Honest Opinion

My Romantic Drama Life

 

(Narrator’s POV)

You entered the venue with your friends and Renee. Yes, it’s the 1st of April and you’ll attend Infinite’s Encore Concert. You greeted by their manager and he led you to the backstage. You entered the room and saw some women there. They greeted you and they’re asked about the show, and your relationship with Infinite. You widened your eyes, when you realized that it was Infinite’s moms. You remembered some of their face when you saw them on A Birth of A Family.

 

****

 

*Infinite’s Make Up room*

(HOYA’s POV)

 

“Hyung, is Snowdrop here yet?”, Woohyun asked hyung.

“Yes, they’re in the backstage with the moms now”, hyung said. Mwo? That means she have met my mom?

“Err hyung, can I go to meet my mom for a second?”, I asked hyung.

“For what?”, hyung asked.

“I just want to see her hyung, can I?”, I asked him again.

“Okay, 5 minutes”, he said.

“Thank you hyung!!”, I said to him then walked to their room. As soon as I reached there, I heard some people laughing, I took a peak from the door, then I saw my mom, along with the other mom’s are talking and laughing with Snowdrop. I smiled and I closed the door. I guess I don’t have to introduce them again right? I walked back to my make up room.

 

****

 

(YOUR POV)

 

After a few time talking with Infinite’s moms, finally the concert begin. I was fangirling them from the backstage when I saw they entered the stage. But I quickly realize that I was with their mom, I sent them an apologetic looks and they all just laughed. It was really embarrassing!! Eventually, I continue watching the concert with just a sparkling eyes, no squealing. Really those guys, with their 99.9% synchronization, made me just stared at the screen in awe, although I was screaming like mad inside.

After a few songs, it’s time for their solo performances. Sungyeol! Oh my God, he looks awesome!! Then Sunggyu’s. The moment when he started singing, made my heart dropped. I don’t know but I feel so weak when I heard that. No one knows but sometimes, I felt very lonely and tired. Even though my friends and parents always there, but there’s a one part of my heart that's missing. It made me feel empty. I never showed this side of me to anyone before. But, this song…..I don’t know but it came directly through my heart and made me feel very weak. I laid my body on this couch. I can’t let anyone see this side of me. No.

 

****

 

It was Hoya’s turn now. He was…singing ‘O’ by Omarion?! His voice is so good!!! Wait, what’s with his dancing moves? I continued to watch his solo stage until……..WHAT?! WHAT JUST HE DID?! Did he just ripped his wifebeater?! This guy is loosing his mind, really. What did he trying to do actually? Seducing his fans?! Wow, this is just wow. I still can imagine if he do any types of solo stages, but this is just unpredictable. But I have to admit that he has a fine body. I really have to ask him, what did he do to have a body like that! Then, I realized something. I looked at Hoya’s mother.

“Uhm….ahjumma, what do you think?”, I asked Hoya’s mom.

“I know…that’s just surprising……..but I don’t know that my son could be that y! I mean look at him! But still his voice is really good”, she said. I laughed. His mom was very supportive.

“Yeah, I agreed. Finally, he grant his fans wish”, I chuckled.

“Wish?”, she asked me.

“You know, Hoya is known for his muscular body and the fans are dying to see his body like this”, I chuckled again. I noticed that there was a silent, then I looked at her. She looked at me with an amused face.

“What’s wrong? I-is there something wrong wit---AH! I’m not one of them really!! Ahjumma believe me!!! Even though I’m a huge fan of him but still I never wish anything like that really!!! Besides, I’m still underage!! I’m just 16 that I will not imagine those things to Hoya oppa”, I said quickly. Second embarrassing moment with Hoya’s mother. Really ____. Stupid girl.

“Hahahah, sure ____. I was just joking!! I believe you’ll be a great friend of Hoya”, she ruffled my hair and I just smiled shyly.

 

****

 

The concert finally has came to it end. The boys now are saying their closing speech to their fans. The mom’s here were crying when the boys mentioned them, but my focus was on Hoya’s mom. I remembered that his father still couldn’t agree for his decision, but his mother supported him from the start. Being a cry baby I am when it comes to a touching scene, my tears rolling down from my eyes. I smiled then I took Hoya’s mom’s hand.

“Your decision to support him from the start was a right step”, I told her with smile.

“I know, I know, I’m so proud of him. I just can’t understand why his father being so stubborn like this”, his mom told me.

“He will support Hoya someday, trust me, he will”, I said to her.

“Thank you dear”, she said as she hugged me.

 

****

 

(Narrator’s POV)

 

The boys had come back to their make up room, and as soon as they got there, you, your friends, and the moms came to their room. The moms were giving all of them congratulations. This is a really touching moment for you. Again, your focus were on Hoya and his mom. You can't help but smile when his mom hugged him and praised about his performance. Then, you and your friends congratulate them too. You praised Sunggyu’s solo stage, and he told you the title of that song is ‘Only Tears’ and it’s one of their new song. You praised almost all of the members performances, but you haven’t praise and congratulate Hoya and Woohyun. Before you could talk to them, Woohyun approached you.

“What about meee??? My solo stage was good too right?? Right??”, Woohyun asked you. You just laughed and nodded.

“Of course! It was really good!!! But I thought that your solo stage will be a serious one- I mean, last time, you were singing ‘Time’ right? So yeah this one is really different”, you told him.

“But you like it right? I showed my cute side this time!!”, he said with his famous aegyo. You chuckled and shook your head.

