goodbye

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

(Narrator’s POV)

“Hyung, can we end this faster?”, Sungjong asked his manager.

“Just wait patiently”, his manager said.

“But hyuuung you know today is ____’s departure right? And it will be in 2 hours! They have to board in an hour hyung!!!!”, Sungjong said.

“I know!!! Wait a moment! If we’re lucky, this will end 30 minutes again”, his manager said.

“30 minutes?! Half an hour?! What?!”, Sungjong said.

“If we’re lucky….”, his manager said.

 

***

 

30 minutes later, Infinite’s schedule finished. They hurriedly pack and head to the airport.

“Hurry up hyung!!!! We’re gonna be late!!!!”, Myungsoo yelled at Woohyun.

“Wait a moment!!! This hat is just….not right”, he said.

“Aigoo…HYUNG JUST WEAR ANYTHING OR ELSE WE CAN’T SEE _____ AGAIN”, Myungsoo shouted but hurriedly close his mouth. He looked around and relieved because there’s no one there except him and Woohyun.

“Aish wait!!!”, Woohyun said.

“HYUNG!!! Just- can you not care about airport fashion?! We go to the airport to say goobye!! Not for fashion show!!!!”, Myungsoo said again.

“Aigoo okay okay!!!”, Woohyun said and took a final glance to the mirror and followed Myungsoo ran to the van.

 

***

 

“Will they come?”, Rissa asked again.

“Aigoo Rissa, you still can see L after we return here”, Mandy said.

“Ah shut up! This is for _____”, Rissa looked at you.

You were sitting nervously. You tap your fingers on your bag and you bit your lip. You don’t care about the song you were listening, all you thought is will you be able to say goodbye to Hoya.

“______”, Hyorin grab your shoulder.

“Hmm?”, you said. “I’m not expecting that much….but still, I want to say goodbye”, you said.

“I know..but-“, Hyorin said.

“Okay, let’s just go now”, you stood up.

“Wait missy, where are you going?”, you heard a boy voice and you turned around.

“Sungyeol oppa?”, you raised your eyebrows.

“Are you just going to leave like that?”, Myungsoo said with a smile, but you know what he’s mean.

“I-I thought you wouldn’t come”, you said.

“And letting you go before saying goodbye?”, Woohyun grinned and you gave him a look.

“So…this is the time, eh? You have to board now?”, Sungjong said.

“Yeah”, you rubbed the back of your neck.

“So…..”, Myungsoo stepped closer to you. “Goodbye”, he hugged you tight. “Please think of coming back”, he whispered and you just smiled.

“You……don’t look for any other guy there”, Woohyun chuckled and hugged you.

“Even though It’ll be hard, please keep in touch. At least with me”, Sungjong hugged you too.

“Guys! You making it looked like they will not come back here!!”, Dongwoo laughed and you just smiled.

“Bring me souvenirs”, Hoya hugged you tight. “Stay safe”, he said.

You hugged him back and you felt like you don’t want to let go. You just wanted the time stopped and you could hugged him forever. Because return to your home country means you have to move on and leave all the feelings for him here, in Korea. Because secretly, you want to forget him. If you can.

“I will. But you’ll get that from the other hand”, you smiled.

“What do you mean?”, he asked.

“Nah, nothing”, you said.

The rest of Infinite members hugged you and your friends and bid goodbye. The same goes to Sistar’s. ‘I will not cry. I will not cry. Not here’ you told to yourself. You managed to smile and bid goodbye. You board to the plane and as soon as you sat, you plugged your earphone and closed your eyes. Tears were starting to escape from your eyes and you took a deep breath.

And can you smile? I said to leave, I said I’m okay. It seems like I can give nothing but this to you in the end

 

***

 

Myungsoo, Woohyun, and Sungjong kept a straight face after they let you go. Even though the members were joking around like normal, they will just smile. Hoya felt sad too, but of course he just know that you only took a vacation. He didn’t sense something wrong this time, because he was busy joking around with Sunggyu.

“Omooo what’s with that expression?”, Dongwoo asked to Myungsoo.

“Mwo? What?”, Myungsoo asked back.

“You looked so……..straight”, he said. “Are you still sad because of Snowdrop’s departure?”, he asked.

“Hyung can you…..help me to make tea?”, Myungsoo stood up and went to the kitchen.

“Mwo? Aish…..okay”, Dongwoo confused but still followed him.

“Why do you ask me for help? It’s just a tea!”, Dongwoo said.

“Hmm?”, Myungsoo said.

“Aish you make it looked like they will go forever”, Dongwoo said.

“Not they, but her”, Myungsoo mumbled.

“Mwo?!”, Dongwoo said surprised.

“Hyung don’t tell this to anyone for now..”, Myungsoo said and drank his tea.

“Huh?”, Dongwoo said.

Myungsoo sighed, “Hyung………actually….”.

 

***

 

“_______!!! Wake up!!!!”, you heard a voice. You opened your eyes slowly.

“WHAT?!”, you said when you finally awake.

“We’ve arrived”, Mandy said.

“What?! Already?!”, you surprised.

“Yes. Already”, she scoffed. “Now get up and help us to bring those bags”, Mandy said.

You got out from the plane and looked up to the sky, then the view around you. You smiled. Your home country. It’s been awhile. Let’s just make things right from now on you thought.

 

***

 

“So….she will not come back?”,Sunggyu asked.

“Not….yet”, Dongwoo shrugged. “That’s what Myungsoo said”.

“And he only tell us now? No. He told you to tell us now?”, Sungyeol said.

“Yeah”, Dongwoo shrugged.

“Aishhh!! I should’ve known earlier so I could give a proper goodbye”, Sungyeol ruffled his hair.

“So…Hoya is the only one?”, Sunggyu asked.

“Who doesn’t know? Yes”, Dongwoo said.

“Then, when he’ll know about this?”, Sunggyu asked.

“Myungsoo said that…..on Hoya’s birthday, ______ will give him message through him and Rissa”, Dongwoo shrugged.

“OH! And this is the most interesting thing!!!”, Dongwoo said.

“What?”, Sungyeol asked.

“For Hoya’s birthday, for his gift, ______ has change Hoya’s father’s heart. His father now support him to be an idol and will come here on Hoya’s birthday. Myungsoo said, she did that as the last thing she did for him”, Dongwoo said.

“WHAT?!”, Sungyeol shouted.

“Really?!”, Sunggyu eyes widened.

“Yeah…”, Dongwoo nodded.

“Wow”, Sungyeol said.

“She’s…..”, Sunggyu said.

“No. He’s stupid. Hoya”, Dongwoo said.

“Definitely”, Sungyeol and Sunggyu said in unison.

 

***

 

this is the short one! I'm sorry.......but maybe i'll post the next update, just maybe. school tasks is just .... :/