The Visitors

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

(HOYA’S POV)

 

The bathroom door opened, “What?!”, ___ said. “Look who’s coming”, Mandy said crossed her arms. ___ then looked at us. Her eyes widened, and we waved at her. I froze. She’s so beautiful, even without any make up. She then smiled and walked towards us.

“Woah she’s beautiful”, Woohyun’s jaws dropped.

“Yeah even without any make up”, Dongwoo hyung said with the same expression with Woohyun hyung.

My heart was beating faster as she came nearer. She then stopped in front of us with her friends and her manager. Finally, I can meet her. She’s so close. She’s in front of me.

“Congratulations!!!!!”, Woohyun hyung said stepped closer to them and he pulled his hand out, ___ and her friends shook hands with him. Then the others followed him too. Finally it was my turn to shake ____’s hand.

“Congratulations ____-ah!!”, I said smiling at her.

“Thank you Hoya-sshi!!”, she said smiling and shook her hand with mine. My heart was beating even faster when I saw her face this close, I was afraid she could hear it. She has a beautiful eyes and smile. Her hand was very soft. Then I realized we’ve locked eyes for a moment, we blushed and turn away.

“Hey, I have a question for all of you, especially you!!”, Sunggyu hyung said pointed to ____.

“What is it?”, she asked.

“H-how long you learned to do the scorpion dance?”, Sunggyu hyung asked and scratched his head.

All of the people in the room burst into laughter. “Shut up!!! That’s not funny!! I’m serious!!”, he said. We laughed even more.

“But, hyung, I thought you were kidding when you said you’re going to ask them about that!!”, Sungjong said between laugh.

“You want to death? Stop laughing!!”, Sunggyu hyung said glared at him. Sungjong tried to stop his laugh but he can’t.

“Sorry hyung, I just can’t stop”, Sungjong said and continue his laugh. I looked into ____. She’s laughing to see Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong behavior. Her laugh is so….adorable.

“Well, actually, we often dance to your songs when we have spare time, but, we started to do BTD dance seriously from 2 months ago”, she said. Our eyes widened. The room became quiet. We’re too shocked to talk.

“What? Why? Why this room became quiet of all sudden?”, she said.

“2 MONTHS ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????”, Sunggyu hyung is the first one to speak.

“Ye-yes why..?”, she asked.

“AH really I’m going crazy”,Sunggyu hyung said as he sat himself on the couch.

“Why? What’s with him?”, she asked to the rest of us.

“He’s shocked because all of you are girls, and high schoolers, and the fact that you could do the scorpion dance, plus the fact that you learned it in two months”, Dongwoo hyung said. “But seriously, you did learned the dance for 2 just two months? We practiced BTD for months…..more than 2 months to make it perfect.., you did the practice everyday?”.

“Well, yes. We did learn it for 2 months and, we did practice everyday. We practiced after school until 8 pm, on the weekend, we practiced from 9 am until 7 pm”, she said again.

“WHAAAAAT???? We practice 18 hours per day….”, Sunggyu hyung said again from the couch.

She laughed and then sat beside Sunggyu hyung. “Sunggyu-sshi, you’re a a great dancer, waay better than us, maybe we can learn the BTD in 2 months, but we can’t do the other choreography that fast, we have to learned it before serious practicing. I mean we can do BTD dance perfectly because we often do it on our spare time before we seriously practicing in 2 months”, she said.

“You…..right, thank’s ____-ah!!”, Sunggyu hyung said smiling.

“Yah hyung!!! You’re too older for her!!!”, Woohyun hyung said suddenly.

“Shut up you!!! You yourself too older for her either!!”, Sunggyu hyung said.

“Yah yah!! You said that because you’re jealous aren’t you? Jealous because she’s close with Sunggyu hyung and because hyung is close with her!! You’re jealous of the two of them!! Yah you better choose one!!”, Sungyeol said.

“Yah!! I’m not jealous of him!!! I’m jealous because he’s close with ____!!”, Woohyun said.

“Haven’t I tell you that you’re too older for him too?”, Sunggyu hyung said.

“I..actually, for me, I accept 5 years age different, it’s the maximal for me, my parents have 6 years age different so…”, she stopped. Wait! 5 years? So she’s okay with me? Wait wait what am I thinking now?

“Why am I saying that??”, she blinked a few times.

“Hear that hyung??? ____-ah so maybe we have get to know each other more”, Woohyun hyung said as he put his arms around ___’s shoulder. She stared at Woohyung surprised.

“Yah hyung, you sure? Hoya hyung has 5 years age different with her too, and she said she likes Hoya remember???”, L said.

