It's something different...

My Romantic Drama Life

 

(Narrator’s POV)

 

12th April 2012. You and your friends are planned to attend Sistar’s showcase today. You’ve prepared for 1 hour and ready to go.

 

*At the Van*            

“Yah!!! ____!! I know you secretly learned Alone’s dance at night”, Rissa said.

“Wha-No!”, you denied.

“Don’t lie to me!!! I often hear you sing it at night!!”, Rissa said again.

“Wah?? Really? ”, Darcia said.

“One night, I wanted to go to the bathroom, and when I passed I front of ____’s door, I heard she sang Sistar’s Alone, then I heard the sound of heels collide with the floor”, Rissa said again.

“Show it now!!”, Darcia said.

“And teach us!!!”, Mandy said too.

“Y-yah we’re in the car, how can I show you the dance?”, you said.

“Well, just show us when we get home then”, Mandy shrugged.

 

****

 

A few minutes later, you arrived at the place. You quickly went to the backstage to greet Sistar.

“Annyeong unnie!!!”, Rissa said when she opened the door.

“Waaa!!!! Annyeong!! You’re here!!! Come come!!!”, Bora said when she saw you and your friends.

“Unnie, you looked sick, are you okay?”, you asked Hyorin.

“No, she has a fever today”, Soyou said.

“Really? But you can’t cancel your showcase right? It’s almost impossible”, you said.

“Yeah…I don’t feel well, but I can’t let Star1 disappoint right?”, Hyorin said. “By the way, you’re a bad dongsaeng!!! You don’t even know that your unnie is sick!”, she slapped your arms.

You flinched. Not because she slapped your arms, but because of hearing that ‘dongsaeng’ word. It reminded you of Hoya. You sighed.

“Unnie, how could I know? We even haven’t exchange number yet! Blame yourself that you’re busy with your comeback”, you stucked your tongue out.

“Sorry”, Hyorin grinned. “Let’s just exchange number then”, Hyorin said laughing.

“____ can do Alone dance!!”, Rissa said. You don’t know what were Rissa and Bora talking but Rissa suddenly said that.

“Omo really?”, Dasom said. You didn’t answer. You just rubbed the back of your neck and smiled sheepishly.

“Really? Show us!!”, Hyorin said.

“Yes!! Show us! Show us!!”, Bora and Mandy said. You nervously stood up. You began to dance while humming. The rest started to ‘ooh-ing’ and ‘aaah-ing’ but after a few seconds you stop.

“I think that’s enough”, you grinned.

“But that’s just 1/5 of the song!!”, Darcia said.

“But you did well”, Bora clapped her hands.

Just then, their manager came and told that it’s time for Sistar to get into the stage. You and your friends bid them goodbye and goodluck. After that you and your friends watched their showcase from the room. You and your friends were cheering and followed their dance.

“You really sounded sick unnie”, you said to Hyorin, after they came back from the stage to changed clothes for ‘Lead Me’ performance.

“I know”, she said weakly. “But I have worked hard for today”, she said again.

“Get well soon unnie”, you said and hugged her.

After that, Sistar went to the stage again. You and your friends continue to watched them from the room. You can see that Hyorin’s face getting more pale and her eyes getting smaller. You can’t enjoy the performance because you were worried of Hyorin.

1 hours later, the showcase ended. You and your friends went to Sistar’s changing room. When you entered there, you could saw their serious expression, and you noticed someone’s missing.

“Where’s Hyorin unnie?”, you asked.

“She was just sent to the hospital”, Soyou said.

“What?”, you said surprised. “Is her condition that bad?”, you asked.

“Yeah, her fever is getting higher”, Bora said.

You reminded silent for a second and you left that room while the others just stared at you confused. You were searching for Renee.

“Renee, can I….go to the hospital where Hyorin’s treated?”, I asked her.

“What? I can take you there, but I’ll just drop you off there, because the girls are still here”, she said.

“Really? That’s okay! Thank you!! I’ll go tell the other’s first”, you said and ran back to Sistar’s room.

“Uhm, guys, I’ll go to see Hyorin unnie at the hospital….Renee will just drop me off soo don’t worry okay?”, I said to them.

“Mwo? You’ll see Hyorin now?”, Bora asked.

“Yeah…why?”, you asked.

“Nothing! Such a sweet dongsaengie!!!”, she said ruffled your hair.

“We’ll go there too, maybe later, at night”, Dasom said.

“So, I guess, I’ll be going now, bye!”, you said to them and went to the hospital with Renee.

 

****

 

(HYORIN’s POV)

 

Aigoo, why do I have to be sick at the times like this? Tomorrow I still have a schedule. I have to rest. I heard the door opened and quickly turned my face to see who it was.

“Unnie..”, ___ said.

“Mwo? You’re here?!”, I surprised.

“Why…can’t I be here? I’ll just go home then”, ___ said and turned around ready to leave.

“Wait!! It’s not like that aigoo, sit there”, I pointed to the chair next to my bed.

“So….how do you feel?”, ____ asked.

