Home Sweet Home!

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

The next day, you went to Woollim Entertainment building to sign the contract. After that, you and your friends went to your home country. When you arrived home, you greeted by your parents and almost your entire family. They threw you a small party because of your achievement. Everybody congratulated you, and the party ended on the evening. You felt really tired and went to your bedroom to take a rest.

                                                                                                                                   

****

 

(YOUR POV)

 

I really had so much fun today!! They’re really nice to came here and threw me a small party. I really felt tired so I decided to rest. I went to my bedroom with my luggages.

Hiii!!! I misssss youuuuu sooo much!!”, I said to my room as I plopped myself on the bed. I hugged the pillow, the bolster, and the teddy bear. “I just went for 4 days and I miss you this much!! But soon I’ll leave you for so long, my lovely room”, I said as a looked at my room from the bed, still hugging the teddy. I decided to took a shower first. After a short showering time, I felt more fresh, and I dressed into pajamas. I sat myself on the bed again, but as I sat, the door opened and I jumped in surprised.

OH HONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY I MISSSSSSSSSS YOUUUU!!!”, mom ran to me and hugged me tight. REALLY tight.

Uh oh okay, mom, I misss you tooooooooooooooooo, but I can’t breathe!!”, I said.

Oh! Sorry darling!”, she said as she released me from her embrace. “I just miss you soo much!!”.

Long time noo see girl!!”, dad said as he entered my room.

Hi dad! It’s just four daaays”, I told him.

But I miss you! I don’t know who I have to challenge in those games if you’re away!! Your mom? Absolutely not!”, he said.

Like I want to do those things”, mom rolled her eyes.

Just tell me you can’t do it”, dad said teased mom.

I can’t, because I never try and I never interested in those things!! BUT, if I try and learn, I’m sure you’ll begging over my knees to win from me!”, mom said crossed her arms.

Oh really?? I’ll give you time to learn and we’ll see who’ll win!!”, dad said.

Oh guys stop pleaaaase? I just came home!! And you two fighting over video games??”, I said as I took a place between them.

Your dad started it first!!!”, mom pointed to dad pouted.

What?? No no no, I was just asked who’ll I challenge if our daughter awayyy!!”, he defended.

OKAY!! I get it!!! Just change the topic okaaay? I’m tireed!! If you excuse me, I want to go to sleep now”, I said yawned.

Alright honey, although I still miss you but you have to rest, sorry for disturbing you”, mom ruffled my hair.

Yeah, just sleep okay? Oh, and we have something important to discuss with you tomorrow”, dad said.

What’s that?”, I asked him curious.

Haven’t I said tomorrow? Just sleep for now, okay? You’re tired, so just sleep”, he said as he hugged me and walked to the door with mom.

Sweet dream honey, see you tomorrooooooooow!!!”, mom said as she closed the door.

I sighed and smiled. They’re still like that after 18 years marriage, still romantic, still fighting over unimportant things. I wish I could be like them. Their love life just like in those dramas. But how my story will be? I sighed again and took my laptop the sat on the bed.

I logged on to Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube. I need to get some latest news. I saw my twitter first and opened my mentions. I widened my eyes because I got so many mentions, from my friends and from so many people I don’t know. I scrolled down the page and read the mentions one by one. It was about my performance at the Kpop World Festival. I was shocked but happy too because I got a good feedback from the others. They also mentioned it to Mandy, Darcia, and Rissa. I became more surprised because my followers number are increasing a lot! I checked the other’s twitter, and the same goes to their’s too. Did we become an idol already?

I typed ‘snowdrop’ on the search box, and I surprised of the results. Well, not all of them were a good statement but still. I scrolled down, until some tweets caught my attention. ‘I heard they will sign under Woollim and Starship for the companies new project! They’re so lucky!!’ I read the tweet. The news had spread already?? Then I read the next tweet, ‘Snowdrop on stage’ then there was a link to tumblr. I clicked it and saw us on the stage dancing. My jaws dropped. I searched tag about snowdrop on tumblr, and I became REALLY surprised of the results. There was so many photos of us on the stage, and there was our photos before the event. I was sure that they got it from facebook. But…..where did they get our facebook???? Again, one post caught my attention, it says ‘Snowdrop backstage’ and there was a link to youtube. I opened that link and……oh my God. It was the video about our interview. That interview when I talked about Hoya. Great. Now the world know about that. Where should I hide my face now???? I scrolled down to the comments. Well…..I have to accept the bad comments. I should have to getting used to it. I’m sure I’ll get more of that on the future, or soon. I sighed and I read the next comment, ‘They’re really pretty!!! And I think _____ and Hoya are cute together’ I widened my eyes and chocked on my own saliva. I coughed and laughed really hard. I mean it’s just……….WOW. I was really happy actually but…..it’s just strange. Then I remembered about the scene back then when we met. I smiled at the thought of it. I shook my head and decided to sleep before my brain produced those impossible imaginations about him. I turned off the laptop and laid my body. I pulled my blanket up and closed my eyes.

