Good Thing...?

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

(Narrator’s POV)

 

“Oppa, let’s meet up”

“Okay, when?”, Hoya asked on the phone.

“Now?”

“Now? Is there something wrong?”, he asked again.

“No, it’s not like that. You have another appointment?”

“No, I’m good. I’ll come, where?”, he said.

“At the usual café?”

“Ok, I’ll be there soon, see you”, Hoya hung up and ready to go.

 

***

 

“WHAT?! SHE SAID THAT?! AISHHH!!!!”, Myungsoo ruffled his hair. “I SHOULD’VE CAME SCOLDING HER THAT DAY!!!! STUPID SCHEDULE!!!”, he kept raised his voice in frustration.

“Now I understand the difference between L and Myungsoo”, Hyorin whispered to Rissa. “And I’m sure this is Myungsoo”, she said again made Rissa giggled.

“Far from cool right?”, Rissa whispered back.

“What are you two whispering about?”, Myungsoo glared at the two girls.

“Huh uh nothing. It’s about…..”, Rissa said, thinking of an excuses.

“Girl's thing”, Hyorin said.

“Yeah, girl's thing”, Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

“So…what now?”, Hyorin asked.

“I don’t know anymore…”, Myungsoo said.

“I think……she’s planning something”, Rissa said.

“Planning something? What’s that?”, Hyorin asked.

“I don’t know unnie! Besides, it’s just what I’m thinking, not 100% correct though”, Rissa said.

“Well, let’s just find out”, Myungsoo said. “Let’s split up the task. From my side, the ones who knows are Woohyun hyung and Sungjongie”, he said.

“From mine…..it’s just me”, Hyorin shrugged.

“Kwangmin oppa knows too”, Rissa added.

“Oh? He knows?!”, Hyorin surprised.

“Yeah”, Rissa nodded. “From mine, Mandy and Darcia, plus Renee”, Rissa said. “Oh! Wait, you remembered the senior girl at _____’s birthday party?”, Rissa asked.

“Oh? That girl? What’s her name? Za..Za..”, Myungsoo trying to remembered Zara’s name.

“Zara?”, Hyorin asked.

“Yeah, her. She knows too”, Rissa said.

“She knows too? Well….maybe we can ask Woohyun hyung for help then”, Myungsoo said.

“Woohyun?”, Hyorin asked.

“Yeah, ____ introduced him to Zara on that day, oppa and Zara unnie talked for a quiet long time”, Rissa said and L nodded.

“Soo…what’s our plan?”, Hyorin asked.

“Just ask Woohyun hyung to ask Zara about ____, maybe she knows something”, Myungsoo said.

“And if she doesn’t know?”, Hyorin asked.

“Well….maybe we’ll have to wait, or, it’s going to be Rissa’s turn to ask directly to her”, Myungsoo stated and Rissa nodded in agreement.

 

***

 

“Miss Lim, you have to come with me now”, Woohyun said when he approached Zara at the school gates.

“Mwo? Who are you?”, Zara asked.

“You don’t know me?! How could you!”, Woohyun whined. Zara frowned and squinted her eyes.

“WOOH-“, Woohyun quickly covered .

“Shhh!! Don’t shout my name! What the use of wearing the mask and sunglasses if you shout!”, Woohyun whispered to her.

“What are you doing here?”, Zara asked. “Oh! You’re picking _____ up? Let me tell her, she still at the library”, Zara said and ready to call you.

“Wait!”, Woohyun grabbed her arm. “I’m here because I wanted to ask you something”, Woohyun said.

“Ask me something?”, Zara raised her eyebrow.

“Yes. It’s about her. Can we talk somewhere else?”, Woohyun said looking around, afraid if someone would notice him.

“Okay, let’s go to that café”, Zara pointed to the café in front of your school.

 

***

 

“You really don’t know anything?”, Woohyun asked for the umpteenth times.

“No, oppa. I don’t know anything, I swear”, Zara said.

Woohyun sighed again. He felt useless, he felt a bit disappointed because he can’t help.

“We met everyday now, since her exam  will be in two weeks. But, since we’re preparing for exam, she didn’t tell me anything about him, we just studying”, Zara said. “I’m sorry I can’t help oppa”, Zara said.

“No, it’s fine”, Woohyun smiled to her. “Thank you Zara-ah, for coming here with me, and for taking a good care of her”, he said.

“That’s okay oppa, she’s like my sister anyways”, Zara smiled.

 

***

 

You rushed your way to the Han River. Hoya called you about 5 minutes ago, you were surprised about what he said and he asked to meet up with you there. When you arrived there, you looked around to find Hoya’s figure and stopped when you found him sitting on the ground looking at the river.

You just stared him from your place, until he turned his head and smiled at you. You were snapped back and quickly approached him.

“I didn’t realize you’ve arrived”, he smiled. “Thank you for coming here by the way”.

“It’s okay oppa, no need to thank me”, you smiled back. The both of you sat in silence for a couple of minutes. You stared at the river and felt the wind your hair.

“I’m not as sad as what I thought I would be”, Hoya began talking.

“W-What?”, you looked at him.

“I thought it’s going to be so sad and awkward…..I'm sad, but I don’t feel that sad”, he said again.