“Right!!!! Remember when ___ always says that she and Hoya has 5 years age different so she can be with him!!!”, Rissa suddenly said to Mandy and Darcia. L then laughed and clapped his hand.

“Sorry hyung, not you”, he said between laugh.

_____ hit Rissa’s arm while blushing. “Shut up!!!”, she said clenched her teeth. She’s so cute when she’s blushing.

“But that’s true, right???”, Rissa said asking Mandy and Darcia support.

“Yeah yeah we often hear she says those things”, Mandy said while laughing.

I don’t know but I felt relieved when I heard that, I don’t know what am I thinking, and I don’t know what am I feeling right now. I can’t help but laugh to hear that, while ___ just covered her face and buried herself on the couch.

 

****

 

(YOUR POV)

Aish! This is really embarrassing!! I finally meet Hoya but- but not like this!!!

“AH! I remember something!!”, Rissa spoke again. What now?! “____ always bring her scetch book where she usually draw Hoya and all of you, aaaaaaand I believe I saw something about ‘Things I want To Do If I Met Hoya’ there”. Oh no no no no!!! I gasped then tried to reach my bag as soon as possible but it’s too late, Darcia has grabbed it and she pulled my scetch book out from my bag.

“NO!!”, I shouted and ran to her. I tried to take my scetch book from her but she threw it to Rissa. Rissa catched it then gave it to Hoya. . Now how am I supposed to take it? I walked to Hoya’s direction and stopped in front of him.

“C-can I have it?”, I said to him.

“No”, he said and hid it behind his back.

“What??”, I said surprised.

“Not before I see what’s inside this book”, he said grinning. I swear he looks extremely handsome but there’s no time to think of it. I have to take that book before I fell into embarrassment even more.

“But I have to take it back!!”, I said to him and try to reach the book behind his back.

“I bet Hoya is doing it on purpose so ___ will hug him accidentally because she wants to take that book behind him, tsk, sly boy”, Sungyeol said.

“What?! It’s nothing like that!!”, Hoya said to Sungyeol. Aha! This is my chance to get that book! I nearly grab that book, but Mandy grab it before me. Damn it!

“You should be more careful sometimes! This girl nearly took it from you!”, Mandy said as she gave back that book to Hoya. Mandy then grab my hands prevent me from trying to take back that book, I struggle but Rissa came to help Mandy. Oh no, this is not good. Hoya just grinning and opened my book, I closed my eyes, I don’t want to see what will happen next.

“Woah her drawing is good!! Yah come here and take a look!!”, Hoya said to the other Infinite members. I opened one of my eyes, and peeked what’s happening. My heart was beating fast, they’re seeing my drawing! I..I’m not that good at drawing!

“That one looks so similar to me!! She’s really good at drawing!!”, “Woah that’s me on the stage!”, “This one is the seven of us!!”, they keep turning the page and praising every drawing I made, so I brave myself to open my eyes. Is my drawing really that good?

“____-ah you’re good at dancing and singing, and your drawing is really good too, it looks very similar with the real one. Do you have any more talents?”, Sungjong asked me.

“Her cooks is really delicious!!”, Darcia suddenly said.

“Woah really? You have to cook for me!!! Or we can cook together and shares some recipes!!”, Woohyun said excitedly.

“Soo you can cook really well too, good then!!”, Sungjong said.

“Why?”, I asked Sungjong.

“No~, just make sure that you’ll make me kimbap sometimes”, Sungjong said and then smiles.

“That one is me!! But wait, with pineapple?”, L said. He looked at me with a confused looks.

“Wait! There’s a writing on the corner! It says ‘The handsome visual L. They said L looks like pineapple, rough outside but sweet inside’”, Sunggyu said.

“That’s soo like me”, L said statisfied but the he was hit by Woohyun.

“Sweet? What sweet? You say this stubborn kid sweet??”, Woohyun said.

“Aish hyung, it hurts! Just tell me if you’re jealous!!”, L said rubbed the place that got hit by Woohyun.

“The next one is me!! With hamster?? Wait there’s must be the explanation……here! ‘Leader Gyu. Nagging sometimes…’ What do you mean nagging?”, he asked me squinting his eyes.

“J-just continue reading”, I answered. He’s kinda scary I can tell. He then turn to continue reading the sentence.

“…….but cute like hamster’ aaah that’s right! I know I’m cute!!”, Sunggyu said with a big grin plastered oh his face.

“Cute my ”, Sungjong muttered.

“Yah Lee Sungjong what did you just said??”, Sunggyu glared at Sungjong.

