First Mission

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

*Infinite’s practice room, a week later*

Infinite were busy preparing their encore concert next month. They have been practicing for hours now. The members actually felt really tired and exhausted, and they wanted a break for a moment but the manager won’t let them. He just said that they’ll get their break soon but it never came. At least that was what they were thinking.

 

****

(Narrator's POV)

“Good afternoon!!! Hi!! I’m your Vj from now on. This is our first meeting in ‘The Groups : Diary of Infinite, Sistar, and Snowdrop’!!!!! This is a new program from Mnet with a cooperation with Starship and Woollim Entertainment. Maybe all of you haven’t know that the second winner, of Kpop World Festival 2012, Snowdrop has sign under both companies as the companies new project. So, they decided to made a diary about these groups. Later, we’ll see the relationship between the groups and their daily activities. There will be some games and missions too for them. Now, I’m standing in front of Infinite’s practice room. The boys have been practicing since morning, and they didn’t know anything about this show. All of the groups don’t know anything about this show actually. So this is a surprise for them. Now let’s knock on the door and let them now what will happen to them”, the Vj said then she knocked the door.

 

****

(MYUNGSOO/L’s POV)

 

“Just come in!!!”, Sunggyu hyung said when we heard a knock on the door. The door opened and a girl with some camera crew came in. I felt very surprised, I looked to the others and their expression were the same with me.

“Annyeonghaseyo!!! I’m Kang Ji Kyung, and I’ll be the Vj of this program, please introduce yourself!”, the girl said. Program? What program? We were really confused but we gathered in front of the camera anyway.

“Annyeonghaseyo we’re INFINITE”, we bowed to the camera.

“So…you guys must be really surprised about our visit right?”, Ji Kyung noona said. We just nodded.

“How can we’re not surprised? You came here with the camera crew in the middle of our never-ending practice!!! And oll of us are covering with sweats!!”, Sungyeol said.

“Hahaha sorry sorry. So, we’re here because we’re filming a new reality show called ‘The Groups : Diary of Infinite, Sistar, and Snowdrop’ this is a new reality show from Mnet with cooperation with Woollim and Starship Entertainment. This is a surprise for all of you. We will film your daily activities, and the same goes to Snowdrop and Sistar. With this, all of you will meet more often and do some activities together. You’ll be given some missions and games too later in the future”, Ji Kyung noona explained. So….that’s why…but still. The manager even didn’t tell anything about this! Oh right, this is a surprise. But something strange….

“Wait, wait, I understand If it’s just Infinite and Sistar, but Snowdrop??”, Woohyun hyung said. Ahh!! That’s the strange point I’ve been thinking of.

“Oh you haven’t know?”, she said.

“Haven’t know what….? We’ve been busy practicing lately, so we didn’t have time to check the latest news”, Woohyun hyung said.

“But…still, it’s Woollim project, but by the way, since all of you haven’t know about this, I’ll tell you. Snowdrop has just signed under Woollim and Starship as the companies new project. So that’s why you’ll be filming this with Sistar too”, she explained. What???? They have signed under both companies?

“How come we don’t know??? We’re under Woollim but….they didn’t say anything”, Woohyun hyung said.

“Yeah, did the manager know about this?”, Sunggyu hyung asked her.

“Yes of course!! He knew all of this from the start!!”, she said.

“He didn’t even tell us!!!” Woohyung hyung said.

“Anyways, all of you have met Snowdrop members before, right? What’s your impression about them?”, she asked.

“Well, the girls are very fun. They’re also pretty and talented”, Sunggyu hyung said.

“Yes, and I can’t wait to meet them again!!”, Woohyun hyung said.

“So, what are you going to do when you meet them again? One by one…starting frooom, Sungjong first!”, she handed the mic to Sungjong.

“I want to get closer to them more. Since we are their oppas now. And I want to get close with Mandy, maknae lines!!”, Sungjong said, and he handed the mic to me.

“Yeah, they are really fun girls. I want to know them more”, I said and I handed the mic to Sungyeol. I really don’t know what to say. But it’s true, the girls are funny and I want to know them more.

“I want to play with them!!!! And maybe I’ll get a parter in crime!!!”, Sungyeol said and handed the mic to Woohyun hyung. What did he mean about parter in crime? He want to find a partner to prank us? This is not good. At all.

“Since we’re their oppas, I want to take care of them because they are new in the Entertainment Industry”, Woohyung hyung said as he handed the mic to Sunggyu hyung.

