And Finally..

My Romantic Drama Life

 

(YOUR POV)

It’s been 1 year and 1 day, since I became Hoya’s girlfriend. We’re celebrating our anniversary now, because my debut also on the 1st January last year. Throughout this one year, I’ve been so happy with him. He is the type of boyfriend I always wanted. He understands me well. I just hope that he feels the same way like I do.

When we announced our relationship to public for the first time, we’re very nervous. But the fans accepted it so…It was a huge relief. We strangely have 2 types of date. At the first time I only wrote on twitter ‘If I tell you guys I’m going on a date, then you can disturb us by asking autographs and photos. But if you just saw us on a date without any announcement first, then, we don’t want to be disturbed kekeke^^’. But the fans took it seriously and they really obey my tweets. But, again, it was a huge relief.

Today, we’re on our closed date, since this is our 1st anniversary. How we celebrate it? We just had a picnic at the river for lunch. And now? We’re just walking around the town, holding hands with a cup of cold guava juice accompany us.

Many couple were born after us. Myungsoo and Rissa, Woohyun and Zara, Mandy and Carel. Darcia? She’s close with her friends in junior high school now. Maybe soon she’ll have a boyfriend too. Let’s just hope so. Kwangmin, Eunji, Hyorin……they haven’t find they partner yet, but everyone will meet their love someday, right?

Fights and arguments? It happens a lot between us. Almost everyday. But we enjoyed it though. A relationship will not be fun if there isn’t any fights or arguments. But, fortunately, we haven’t experience a big fight yet. Hopefully, there’s nothing like that in our relationship. We just fighting over a small things. But that’s what makes our relationship became stronger.

”Let’s just sit here and rest for a moment”, Hoya said as he pointed to a small fountain.

“Now? We just walked for 30 minutes!”, I said.

“But, yeobo, I’m tired”, he said.

“Tired? You’re on vacation and like I said we’re just walking for 30 minutes!”, I said.

“Again?”, he sighed. “We haven’t had any arguments this day until now”, he said.

I grinned. “But if we just going flat without any arguments it will be boring! Like the road. If it’s a straight and a smooth one, it would be boring. We sometimes need to turn or-“.

“Okay, okay I get it”, he ruffled my hair.

“Let’s just rest here a moment”, I said and he grinned.

“You know, I always want to try this”, Hoya stood up and stood in front of me.

“Hmm? What?”, I asked.                                                                                             

“I always say that if I confess to a girl, I will sing this song”, he said. “You have sang this when you confessed to me, now it’s my turn”.

“Okay”, I said and I began to smiled.

“Do-don’t laugh”, he scratched the back of his neck.

“I’ll try”, I grinned.

“Okay, I’ll start”, he cleared his throat.

 

To be honest from the  first time we met

Saying I like you was not easy for me to do

If I don't approach you first I was afraid of losing you

I wrote letters and prepare small gifts for you

           

I started to grin then he glared at me. I smiled sheepishly and let him continue.

 

I'm in love

I'm fall in love        

There's no way around it

I can't hide my heart

You're so beautiful

 

I can’t take this anymore and I started to laugh. I really can’t stand his serious expression!

“That’s it, I’ll go”, he said and turned. He walked and left me who was still laughing.

“Wait!!”, I said as I ran to him while still laughing.

As soon as I reached him I held his arms. “I’m sorry. You’re not mad, are you?”, I looked up at him.

He remained silent. But even though he is a great actor, he can’t act in front of me. I always know.

“Aaaah so you’re mad. Okay then. I can’t do anything about it”, I said while still holding his arms.

“Why you’re not going to do something so I’m not mad?”, he asked innocently.

I turned away and smile. Then turned again and looked at him. “What am I supposed to do then?”.

“I don’t know whine, hug, kiss, or aegyo or something?”, he said.

“I’m so not going to do that”, I scoffed.

“Wae what’s wrong with my actions?! I’m just trying to do something romantic for my girlfriend!”, he said.

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. “Every thing you did for my is romantic oppa”, I said and I used my free hand to cover my face. I’m embarrassed.

“What..?”, he said while chuckled. He looked at me and I cover my face again. “Don’t..”, he removed my hand.

“Look at me”, he lifted up my chin and made me look at him.

I avoided eye contact because I can’t hide my red cheeks. He chuckled.

“You’re so cute”, he said kissing my forehead.

“You’re cute too”, I said and turned my face.

He laughed. “Now, who’s greasy”, he pulled me closer to him.

I’ve told you fighting over small things. Like we just did. You know, I only hope we can be like this as long as possible. We never know what will happen in the future so………Myungsoo is right. Enjoy this moment right now.

I used to wish that my life could be like in those romantic drama. But now, I don’t want my life to be like it. Drama, will always have an ending. Our life too, but actually, after a happy ending, there will always something come. Life is a climb and I enjoyed my adventure. I want to experience the time after that ‘ending’ on the drama.

So, you can wish for your life to be like in those drama. But not so serious. Just wish for what’s best for you, and your life. Because sometimes, a real life story is better than drama stories. So wish, pray, and at least try to make it happen.

But if you’re to lazy to make it happen, my suggestions? You have to be closer to God. Non-stop praying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait. No. It won’t work. Nothing will happen if you didn’t try and work on it. So, yeah, there are no other options. Try and work to make your wish come true. Except if you’re a lucky one.

                                   

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

So. sigh. THIS IS THE ENDIIING WOOOHOOO. I just can't believe this egomoninaaa~~~ Thank you thank you never ending thank you to all of you who read, subscribe, and comment on this fic. I really, REALLY appreciate you guys. I'm nothing without you, really. I wish for all of you happiness. Cheers!!!

 

I'm writing a new fanfics featuring Boyfriend's Minwoo right now, if you interested you can see it on my profile!! Kekeke^^ See ya!