She's Back

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

(Narrator’s POV)

“What’s this……”, you mumbled as you pull your luggage from the taxi.

“Let me help you”, the driver smiled at you.

“Oh thank you”, you grinned as the driver took your luggage and put it in front of the gate.

“Mmmm, can I ask you something..?”, the driver said.

“Yes?”, you said.

“Actually, I’m a fans of yours. I’m glad you come back!!! Your visa problem is done?”, the driver said.

“Oh…yeah”, you smiled. You remembered that the CEO made an excuse about your departure.

“Can…we do a selca?”, he asked.

“Oh sure!”, you said.

The driver then took his phone and after a few clicks, he scooted closer to you and put the phone in front of the two of you.

“Oh, please do an aegyo”, he said.

“Ah, okay”, you said as you do an aegyo pose.

“Thank you very much!! Can wait to see your debut!!”, the driver said.

“Ah uhm yeah me too”, you smiled.

“So this is Snowdrop’s dorm?”, he asked.

“Yeah?”, you said.

“Wow!! Cool!! I promised I won’t tell anyone!!”, he said.

“O…kay thank you”, you said.

“Okay, I gotta go now”, he said. “HWAITING!”, the driver put his fist in front of your face then go.

“O-okay!”, you said. “Finally…”, you sighed.

“When I left they begged me to stay and blablabla….now I’m coming back, they don’t even pick me up or whatever they could do….pffffttt stupid schedule”, you continue to sulked as you pull the luggage into the front door.

“Where’s the key now?!?!”, you said as you searched in your bag.

“Ah! Here!”, you quickly unlocked the door and when you came inside…

OOH SHE’S BACK, SHE’S BACK, SHE’S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK”

You were so surprised. You kept your body stuck on the door with wide eyes. Your living room turned to be an empty room with 7 boys dancing and singing to their song. The music is so loud. You can see your best friends, Renee, and Infinite managers. You kept watching your ‘brothers’ but you avoided to see him.

And when it was Hoya’s turn, he walked to you and you were afraid. Luckily he just did his part and then stepped back again. You can only smile and silently sighed.

The music is over and your best friends attacked you with hug. Renee hugged and patted your head, then Infinite managers shook hands with you. Now it was Infinite’s members turn. Started from Woohyun, who gave you hug and greasy phrases. Then Dongwoo, L, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Sunggyu, and lastly, as always Hoya.

“Welcome back, ______”, he whispered. “Don’t go. Again”.

You bit your lips and nodded in his embrace. He separated and smiled. The smile you love the most. Then it turned to grin. He ruffled your hair and you brave yourself to look into his eyes. Ouch.

“I really miss you”, he grinned. Anyone can see his loving gaze but you.

“I…..miss you too oppa”, you said and you cleared your throat. This is bad.

Hoya was about to say something when their manager interrupted. “I hate to disturb you guys, but Hoya, we’re late 30 minutes”.

“What?!”, Hoya said.

“We have to go, like, now”, the manager said.

“Now?!”, Hoya said and his manager nodded. “Aish….why..”.

“Well, I guess, we’ll see you….later, tomorrow, next week?”, Myungsoo said.

“As long as you stay here”, Dongwoo said.

“Don’t go anywhere”, Sungyeol said.

“Bye then”, Sungjong said as he pinched your cheeks then Infinite got out from the house.

“I’ll call you!”, Hoya said as he being pulled by Dongwoo.

You just smiled and waved. When Infinite’s van left, you closed the door and let out a big sigh.

“You’re doing great”, Rissa said.

“This is harder than I thought”, you said.

“It is, but as the time goes by, you can do it”, Darcia said.

“Thank you”, you grinned.

“Now let’s help her bring these bags so we can drag her to put things back on this room”, Mandy said.

 

***

 

Infinite just got back from their schedule. It’s 2.30. Hoya was really tired and went to sleep without changing his clothes first. He just went to his room and threw his body to the bed and sleep.

You were….well kinda waiting Hoya’s phone call but you relieved when he didn’t call until 12. Even though either you and Hoya knows that he or you can always call eachother anytime, but still. So, with that, you went to sleep.

 

***

 

 

You and your friends were practicing for your debut next month. Your debut is special since it will be on the 1st of January. The first day of the new year. Since you are the main vocal and main dancer, you were practicing harder than everyone in the group.

Hoya woke up and flinched of the sunlight. He yawned and sat. He did some stretching and looked around, he then widened his eyes when he realized he promised to call you. He looked to the clock, it was 10am. He quickly searched for his phone and called you immediately.

“Hello, ______-ah!”, Hoya said.

“Uhm…Hoya? This is Renee”, Renee said over the phone.

“Oh Renee, where’s she?”, Hoya asked.

“We’re in the middle of the practice”, Renee said.

Hoya can hear a loud music, “Aaah sorry”, he scratched his head. “When will the practice finish?”.

“I’m not sure…”, Renee said.

“Ooh….okay. I’ll call her later then”, Hoya said and was about to hung up when Renee called his name.

Oh Hoya”, she said.

“Yeah?”, Hoya said.

There are new rules”, Renee said.

“Rules?”, Hoya asked.

“Yeah. So….since they will be debut next month, they were forbid to keep their own phone when practice. And….phone calls, texts, or etc were forbidden after midnight. Except from or with family”, Renee said.

“What….?”, Hoya said.

“So, yeah. Basically, you can’t call her anytime you want. And we don’t have an exact time about when will the practice finish”, Renee said.

“Ah…..I understand”, Hoya looked down.

“I’m sorry, Hoya”, Renee said.

“It’s..okay. Thank you Renee”, Hoya said and hung up.

“Why it’s so hard……”, Hoya mumbled and closed his eyes.

“Maybe God doesn’t approve your relationship hyung”, Sungjong said as he took a towel.

“Shut up!”, Hoya threw a pillow to him.

“Just saying!”, Sungjong said and ran.

“Maybe….just maybe. But if that so, You have to approve it. I don’t care. You have to approve it”.

 

***