“Yes, Woohyun was right. I also want to give them advice, and I want to give Darcia some tips about singing”, Sunggyu hyung said and he handed the mic to Dongwoo hyung.

“I want to teach them some raps!! Especially to Rissa since she’s the rapper of the group”, Dongwoo hyung said with a big smile. He then handed it to Hoya hyung.

“I want to teach them some choreography. I want to dance with ___ too. And I have some wishes to grant too, so I’m really looking forward to our meeting”, Hoya hyung said then he handed the mic back to the Vj. Is he really likes her? From his attitude….I can see that he likes her…but…maybe this is just my feelings.

“Some wishes to grant? Do you mind to explain that?”, she asked Hoya.

“Yes…before I explain, sorry ____ I have to say this because I just want to”, he grinned to the camera. “___ has one kind of list about things she wanna do if he she meet me. I have granted a few points but I still have to grant the other points too”, he explained.

“Oooh, I remembered that on the backstage interview with Snowdrop, ___ said that you are her bias right?”, she asked Hoya hyung and he nodded with a smile. “Can you tell us about the list?”, she asked.

“I guess no, it’s private. Besides, I believe she doesn’t want everyone to know about that”, Hoya hyung said.

“Well it’s okay then. By the way, do you guys know that they’ll move here, to Korea?”, she asked and we nodded. “So, do you guys know that today is the day of their arrival here?”, she asked again. What??? Today?????

“WHAT?! TODAY?! We don’t know anything about it, really”, Woohyun hyung said.

“Yeah, that’s fast!!!”, Dongwoo hyung said.

“Soooo….here’s the first mission for all of you”, she said. “You have to pick them up from the airport today. Remember that they don’t know anything about this show either, so they’ll be surprised”, she explained.

“Just that? That was easy!!!”, Sungyeol said.

“Wait a minute, now, at the same time, other Vj is with Sistar too, explaining the same thing and giving the same mission. So you’ll fight against Sistar to pick the girls up from the airport. The group who success to bring the girls to the Starship Building will be the winner. There will be a prize for the winner of course, but it’s still secret!!”, she explained.

“Oh so we have a competitor”, Sungyeol said nodded his head.

“Wait, so if we have to pick the girls, that means we will have a break from the practice?”, Woohyun hyung said.

“So that’s what manager hyung means!!”, Sunggyu hyung said. So this is what manager hyung said that we’ll have the break later.

“What time of their arrival?”, Sungjong asked Ji Kyung noona.

“It’s at 1 pm”, she answered. There was a silent for a moment, until I realized something..

“WAIT, 1 pm? It’s one and a half our from now!!!!”, I said.

“WHAT??? The airport is one hour from here!!!”, Hoya hyung said.

“WHAT? AISH WE HAVE TO GO NOW!!!”, Sungyeol hyung said. “Wait, can we go now?”, he asked her.

“Sure sure!!! Go!! Your manager will drive you to the airport”, she said.

With that, we quickly gathered our things and ran outside to the van. We don’t care about our appearance. All we care is just we have to pick the girls up and to complete this mission first before Sistar did.

 

****

 

(Narrator’s POV)

Waaaaaah!!! Here I am again!!!! Annyeong Korea, from now on, I’ll be living here, please take care of me!!!!’ you thought to yourself and giggled.  After got out from the plane, you walked to the immigration and went to take your luggage. After you get your luggage, you were ready to got out from the airport but Renee was nowhere to be seen.

“Yah, where’s Renee?”, you asked the others.

“I….don’t know! Where’s she? Aish!”, Mandy said panicked.

“Calm dooown, let’s just wait here for a moment”, you said. You tried to look over Renee from your place, but you found none. When you looked to the right, you saw some girls walked in a rush and wore sunglasses. They were with some camera crews too. You squinted your eyes and you felt they were very familiar. They were getting closer to you and you realized they were walking to your directions. You widened your eyes when you realized who they are.

 

****

 

(YOUR POV)

“H-hey guys, isn’t that Sistar unnie?”, I asked my friend without facing them.

“What? Where?”, they peeked from behind me.

“Omo….it is”, Rissa said.

I blankly looked at them as they walked closer to us, when suddenly they started running. Before they could reached us, someone grabbed Rissa’s hand making her surprised and our attention now at Rissa. I widened my eyes when I saw who it is. It’s L oppa, who grabbed Rissa’s hand with the rest of Infinite behind him.

“Come on, all of you have to go with us”, he said.

“W-what? Why?”, Rissa asked him.

“We’ll explain it later, for now, just come with us!!”, Sungyeol oppa said.

