Soon

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

(Narrator's POV)

You felt very weak today and you really hate it. There’s so many things to do and you stressed out. Yesterday, the CEO called you and said that you’re the leader, you should take care of your members well, your job is 2 times harder than them, you have to be more perfect than them and you have to be your members reference. The one they looked up to.

It keeps repeating in your head and with all the things you’ve been thinking these months, you became miserable and fragile.

You were practicing until late at night today. As usual, your friends had finished their practice and you did it alone. Actually, your practice is over but you’ve been dancing until late these days. It’s because you were really stress and you needed time to refresh your mind.

Please Play!">http://Please Play!                                   

What you don’t know is, Hoya is there too. Hoya wanted to practice his dancing and decided to do it tonight. When he walked down the stairs to his usual studio, he found a staff looking through the window of one of the studio. He raised his eyebrows and poked the staff.

“Omo!!! You’re surprising me!!”, he said holding his chest.

“Sorry!”, Hoya grinned.

“What are you doing here?”, he asked Hoya.

“Mwo? I often come here at this time, right?”, Hoya said to him.

“Oh, right”, he smiled sheepishly. “It’s just that you barely come here these days”.

“Yeah, I’ve been busy”, Hoya shrugged. “What are you doing here, by the way?”.

“Oh me? I’m watching this girl dancing. She almost come here everyday at this time to practice. Since you barely come here, I often watch her now”, he said.

“Huh? A girl?”, Hoya asked and he looked through the window. He shocked when he knew it was you.

“Isn’t that ____?”, Hoya asked.

“Yeah”, the staff shrugged. “I’ll leave you here, I need to work now”, he said and left Hoya alone.

Hoya just watched you danced into the ballad song. He unsure what to do. He questioned himself why he didn’t know what are you doing these days. After a few minutes debating with himself he decided to go in.

“What are you doing here?”, Hoya said. Actually he wanted to greet you with a normal voice, but it came out harsh.

You almost tripped on your feet and widened your eyes when you see who it was. You opened your mouth but nothing came out so you closed it again.

“Why are you here at this time, alone?”, he asked again.

“I-I-I..”, you said stuttered.

“Answer me”, he raised his voice.

“I- I’m on my daily practice…oppa..”, you said with a low voice.

“This late? Then why I saw your friends left many hours ago?”, he asked.

“We have a different schedule…”, you said.

“And why is that?”, he asked.

“I’ve got something to do…before practice..”, you said.

“Please be honest with me, now”, he said. “What have you been doing these months? Why are you keep avoiding me? Why are you so busy?”, he asked.

You were busted. You didn’t know what to say, so you keep silent. You tried to think of an answer but the result was none.

Play!!">http://Play!!

Before you could think anymore, the song change into ‘Only Tears’ by Infinite. Even though the meaning of the song had nothing to do with your problems, but it attacks your weak point. And before you realize, a tears escape from your eyes.

“Why you keep silent? You don’t want to tell me?!”, he started yelling and your tears keeps flowing.

“I ran to you when I had a problem, but you hide yours from me?! Do I mean nothing to you?!”, he yelled again.

“It’s not like I don’t want to tell you!!! But I can’t tell you!!”, you yelled back. “I always want to tell you but I can’t…”, your voice lowered as you stepped back and your back hit the wall.

“I can’t tell you….I can’t…”, you keep mumbled ‘I can’t’ as you covered your face with your arms while keep crying.

Hoya were taken aback. He didn’t know what to say anymore. This is the first time he saw you this weak. All this time, you never cry in front of him, nor complaint. You were always cheerful and you’re a strong girl. Seeing you like this made his heart hurt. What hurt him even more is, he don’t know what’s your problem so he can’t protect and help you. He was softened and he slowly approached you.

“______-ah…”, he pulled your arms. “Look at me”, he said cupped your face. You finally looked at him with your watery eyes.

“I’m sorry….”, he said. “For yelling at you..”, he pulled you into a hug and your hair.

“For being a bad brother for you, for not protecting you well, for not being there when you need me while you always there when I need you”, he paused. “I’m sorry _____-ah….for every mistake I made, for everything…”, he said and hugged you tight.

You can help but hugged him back. You cried on his chest for that night. You were upset because you made him blame himself. You were tired. Of all these things that always disturb your mind. Of your feelings.

 

***

 

On the other side, a girl was watching you and Hoya from the window.

“I knew it will be like this”, she smiled, forcing herself from crying. “I shouldn’t force this from the beginning…I shouldn’t be so selfish”, she held the dinner she bring tightly and left.

