all of the class asked us questions. After a long time answering questions, Mrs. Kwon stopped them.

“Alright! Stop now!! You can ask them later! Now they have to sit!!!”, Mrs. Kwon said. “Ah, ____-ah, you’ll sit over there, on the third row, beside the window, behind TaeWoo. Taewoo! Show yourself!”. A boy raised her hands, then I said thank you to Mrs. Kwon then walked to my desk.

“Annyeong!! I’m Jung Tae Woo!!”, that boy said when I sat.

“Annyeong Taewoo!! I’m ____”, I shook his hands. The rest of the girl finally had their seat, but Rissa’s is the closest to me. She was on my left, behind a girl who sat beside me. The lesson started, but for me seemed like this school will not be boring at all.

 

****

 

(Narrator’s POV)

 

RIIIIIIIINNNGGGGG!!!

The lunch break bell rang. Everybody in the class got up from their seat and headed outside.

“___-ah, do you want to go to the cafeteria? I can show you where it is”, Taewoo said.

“I will go there, I’m waiting for the others, and you can go first. I know where is it, thank you before”, You smiled at thim. He then nodded and smiled back before got out from the room.

“____-ah, let’s go!”, Mandy said then she dragged you out.

On the way to the cafeteria, you spotted Minwoo. “Minwoo!”, you called him. He turned to you then smiled. He walked to your direction.

“Hi again!!! So the rumour were right!! Kwangmin will be very happy”, he chuckled. “All of you will go to the cafeteria right?”, he asked. You and your friends nodded. “Let’s go then, I want to go there too, let’s go there together”, he said.

You, your friends, and Minwoo walked together to the cafeteria. As soon as you got there, you scanned the place to find an empty table, but found none. You sighed and it made Minwoo looked at you.

“Mwo? What’s wrong?”, he asked.

“There’s no empty table left”, you sighed again.

“Oh that”, he chuckled. “Just join me and the twins then, they’re…..”, he scanned the place to find the twins. “Ah! There! Let’s go!”, he dragged Darcia then the rest followed him.

“Is it okay?”, Darcia asked him.

“Of course!! Just join us here, besides, Kwangmin will be very happy”, he chuckled and Darcia giggled.

Youngmin and Kwangmin sat across each other, and Kwangmin sat with his back facing you. Youngmin saw you first and his eyes widened when he saw you and your friends, he was about to say something, but Minwoo glared at him to shut him up. He just grinned and continue eating.

“What’s with you?”, Kwangmin asked Youngmin.

“Ah? Me? Nothing, I just remembered when you saw your wallpaper. It was daebak!! You were mad at us but until now, you haven’t change the wallpaper!”, Youngmin laughed. What he meant was when he and the hyungs bullied Kwangmin about you.

“W-what h-how did you know I haven’t change that?!”, Kwangmin stuttered.

“Ahahaha so that's true!! I'm just guessing!!!! Besides, even though you bring your phone everywhere since that time, but still, I’m your twins! I know you too well”, Youngmin laughed again.

“B-but did the other hyung know that?”, Kwangmin whispered to Youngmin.

“Know what?”, Minwoo suddenly said from behind him and snatched away his sandwhich.

“Ya…..ah…”, Kwangmin turned and his eyes widened when he saw you, not Minwoo, stood there in front of him. You smiled at him, but he still looked at you shocked.

“Aren’t you going to say something?”, Minwoo said from beside you, eating Kwangmin's sandwhich.

“A…uh…___?”, Kwangmin said.

“Hi! Oppa, we meet again!”, you said to him.

“Omo, it’s really you?”, he said again.

“Yeah it’s me, why it would be anyone else?”, you titled your head.

“Ah! ___!”, he quickly stood up from his seat. “Nice to see you again!! We’re going to the same school now, right?”, he said.

“Y-yeah”, you said surprised by his sudden action.

“Easy man, I know you’re excited, but don’t scare her like that”, Youngmin said. He stood beside Kwangmin. “Annyeong!! Nice to see you again!!”, he said.

“Do you scared of me? Sorry!! I don’t mean to scare you!!”, Kwangmin said worried.

“Ah no! It’s not like that, I was just surprised that you stood up and talked loudly all of sudden”, you smiled sheepishly at Kwangmin. You turned your gaze to Youngmin. “Nice to see you too!!”, you said to Youngmin.

“Are you guys just gonna standing there? I’m hungry!! Let’s just sit and eat!”, Minwoo said. With that you and the others sat together. You spent the lunch break with Minwoo and the twins.

After the bell rang, you walked separately with Minwoo and the twins. You entered your classrom again and sat on your seat. You could only sighed that after school, there was no schedule for filming The Groups, which means that you can’t meet Hoya today. Yes, you finally admited to yourself that you like Hoya, a little. The school will not be boring, but life after school is.

 

****

 

Sorry for the short chapter!! I've finished chapter 20 but i guess i'm going to post it tomorrow :) OH and i almost forgot!! Thank you for my new subscribers!!  I love you!