“N-nothing hyung!!”, Sungjong widened her eyes in surprised that Sunggyu heard what just he said. I just chuckle to see them.

“AAAH!! THIS IS MEEEE!!!!”, Sungyeol said happily. “With banana? ‘The cute choding Sungyeol who loves to play around and prank the other members. But he has a chubby cheeks though :-D’, hahahahaha so that means vinegar banana?? You like my chubby cheeks???”, he asked excitedly.

“Yes..and yes”, I said grinning. His grin grew wide. He’s sooo cute with that chubby cheeks!

“Sungjong with his teddy bear!!!”, Hoya said. ‘Poor tedy! But it’s cute how he sleep with his teddy :3! The cutest maknae I’ve ever known!’ what do you mean by ‘the cutest maknae’?”, Hoya said furrowed his eyebrows.

“Aaah hyung, that’s so right. I’m the cutest. You just jealous right?”, Sungjong said while he put his arms around me. What’s about these boys about put their arm around my shoulder? Hoya didn’t answer the question and just continue looking at the drawings.

“Woohyun hyung with his aegyo!!”, L said.

“I know I’m really cute with my aegyo! The writing said ‘Aegyo master and greasy tree. Woohyun. Really, he never run out of his aegyo and greasiness doesn’t he? But that’s what makes him cute :p’”, Woohyun read the writing with a huge grin oh his face. “Oh should I show my special aegyo for youuu?”, he said.

“No no no hyung!! Don’t ruin this moment with your aegyo!!”, Dongwoo said. Woohyun just glared at him, but Dongwoo is focused on the drawing. “This is me!! With a dino costume?!”, he said confused but laugh too. “’Dino Dongwoo. He looks so cute when he’s laughing. Plus he has a cute wide smile too’ hahahah you like my laugh? Hahaha and my smile hahahha”, Dongwoo said between laugh.

I just smiled too see him laughing. It’s true. It’s cute for me.

“Soo, that was six of us, so that means the last one is…..Hoya”, Sunggyu said.

 

 

****

 

(HOYA’S POV)

 

I turned the page and saw my drawing. I stared at the drawing in awe. She drew me carefully I can say. This is me during be mine period. I just stood cooly while smiling on the picture. I tried to find the explanation but there’s nothing on this page. So I turned the page and I found the explanation on the other side of the page.

“Woah the explanation is quiet long”, Woohyun said.

“’Infinite’s dancing machine Hoya. I like him best when he’s smiling like that, beside when he’s dancing and singing of course. But I can’t draw him dancing and singing because….it’s just not right. I mean we can’t feel someone’s dancing in the picture right? Sooo yeah. It’s just me or……seeing him smiling like that makes my heart warm…I don’t know why I wrote that……’”, Sunggyu hyung finished reading the explanation. It was a funny explanation but she was right. If she drew me when I’m dancing, I can’t feel the dance. Plus she loves my smile? It makes her heart warm? I can’t help but feel happy to knew that. I looked at her. She blushed madly and tried to cover her face with her hands but she can’t because Mandy and Rissa were still holding his hands. She then turned away to hid his blush. I can’t help but smile at her cuteness.

“That’s not faiiiiiiiiiiiir!!! Does my cuteness not enough to make your heart warm too? Aish I’m so jealous right now!!”,Woohyun hyung said pouting.

“N-no it’s not like that I uhm I ….. I don’t know what to say”, _____ tried to explain but failed. I looked at the next page and I grinned widely.

“Finally!!!”, I said making everyone’s attention to me. “’Things I Want To Do If I Meet Hoya’”, I read loudly. Everyone asked what it is with excitement. ____ tried to get out from Rissa’s and Mandy’s grab but she can’t. She looked frustrated and embarrassed, but cute. Wait, how many times did I mention she’s cute?

“Don’t read it pleaseeee!!! Just don’t please!!”, she was begging me.

“But I’m curious!!”, I said to her.

“O-okay you can read it but not here, not now, not out loud, and just read it alone!!”, she said pleaded.

“Hmmm….no!”, I said with a huge grin on my face.

“Let go of meeee~”, she whined to Mandy and Rissa. “I promise I won’t take that book!! I just don’t want to hear and see this scenes!!”, she said. Mandy and Rissa just laughed and let go of her. She then ran to the couch. She closed her eyes then covered her ears with her hands. “Okay you can read it now……but I still hope you won’t read it!”, she shouted.

I just chuckle at her attitude. Cute! Wait, did I just saying her cute again???

“Okay, ‘Things I Want To Do When I Meet Hoya’”, I paused after reading the title and looked at her. She was still in the same position. I just smile then continue reading.

“Number one…..”,