“Why?”, you asked him. “Why you broke up with unnie?”, you asked him.

He turned to look at the river again and smiled. He lost in his thought and left you with a curiousity.

 

Flashback.

“Eunji-ah, what’s wrong?”, Hoya asked her.

“Huh? Aah…sit down first”, Eunji chuckled.

“So….?”, Hoya asked her.

“Oppa….do you…like me?”, she asked.

“What are you taking about?! Of course I like you!”, Hoya said.

“Yeah, I must be stupid for asking that”, Eunji scratched her head. “Actually, what I’m going to ask is…..do you love me?”, Eunji asked again.

“What?! Of course I…..”, Hoya stopped for a moment. “Of course I love you”, Hoya continued.

“Oppa”, Eunji said. “Don’t say that you love someone if you unsure about it”, Eunji said.

“What?! I’m sure about that! What’s wrong with you?!”, Hoya asked getting angry.

“Don’t be mad oppa”, Eunji said. “Listen to me first. Stop lying. Stop lying yourself, your heart”, Eunji said. “I’m not dumb oppa I can see it”, she said.

“See what?!”, Hoya said.

“You don’t love me, oppa. You like me, but you don’t love me”, Eunji said.

“What…”, Hoya shook his head. “Don’t talk nonsense”, Hoya said. “Then, if I don’t love you, why I confessed to you and asked you to be my girlfriend?!”, he said.

“I don’t know the answer either. You’re the one who know”, Eunji said. “Oppa………throughout 4 months we dated, do you ever kiss me? We’ve never have our first kiss..”, Eunji said.

“Do you doubt my feelings just because of that?!”, Hoya asked.

“No, not just that”, Eunji said. “I know you felt comfortable with me…but, you felt more comfortable with ____”, Eunji said.

“So this all about ____?!”, Hoya started to yell.

Eunji took a deep a deep breath, “Yes”, she said. “But, she’s not the bad girl here, but I am”, she said.

“I don’t understand what you’re saying…”, Hoya shook his head.

“Listen, oppa. I know, you felt so comfortable with her. You always feel happy if you meet her, talk to her. And I know that you always want to be there for her”, Eunji said.

“It’s because, I consider her as my sister!”, Hoya said.

“Are you sure just because of that?”, Eunji asked. Hoya wanted to say yes, but there’s something preventing him from saying that. Eunji smiled.

“You like her oppa…no, you love her”, Eunji said. Hoya wanted to deny but nothing came from his mouth.

“Just think about it. Think the time you spend with her, think when you’re with her, and think about when you’re with me. I know you’re happier when you with her”, Eunji smiled again.

Hoya kept silent. He really thought about it, he thought about when he’s with you and when he’s with Eunji. And suddenly he felt a little pang on his chest. He knew the answer, but still unsure and try to deny it.

“Don’t deny it oppa”, Eunji poked his arms. “Our relationship won’t go anywhere if the both of us didn’t feel the same”, Eunji said.

“Now I know, the difference between love and a sense to own”, Eunji stated making Hoya looked up at her. “I realized, I love you, but my love isn’t big enough”, Eunji said. What she meant is, her love isn’t big enough comparing to yours. "I want you, and that made me so selfish".

“It’s better if we separate ways now, oppa”, Eunji said. “Find your love, and chase it”, Eunji said.

Hoya finally gave in and understood. He smiled at Eunji. “Thanks for these 4 months, Eunji-ah, you’re really a good girlfriend”, Hoya said.

“Ex girlfriend”, Eunji added then chuckled and Hoya smiled.

“Wait, what do you mean by you being the bad girl here?”, Hoya asked.

“Huh? Oh…you’ll now it soon”, Eunji smiled.

End of the flashback.

 

“Oppa”, You called Hoya again, but he still lost in his thought. You sighed. “Oppa!”, you pinched his arms and this time it worked.

“Aish! What are you doing?!”, he rubbed his arms.

“I called you for like 1000000 times but you didn’t budge. What are you thinking?”, you asked.

“Huh? Sorry!”, He grinned. “It’s nothing”, he said. You sighed.

“Oppa, why you broke up with Eunji unnie?”, you asked again.

“That…..”, Hoya said. “She said something that made me realize”, Hoya said. “Then we both agree to separate”, Hoya said.

“Realize what?”, you asked.

“That’s secret!”, he said. “You didn’t tell me what’s wrong with you either!”, Hoya said.

“Pshhh fine, you win”, you said. Hoya laughed and patted your head.

“Then why you called me here?”, you asked.

“I just want to spend some times with you, it’s been a while. You always busy”, he said. Usually, he will use the word ‘dongsaeng’ but now, he felt that it doesn’t necessary.

“Okay, okay. You’re lucky I’m not busy now”, you said.

For the rest of the day, you talked and played with Hoya until night. He walked you home later. You actually unsure how to feel. You feel sad that he broke up…..you don’t want to be happy because you think that it would be mean. But still, you can’t help but you feel a little happy inside.

 

 

***

 

 

Sorry guys.....i've been busy with my school. The school just started about a week, but it's already have a tight schedule *sigh* i'm sorry!! If i can finish the next chapter by tomorrow, i'll make sure to update it soon. Thank you for staying with me!!!! And for my new subscribers, i love you~~