Happy Birthday :)

My Romantic Drama Life

 

Okay soo.....since it's supossed to be the end of the year, i just radomly put the OC's birthday as 30th October. I'm sorry *bow*

 

(HOYA’s POV)

“What?! What date is this today?!”, I asked manager hyung again.

“30th of October, why?”, he asked.

“SHOOT! Today is _____’s birthday!!!! I haven’t buy anything for her!!”, I said.

“That’s your problem, kid. You can’t go anywhere today, you have a personal schedule”, he said.

“What?! How about the other members?”, I asked him again.

“The others….from what I know, Sungjong, L, and Woohyun had bought something for her, while the others…..I don’t know. But they all remembered that today is her birthday so, maybe they had bought something too for her”, hyung said.

So it’s just me who forgot?! What kind of brother I am?!

“Hyung, when will my schedule end?”, I asked him.

“At 7pm”, hyung said.

“After schedule, I can go right?!”, I asked him.

“Since this is _____’s birthday, okay, I’ll let you”, he said.

“Really?! Thank you hyung!!!!”, I said happily. So after the schedule, I have to buy a gift for her then go to her house.

I noticed my phone vibrated and there was a text from Eunji, I smiled and opened the text.

”Oppa, today is _____’s birthday, you remember it right?! Other Infinite members, me, her friends, Sistar’s members, Boyfriend members, and some other her close friends will throw a surprise party for her this afternoon at her house. You can come right? Right? Sorry I didn’t tell you before, this is a sudden plan, I just got a text from Rissa 5 minutes ago”

WHAT?! How can….AISH!! Why it should be this afternoon?! Why I have to have a personal schedule now?! Why I have to forgot her birthday?!

“I’m sorry, Eunji-ah, I can’t. I have personal schedule today, please tell her I’m sorry. I will try to give something to her later at night, after I finish my schedule, but please don’t say this to her”

I replied to her and sighed. Really, why it has to be now?!

 

***

 

(YOUR POV)

I’m super tired. Really. THIS IS FREAKIN SUNDAY! And I have to go to school to take a PE test?! There’s still another day!!! What’s wrong with them?! And after this long day, I have to be alone at home? Pshhh my friends are so mean!

I took the key in the pot and unlocked the door. When I went in, the curtains are all closed. What’s up with them?! I lazily opened all the curtains, and when I wanted to open the curtain of the window that faced the backyard, I saw many shadows there. I frowned, unsure what to do. Should I call someone? Or should I just open the curtain?!

After a few minutes debating with myself, I decided to open the curtain. I approached the curtain slowly, and I hesitantly open the curtain and…

“SURPRISE!!”

I backed off from the window. What the…

“Come out now!!! Come here!!!”, they all shouted at me.

I snapped back and started laughing. Omo….I quickly went out to the backyard and found many of my closest friends there. And those who surprised me at the window, are no other than my girls, Sistar, and Inifnite members.

“Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy birthday dear _____, Happy Birthday to you!!”, they approached me with Rissa in the middle holding the cake.

“Make a wish!!!”, Mandy said. I quickly closed my eyes and made a wish.

”I hope, things will get better for me. Please bring happiness to me, and to everyone I love” I opened my eyes and blew the candles. All of my friends were calpping and taking turns to hug and congratulate me. But there’s one person who’s missing…

“_______-ah!!!! Happy 17th birthday!!!”, Eunji hugged me.

“Thank you so much unnie!!!”, I hugged her back.

“Oh, Hoya oppa said that he couldn’t make it here, because he has a personal schedule, he said sorry”, Eunji said. Ah….so that’s why..

“It’s okay unnie”, I said to him.

“Dongsaeng-ah!!!!”, Hyorin yelled and gave me a bear hug. “Aaaah really, happy birthdaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!”, she squeezed me really tight and I nearly can’t breathe.

“Yah! Unnie!!! I’m not a Sunkist that you can squeeze until dry!!”, I said to her and she released immediately.

“Sorry”, she grinned.

“Princess!!!”, Woohyun shouted.

“Annyeong oppa!!”, I said to him.

“Happy birthday!!!”, he hugged me. “It’s such a good coincidence that all of us can gather here now, well except Hoya. Surprisingly all of us here, don’t have any schedule, but him”, he shook his head.

“Maybe you're not fated with him”, L approached and congratulated me.

“Yah! Myung! Don’t make her sad on her birthday!!”, Woohyun poked him.

“Aish don’t call me Myung hyung!!”, L hissed and I just laughed.

"______-ah, when will you introduce me to her?", Woohyun whispered to you.

"Huh? OH!", I finally understand what he's talking.

"Make me look cool!!", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Unnie..", i said called Zara and she turned at me. Her eyes widened immediately when she saw Woohyun behind me.

"This is uhm....Woohyun oppa, I'm sure you've known him", I scratched my head. "And oppa, this is Zara unnie", I said again.