 

****

 

*the next morning*

(YOUR POV)

 

My eyes fluttered open. I rubbed my eyes and sat. I looked down and shook my head because the mess I made. My bolster fell from the bed, and the blanket disappeared from my sight. The pillows nearly fell from the bed. I really never change. Seems like I did some kung fu when I was sleeping. I felt really sorry for whoever will be my husband in the future. I picked those things I eliminated from the bed and started made up the bed. I opened the window and inhaled the fresh air. I admired the sight from my window for a moment then I decided to took a shower before I got out from my room to ate breakfast.

 

Morning sunshineeee!!”, mom greeted me.

Morning mom, dad!”, I said to them. “What’s breakfast for today?”.

Mmm? Waffles and…..do you prefer milk or juice?”, mom asked me.

Chocolate milk!!!”, I said. I received the milk and waffles and started eating.

Oh right. You will take the scholarship right?”, dad said.

Mmmm”, I answered him while chewing the waffle.

By the way, which school you’ll attend later? Since you’ll become an idol…….IF the people like you and your friends”, mom giggled.

Mooooom!!!!

Don’t be like that honey, our girl is a superstar number 2 in the world!!!! After me of course!!”, I pouted.”, dad said to mom.

What? Superstar? A man like you?”, mom said raised her eyebrows.

Yes, a man like me. Because you love me, then it’ll make me the superstar of the world in your heart”, dad said winked to mom. There’s a silent for a moment, then…

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHA”, mom and me burst into laughter.

Where you get that from?, mom asked between laughter.

I watched one of ___’s movies 2 days ago…and the main character said that to his girlfriend….”, he scratched his head. “…..but the girl in the movie smiled and hugged the man in response!! Not like this!!”, dad pouted.

HAHAHAHA you want me to hug you? Give me your salary this month then I’ll hug you!! Not like this!!”, mom continue laughing.

Whatever”, dad said. I smiled to myself. I hope I’ll get a funny husband like dad.

Oh mom, you have to knooow that I’ve famous nooow~ I got so many new followers aaaand there was so many photos and videos of us on the internet!!! And I’ll attend Seoul Arts High School”, I said.

Woah really???? I want to see ittt!!! You should show me after breakfast okayyyy?? Oh Seoul Arts High School???? Oh my God!!! My daughter will go to the same school with Korean Idol!!!!”, mom said.

Listen girl, if you sure you’ll take the scholarship and stay there, you need a place to stay right?”, dad said. He’s got the point. I totally forgot about that!! Where am I going to live then?

Right dad!!! I forget about that!!!!”, I said to him.

Relax girl….after we knew you and the girls got the second place and got the scholarship as the prize, we’ve been communicating with the other’s parents about your life later in Korea”, dad said.

Go on….”, I said.

Well, we have discussed about your place to stay. We have looked for some houses and apartments in Korea via internet. It was hard to found a prefect place for you because there are 5 of you, including Renee, and we want all of you get a personal room. But then, we finally found a house with 6 bedrooms. We have contacted the seller of that house, but we haven’t pay it. We want to make sure that all of you will take the scholarship first. Luckily, the seller watched Kpop World Festival and he knows you and the girls. So he decided to kept the house until we have the final answer to him”, dad said.

Oh my…..

A HOUSE??? WITH 6 BEDROOMS?????”, I said shocked. Dad just nodded confused. “DAD!!! THANK YOUUU SO MUCH!!!! This is just soo….oh my thank youuu”, I said as I hugged him tight and kissed his cheek.

You’re welcome sweetheart! Now, I just have to call the seller to confirm that we will buy that house”, dad hugged me back and ruffled my hair.

I don’t get a hug?? That was my idea!!”, mom pouted.

Sure mom!!! Thank you so much!!”, I said as I hugged her and kissed her cheeks. She just giggled and hugged me back.

Oh honey, you’re our one and only daughter. I can’t imagine how to live so far from you”, she said.

Don’t worry mom, I’ll be fine. You’ll be fine too. You and dad have each other. Just promised me that you’ll beat him on those video games for me”, I winked at her.

Ha ha ha don’t worry darling!! We’ll see!! After I learn it, I’m sure I can beat him!”, mom said and she pinched my cheeks.

 

****

 

After breakfast I went to my room, and checked my phone. There was 5 missed calls and sooo many text from the girls. They said about the house and things on twitter. I chuckled and told them about things on Tumblr and Youtube too. After I replied their text, I skipped happily to the bathroom. I really can’t wait for my move next week.

 

 

****

 

Sorry for the lame chapter and the late updateeee!!!! Thank you so much for my 9 lovely subscribers. I'm working on chapter 15, i hope i'll post it soon!! :)