“Of course I like it! But speaking of cute side of yours, it’s not just this time that you showed it! You do those aegyo all the times oppa!!”, you gave him a blank stare.

“Well, I guess I’m cute all the time”, he did his aegyo again.

“Whatever oppa…..I’m just curious that you never ran out of aegyo”, you rolled your eyes.

“I will never ran out of them~ You want me to teach you some?”, he asked, still doing his aegyo.

“Aigoo oppa please stop it now! I'm starting to get dizzy…and no,maybe next time”, you told him.

“So, my princess is dizzy? Let me take care of you then~”, he said. You facepalmed your face.

“Oppa, seriously? You stopped your aegyo but now you’re being all greasy?”, You asked. He just grinned. “By the way, where’s Hoya oppa? I haven’t congratulate him”, You said.

“Oh? Hoya? He’s taking a shower I guess? Why are you asking him when you’re with mee??”, he whined.

“Oppa, listen to me. If you won’t stop being greasy or doing aegyo, I swear I’ll ignore you for a week”,  You told him.

“Mwo?! Don’t do thaaat!!! Okay okay, I’ll stop now just don’t ignore me okay?”, he asked.

“Good. I won’t ignore you then”, You chuckled. You sat on the couch waiting for Hoya. A few minutes later, he got out from the bathroom. He was…..wearing the shirt from you that made you smile brightly.

“Oh! ____!!!”, he approached you and sat on the couch as well.

“Oppa!!! You really did a great job as usual!”, you told him.

“Thank you ____!! And thank you again for the gifts!!! And I’m wearing this shirt from you! I really like it, thank youuu”, he said, and you just smiled.

“Look, now who’s saying thank you so many times huh?”, you said, and he grinned. “You’re welcome by the way. I’m glad that it fits you and you like it”, you said again.

“So you’ve met my mother?”, he asked.

“Yes of course!! She’s a nice woman, and a great mother”, you told him.

“Yeah she is”, he smiled to himself. “Oh, by the way, what’s your opinion about my solo stage?”, he asked you.

“Honest opinion?”, you asked him, and he nodded.

“Okay. It was good, really. Your dance moves are great as usual, and your voice is really good, it was daebak”, you said, then he smiled. “But….”, you said again made him looked at you worried. You chuckled. “But, I could say that it was shocking. I mean, being a shy boy you were, I never thought of you being like that. What are you trying to do actually? Seduced your fans?”, you laughed but you can see a disappointment in his eyes.

“It’s not like that….I was just thinking maybe I could do something different…”, he said with a low voice.

“But I like it oppa, and your body is really fine. What did you do to make it like that?”, you asked him, and his face brightened.

“That was on your list too right? Asking me what’s my secret to have a muscle like this?”, he asked. You smiled shyly because he still remember that. “Well, work out. But I think it’s enough for you ___. Darcia even said that you almost have a six pack on your stomach”, he said.

“SHE SAID THAT?!”, you shocked and shooting a death glare at Darcia who’s not looking back at you. You heard Hoya laughed.

“Just work out until you have a body like Kahi’s. Being to muscular for a girl is scary you know? I can’t  imagine that you have a very muscular body….what do you want to be? A boxer? Or a bodybuilder?”, he asked while laughing.

"Yah oppa! Not like that!!”, you hit his arms and the both of you laughed. There was a silent for a moment after that. Hoya was thinking something but you didn’t notice him.

“_____, what do you think of me? I mean, my performance of all these times, my appearance on those shows? Please be honest”, he asked you suddenly with a serious yet nervous face. Seeing him like that, made you smile.

“If you want a honest opinion from me, prepare yourself cause it’s gonna be a very long opinion, and don’t cut me off when I’m talking, okay?”, I asked him. He chuckled and then nodded.

“Okay. When I first knew Infinite, my bias was L, not you. Then I read some Infinite’s facts and watched Infinite's performances, I started to pay more attention to you. When I watched Sesame Player, I was captivated by you, your personality, and from there, my bias changed from L to you. Don’t tell him about this okay?", you said and he nodded with a smile.

"So, go on, I adored you because of your skills, looks, and most of all your personality. After met you and get to know you more, I was sure that you are a really good man with a stunning personality, for me. You’re a really good friend and oppa for me. Your performances after all these times? There’s just one word for that. Perfect. I always like your performances, whether it was singing, dancing, rapping, I always like it. All I could see was nothing but perfection. Your appearance on those shows also good. I told you that I adored you more because of Sesame Player, right? So, you’re all good", I said then paused for a second.

"For me, you’re a cool guy on stage, but a warm person in real life. You’re shy, but lately you improved a lot. You talk more on the shows, and you smiled and laughed more. I’m glad of that. But sometimes, I just can’t stand your cool and serious looks on those pictures and performances you know? After know you, I just- I can’t help but laugh whenever I see your cool and serious looks. Maybe it’s because I know how you act behind the scene. Sometimes….when I see your serious looks on the photos or performance, I just want to smacked your head 'cause I can’t stand of it. What?! Don’t give me that look! I was just saying the truth!", you said after he galred at you.

"But, like I said, your personality comes first. No matter how crazy or dorky you can be. No matter how you looked like or how many mistakes you did on your performance, I’ll still be your fans oppa. The other members may be more handsome than you, they may have a better voice from you, but still. No matter what, I like you the best”.

 

***

 

Hiyaaa!!! Sorry short chapter -.- And also thank you very much for my new subscribers!!!! <3 <3