Too Fast

My Romantic Drama Life

 

(Narrator’s POV)

Exam finally over and you succeed to survive. You pushed your thoughts about Hoya to the bottom of your mind. After all, you thought you could free and visit Hoya to the location like you always did before, but unfortunately, you can’t. The bosses told you that Snowdrop will have to make a song and do some practice considering your debut is next year. So, now you and your friends are a trainee under both company for 6 months until December, and after that, started from January you and your friends will prepared for your debut.

“What’s this?? MC for Mnet Countdown, Running Man with the other members, cameo at drama comedy, extended cast for historical drama….”, you read the paper.

“That’s your schedule for this year”, Renee said. “The others have that too, but with a different show except for running man, but it’s your decision, which one of those activity you want to accept”.

“Hm? Really?! Fine!! I’ll reject running man, we’re not famous enough to do it. Then extended cast for this sad drama and…..this one!”, you crossed those shows from the list. “Done! I’ll talk with the other members about this”, you said.

“Okay, good. Hand me the list, I’ll report this to the CEO”, Renee said.

“Wait, what’s my or our schedule for this month….and the next two months?”, you asked.

“Mwo? This month…you’ll be busy practicing, and at the end of the month, while the others have a break, you’ll be the MC for Music Bank”, Renee said.

“Wait, so, I’ll be busy for the entire month? Then next two months?”, you asked again.

“Well, busy schedules….you barely have a chance to breathe”, Renee said.

“Wait, I’m not an idol yet, why it seems like my schedule as hectic as an idol?”, you asked.

“Well, this is some kind of strategy for your group's promotion”, Renee shrugged.

“I see….”, you said.

 

***

 

(YOUR POV)

I buried my body in the blanket. What the hell…..then how can I meet Hoya oppa, Infinite oppa, Sistar unnie….and Eunji unnie. I miss her, even though I felt jealous of her, but she’s my friend too and she’s a very nice girl. Wait, how are they doing?

Suddenly my phone’s beeping and I quickly took it. There’s a new text message from Darcia. Wait, Darcia? But she’s down stairs! I opened the text and my face fell.

‘Come down in 5 minutes. We have to practice, if you didn’t, I’ll burn your sketch book’

I quickly searched for my sketch book and I felt relieved when I found it on the table. I hold it tight. I have to hide this, if I didn’t, she’ll surely burn this!! Oh! I have to go now! Wait! Where I should hide this?!

 

***

 

(Narrator’s POV)

It’s August already. You had go back to school. Renee was right, these months are hectic. You didn’t meet Infinite, Sistar, and the others, even once. But you still keep in touch with them through texts, calls, and video calls. But it’s still different. You miss them so bad, and you glad that you back to school because at least you can meet your classmates, Jo twins and Minwoo.

Speaking about Jo twins, you remembered about Kwangmin. You needed someone to talk to beside your girls, but it’s not a right thing to tell Kwangmin this. Just then you bumped into someone.

“Heeey, how’s holiday? You miss me that much so you pretend to bump into me?”, Kwangmin said.

“What….”, you gave him blank stare. “By the way, what holiday? I’ve been spending the entire holiday in the practice room, or showing in those show and events”, you pouted.

“Me either, Boyfriend still appear on those shows you know”, he said.

“Yeah I know, I met you last month on Music Bank, remember? I’m the MC and then you performed Love Style”, you said.

“Yeah that’s right. Let’s walk together?”, he said.

“Sure”, you said. “Where’s Youngmin oppa and Minwoo oppa?”, you asked.

“Huh? Youngmin hyung called by the headmaster and Minwoo….maybe flirting with those junior”, Kwangmin chuckled.

“I almost forgot I’m in the second year! So you’re a senior now…”, you said.

“Yeah, I’ll be more busy for study now…”, Kwangmin said. “So, how’s you’ve been doing?”.

“Me? Nothing much, I told you before, hectic schedules”, you shrugged. Actually, you thought about telling Kwangmin again about Hoya and Eunji but….you just shrugged it off.

“Fine then, I’ll go this way”, Kwangmin said. “Bye”, he smiled. You smiled back at him and continue to walk to your class.

“Wait, this is my second year!”, you slapped your forehead. “I forgot to take the new schedules!”, you said as you ran to the teacher office.

 

***

 

It was lunch time and you gathered with your girls on the cafeteria.

“Bad thing…..they separated us this year”, Darcia said.

“Yeah, but I’m lucky I’m still with you!”, Mandy said to Darcia.

“And I’m still with this girl”, Rissa elbowed you.

“Yeah, we still in the same class with Taewoo and Mintae too”, you said. Those are your classmate from the junior year.

Suddenly you felt your phone vibrated in your pocket. You quickly took it and there was a new text from Hoya. Your face brightened and you opened the text.

‘Let’s meet up today!!! At the usual place~~ where have you been by the way??? I miss you(r food) kekeke kidding!! I have a day off today!!’

You smiled happily. Your usual place with him is Han River. Both of you sometimes jog there.

“Do we have a schedules for today?”, you asked.

“Well, we don’t have any practice today, Renee said this kind of our day off”, Mandy said.

“Really?!”, you asked.

“Yeah, why?”, Mandy asked again.

“Someone will have a date~”, Rissa said. You looked at her and realized that she peeked to your phone.

“No..it’s not a date, he just want to meet up”, you said calmly.

“He? Hoya?”, Darcia asked and you nodded.

“By the way, how’s about him and Eunji?”, Mandy suddenly asked.

Even though you told Rissa for not telling anyone, but your girls is an exception. Telling Rissa means telling Darcia and Mandy too. Because the four of you are one.

“I don’t know”, you shrugged.

“Why…don’t you try to confess?”, Darcia asked.

“What?! Are you crazy?!”, you chocked on your food.

“Well, just saying. Your life is a drama, and those girls in drama do that”, Darcia said.

“Who says my life is a drama?”, you said.

“Because you are very dramatic…”, Rissa said.

“Fine…but it doesn’t mean that I have to confess to him like those girls”, you said.