 

***

 

(HOYA’s POV)

Oppa….can you not tell this to anyone? I’ve promised you the same thing, so can you promise me this? I’ve never show this side of me to anyone….including my friends…I just show this to my parents and you. So please…don’t tell this to anyone. And….don’t ask the reason why I’m like this…you will know it. Sooner or later.

What happened to her actually? Why is her being like that?! Why she can’t tell me? Arrgh!!

I ruffled my hair in frustration. Luckily, Sungjong has gone to sleep so no one watching me like this. I noticed that she’s avoiding me. But why?! Why I can’t protect her when I’ve promised her to? I’m feeling like I’m such a jerk.

 

***

 

(Narrator’s POV)

You woke up extra early this morning. You have to clear your mind so you decided to go jogging around your neighborhood. You got out from your house and plugged your earphone, then started jogging.

Hoya decided to go jogging too, but he didn’t know that you were doing the same thing with him. He jogged for a while and he noticed a figure he knew. He ran to you and started calling you, but you didn’t notice since you still listening to the music and you lost in your thoughts. Suddenly, your vision became blurry and the next thing you see is all black.

Hoya stopped when you suddenly stop, and he noticed that you’re going to fall. He ran to you and caught you on time. He realized that you unconscious.

“_____-ah! _______-ah!! Wake up!!”, he poked your cheeks but you didn’t budge.

He panicked and carried you to your house. After telling Renee what happened, you were brought to the hospital.

 

***

 

You opened your eyes and you saw a white ceilings. You frowned.

“Oh!! _____!! You’re awake?!”, you heard Darcia’s voice and you turned your head to the left.

“What..Where am I? What are you doing here? Wait. What are WE doing here?”, you asked her.

“You fainted when you were jogging, you carried by Hoya to the house and we brought you here”, she said. “Wait I’ll call the others”, she said and left.

“Ahh…so I fainted when I was jogging…but..Hoya?!”, you talked to yourself.

“______!!! You’re awake?!”, Mandy got in hysterically.

“_____!!!”, Rissa shouted.

“Shhh!! Guys this is hospital!!”, you slapped their arms.

“How do you feel now?”, Renee asked.

“I’m fine now”, you smiled.

“You made all of us worried”, Rissa shook his head.

“Excuse me”, you heard someone knocked the door and there was Hoya standing there.

“Oh! Hoya oppa! Come in!”, Rissa said.

“We’ll leave the two of you alone”, Renee said dragged your friends out from the room.

Hoya pulled the chair and sat beside your bed. He looked around the room but keep quiet. You sighed and decided to speak first.

“Oppa…I heard that you're the one who carried me from the street and brought me home”, you smiled. “Thank you oppa”, you said. “But…how come you were there when I fell?”, you asked.

“Yeah, you’re welcome. I was jogging too and I saw you. I called your name many times but you didn’t notice. Luckily, I caught you on time”, he said but still not looking at you. There was a silent for a moment and Hoya finally sighed.

“Doctor says that you’re exhausted. You don’t have enough time to sleep, and too many activities”, Hoya said finally looking at you and you lowered your head.

“So….”, he said. “You still can’t tell me what’s going on?”, he asked.

You looked at his eyes, “I’m sorry oppa…”, you said with a low voice and Hoya shook his head.

“You’re so stubborn”, he said. “Don’t go around Myungsoo too much”, he chuckled. “Well, I want to stay but I can’t, I have a schedule”, he said.

“Just go oppa”, you said.

“Sleep”, he said ruffled your hair.

“Okay!”, you said.

“Get well soon, bye”, he waved from the door and you sighed.

The door swung opened and there was Hyorin and Rissa. You prepared yourself for another scolding session. You were relieved because Myungsoo is absent.

“So”, Hyorin crossed her hands.

“So?”, you asked her and she sighed in frustration. You just grinned, “Sit first unnie”, you told her.

“How long you will be like this?”, she asked.

“Just a few months again”, you said.

“FEW MONTHS?!”, Hyorin said and you flinched.

“Yeah a few months. My exam will be in a month so…after that, it will be end soon”, you said.

“But you can’t keep being like this”, Rissa said.

“I know”, you sighed. “I told you, I’ll reveal things soon, after my exam end. After that, it’ll be really end”.

 

***

 

Double updates for today!!! I don't know if i can update tomorrow, but if i can't, maybe i'll update the next chapter next saturday....sorry guys :(