"Annyeong!!", Woohyun shook Zara's hand. "Waah you're so pretty!! I heard that you're an Inspirit and your bias is me?", he asked her and I slapped my forehead. He's the one that asked me to make him look cool, but he acted that way?

“Look!! We all bought you some gifts!!”, Dongwoo pointed at the table full of gifts with excitement.

I walked to the table and looked at it amazed. There’s so many gifts!!!

“Heh, open it later!! Now let’s enjoy this party we’ve prepared for you!!”, Darcia dragged me away from the table and led me to the crowd.

Well, maybe Myungsoo oppa was right. Hoya oppa isn’t fated for me. But, it’s okay. Let’s just enjoy this right now. There’s no use to be sad, thinking that he isn’t come today.

 

***

 

(HOYA’s POV)

It’s already 7pm, and why my schedule haven’t end yet?!

“Hyung, when will  this end?”, I asked manager hyung.

“Just a minute, please be patient!”, he said made me frowned.

“Okay! Thank you for today!! Good job everyone!!!”, the director clapped his hands and my face brightened.

I said thank you to him and quickly gathered my things. I bowed thank you to every staff and approached manager hyung.

“Hyung, I can go now, right?!”, I asked him.

“Okay, go. Just please be home before midnight”, he said.

“Thank you hyung!! I will!!”, I said to him and quickly got out from the location.

Now, where I should go first?! Oh! I have to buy a gift for her!! But what I should buy??? Ah whatever!! I’ll just go to the mall first!!

I arrived at the mall, and now it’s 8pm. What I have to buy?! I wandered around the mall and nothing caught my attention. Shoes? I don’t know her size!! Clothes? That’s too ordinary. Electronic? That’s too expensive!!

I ruffled my hair in frustration when I passed the doll store. Girls….like dolls right? I stepped inside the store and greeted by the shopkeeper. Now…what should I choose?

I walked around the stall and found a tinky winky doll, I grinned. Wait, she’s 17 not 5!! I won’t buy her a teddy bear, it’s boring!! What else this store have…..bingo! I saw a huge elephant doll, and it’s purple!! Great! I picked it and the size is almost larger than my body.

“I want this one!”, I told the shopkeeper.

“Oh? Okay!”, she took it from me. “For your girlfriend, sir?”, she asked.

“Yes, Huh? Uh? No, it’s for my sister”, I said.

“Oh, I’m sorry”, she said.

She wrapped the elephant and gave it to me. I felt relieved and walked out from the store. Now, let’s go to _____’s house!! What time is it? What?! 9.30?! I have to be hurry!!

 

***

 

(YOUR POV)

It’s 11 already. Everybody left at 5. Hoya….it’s okay if he didn’t come, but, he didn’t even congratulate me?! Whatever! I’m just going to sleep….luckily I don’t have any homework or tests for tomorrow. Ah really, this day is a good day.

I heard some noise downstairs. What is that?! I shrugged it off. Probably just Renee and her drama. I climbed to the bed and covered my body with the blanket when I heard a knock on the door.

“Who’s that?!”, I said with annoyed voice. These people, they would never let me rest, would they?

There’s no answer. I’m getting more upset, so I got up from the bed and walked to the door. I opened the door harshly.

“Wha-“, my eyes widened. There’s a huge purple elephant doll in front of me.

“Happy birthday!”, Hoya popped his face from the elephant face.

“Oppa!”, I surprised.

“If you don’t mind, can you take this from me?! This is so heavy”, he said.

“Oh!”, I quickly took the elephant and he sighed in relief.

“I’m sorry I can’t make it to your party, I have a schedule, when everybody doesn’t”, he sighed again.

“That’s okay oppa!! Thank you for coming this late!!”, I told him. “And thank you for this elephant!”, I squeezed the elephant.

“Glad you like it”, he smiled. “I can’t think of another thing, I’m sorry I’m not as creative as you”, he said.

“It’s okaaaay oppa!! This is great!!”, I said to him.

“Well, I guess I have to go. Manager hyung told me to go home before midnight, or else I’ll die”, he chuckled.

“Just go oppa, you need to rest. Thank you so much!! “, I put the elephant on the bed and walked him downstairs.

“Good night!!”, he said.

“Good night oppa!!”, I waved at him but suddenly he stopped and turned back.

“Don’t forget to come tomorrow! Remember, we have to practice for this week Music Bank!”, he said.

“Oh! I almost forgot!! Ok oppa! I’ll come”, I said.

“You have to. It’s so hard to meet you these days. You even busier than me”, he chuckled. “Bye!!”, he waved and finally disappeared from my sight.

I closed the door and walked back to my room. I plopped myself to the bed and squeezed the elephant and smiled. “Oppa, why you always make things even harder for me?”, I the elephant’s face and go to sleep.

 

***