“Wha…”, I haven’t finish my sentence but I got cut off by someone shouting beside me. I surprised and looked at the person. I widened my eyes (again) when I know it was Hyorin unnie. She was frowning and she crossed her arms.

“YAH! We saw them first!!!!”, she said.

“Maybe, but we’re get them first!!!”, Sungyeol oppa said.

“But still!! We.saw.them.first!!!”, Bora unnie said glared at him. Infinite and Sistar were continue arguing while I and the girls just stared at them confused. I blinked a few times then I realized that L oppa was still grabbing Rissa’s arms. I smiled to myself and my attention went back to those who’s arguing when I felt Hyorin unnie grabbed my arms.

“_____-ah, now, please choose between your unnie, and those boys!”, she said.

“Wha-what? Choose what?”, I looked at them confused.

“Choose who you want to go with!”, Sungyeol oppa said.

“Well…..I don’t know…why don’t you just….do 'rock paper scissors' and I’ll go with the winner”, I said.

“Okay!!! Bring it!!”, Sungyeol oppa said.

“Win it hyung!!!”, Sungjong oppa said.

“Unnie, let me do this”, Dasom unnie said stepped forward, and standing face to face to Sungyeol oppa.

“Okay, ready?”, Sungyeol oppa asked her.

“Sure”, Dasom unnie said.

“Rock paper scissors!”, and the winner goes to…..Dasom unnie!!

“Yeaaaaahahahah!!!”, Dasom unnie jumped and cheered with Sistar. While Sungyeol oppa just stood there shocked. He couldn’t believe he could lose.

“Yah pabo!! How can you lose??”, Sunggyu oppa smacked his head.

“Ouch!! Hyung that’s hurts!! I don’t know!!! Aish I never lose before!!!”, he said.

“So now, they’re belong to us!!!”, Dasom unnie stucked her tongue out.

“See you in Starship buildiiing~~”, Soyou unnie said as she dragged Darcia away with her. I was being dragged by Hyorin unnie and I looked back at Infinite and waved at them still with a confused expression.

I got dragged into their van and the first thing I did was asked them about what happened. They were explained and I finally understood. That means…….I will spend more times with them??? YAAAY!!! And…..Hoya. I giggled to myself. The van finally arrived at the Starship building and we’re instructed to went up to the 5th floor. When we entered the room, I saw Renee stood there with Infinite’s manager and camera crew along with Vjs.

“Wha-what? So…..you’ve know about this don’t you?”, Darcia asked Renee. Renee just smiled sheepishly. Not long after that, Infinite came joined us in the room.

“So, we may start filming now, 1,2, and 3, ACTION!”, the cameraman said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, back again with me Kang Ji Kyung, and me Kim Jin Woo, we’re now at the Starship Building with Sistar, Snowdrop, and Infinite. Snowdrop, since you’re the newest here, please introduce yourself”, the Vj said.

“Annyeonghaseyo we’re Snowdrop!!”, we bowed to the camera.

“So, since they’re all here, we have to announce the winner of this mission”, Ji Kyung said.

“Yeah, and the winner goes to….SISTAR!!! Congratulationss!!!”, Jin Woo said.

“Infinite here, could you explain why you lose?”, he asked Infinite.

“Yeah…actually, you know, we lose by 'rock paper scissors'”, Sunggyu oppa smiled sheepishly.

“Yeah Sistar saw them first but we get the girls first, then it went to arguing and ended by 'rock paper scissors'”, L oppa said.

“Wooo so that was the problem!! So, now since Sistar’s the winner, they deserves a prize!! You have one day free from practice or any schedule tomorrow!!!”, the VJ said in unison.

Sistar was really happy. They were shouting and cheering, while Infinite just blamed Sungyeol oppa because they were lose.

“And for Infinite, since this is the first mission, you don’t get a punishment. BUT on the next mission and games, whoever lose will get a punishment”, Ji Kyung said.

“So, now , since Snowdrop had just arrived, let them rest and go to their new house”, Jin Woo said.

“Aaaand, for Infinite and Sistar, you have a new mission”, Ji Kyung said. “You have to find where is Snowdrop’s house by following the sign and clue we’ll give. It starts on the next episode so, no cheating!!!”.

“Remember, the winner will get the prize and this time, the loser have to receive a punishment!”, Jin Woo said.

“So, that’s all for today, bye bye!!!”, the Vj said in unison and all of us waved to the camera.

 

***

 

So.....this is a lame chapter i know *sigh*. Anyways i still hope you'll like it though :)