“Well, I felt really dizzy and I couldn’t stand anymore. My temperature got higher and they decided to sent me here for a rest, because we have another show tomorrow”, I sighed.

“Tomorrow? But….you’re still sick!”, ___ said. She sounded really worry.

“Come here!”, I said to her and she came closer. “Aigoo you’re so sweet!!!”, I ruffled her hair.

“I’m serious unnie”, she gave me a blank stare. "Deaaaad serious", her eyes widened.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine by tomorrow. All I need is just eat a medicine and rest”, I said to her and chuckled.

“Oh so….it’s better if I leave now, you need to rest. Sorry, for disturbing you”, she said.

“Aigoo you’re not disturbing at all. Stay for a while, I need someone to accompany me too”, I said to her.

“Okay then. The others said that they’ll come here later”, she said, and I just nodded. There was a silent for a moment.

“Soo…. I heard that my dongsaeng is liking someone..”, I said.

“Wh-what?”, she said surprised.

“So it’s true!!! Hoya….not bad. He’s pretty cute and manly”, I said giggled.

“Y-yah!! Wh-where did you know about that?”, she said. I saw she blushed. I laughed even more.

“It’s a secret!!!! Don’t be mad to your friends!! It’s not them…..well not directly from them so..yeah. But! I’m your unnie!! How could you didn’t tell me!!!”, I said to her.

“I told you right?! You were busy practicing for your comeback, how can I told you??”, she said pouted.

“Okaaay I’m sorry again”, I said to her. “But by the way, I always watch The Groups and seems like you’re getting closer to him”, I said to her.

“Well….yeah…we’re close. BUT he only see me as his dongsaeng”, she said.

“Mwo? You just like someone but he broke your heart already? He’s not the one. No. Find the other man!”, I said.

“Unnie!! It’s not that easy. I’m okay. I knew it was impossible from the start, but, it’s just that…..I want to think that I still have a chance…even It’s just a little”, she said frustrated. I chuckled.

“By the way, I knew that your last relationship didn’t went well”, I said.

“You know that too?”, she said surprised.

“All I know that he was cheating on you”, I said shrugged. “It’s better if you want to tell me…”.

“Well, you’re my unnie after all, and there’s nothing to hide. Okay, so, there’s this guy, he’s pretty handsome, but he’s definitely uglier than Hoya. If you want to compare him with Hoya, it would be 35:100”, she laughed.

“But really. He’s so far from Hoya. So, continue. I had this relationship for about 5 months. Yeah I know just 5 months. At first, he was so kind and all I could say that he’s my type. But, I just like him for the first 3 and a half months, because after that, he changed. He’s being all greasy and he want to show more PDA, which, I don’t like those things. From that, my feelings for him began to fade. He was being like that till the end, but, he was cheating on me, for a girl that uglier than me. Stupider than me. It’s just that, girl is an easy type. Yeah soo, I caught them kissing and I’m like ‘Are you serious? With her? Dude, please. Let’s just break up. You make my pride go down for cheating with a girl that uglier than me!’ I said that and left. I didn’t feel anything. No sad or mad, no. Just nothing. After that, I became more picky and I find it hard to like someone seriously”, she said. I was just laughing when I heard about her story. I mean, really? This girl is a cool one!

“You want to see the picture of that girl? In case you don’t believe me”, she said.

“What? You have her picture?”, I said surprised.

“Surprisingly yeah. Not because I’m jealous but, it’s from the yearbook”, she said while she searched in her phone. “Oh! This!!”, she said and she showed the picture of the girl.

“Really?! This one?!”, I pointed to a girl on the picture and ___ nodded. Not that the girl is ugly, but if you compare her with ____, it would be 20:100!!!

“I told you!!!”, ___ said laughing.

“So now, you’re telling me that you like Hoya for real? For a serious one?”, I asked her curious.

“I….don’t know unnie. I guess??”, she said. “There’s just that, something different….I know how it feels to like someone, but this one is just different”, she said again.

“Different like what?”, I asked.

“I don’t know…….but all I know is you’re the only one who maybe know about what I’m feeling. Rissa never have a boyfriend before, while L, it’s just not right”, she sighed.

“I see….soo what do you feeI?", I asked her.

“It’s…..”, she cut off by the sound of her phone ringing. “Wait”, she said. She received that phone calls outside, and a few seconds later, she came inside again.

“So?”, I asked her.

“Sorry, unnie, I have to go now, Renee told me that if I don’t want to go home now, I should go home by myself, which I don’t have any money and I don’t know the direction”, she grinned.

“It’s okay, we still have sooo much times”, I told her.

“Next time, okay?”, she said.

“Okay, just make sure that I’m the first person to know”, I said.

“Sure, bye unnie!! Get well soon!!!”, she said and hugged me.

“Bye, thanks _____, see you!!”, I said and she got out from my room. That girl, what does she really feel exactly? I’m getting more excited!! I really can’t wait for the next girl talk with her. And seems like I know where this is going to end.

 

 

***

 

Sorry for the late update!!! It's just that my internet connection won't let me update a new chapter yesterday -____- Sorry!!! Also, thanks for all my readers and subscribers :)