He knows me.

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

(HOYA’s POV)

 

 

“Wow ____ is being me!! There’s just 4 of them but they can do our choreography perfectly!!”, Woohyun said.

“Aaah Rissa’s being me, they are really good”, Sunggyu said.

Aaah so _____ doing Woohyun hyung’s part, I wonder who will do mine. There’s just 4 of them, they have to do double role right? I hope ___ is going to do my part.

“Darcia and Mandy do our part hyung!!!”, Sungjong said happily to Sungyeol. Sungyeol just watching the girls with wide eyes open and wide mouth open too. I swear he’s going to drool soon.

“Woah Mandy is being me!! She’s doing good!! They are really doing a great job!!”, L said.

Those girls dancing with all their hearts. Especially _____. Her heart is absolutely for dancing. I can see it on her movements and her face expressions. She’s enjoying it so much. Just like…me.

“Wait, why Rissa’s doing my part now? I thought it’s ___’s job”, Woohyun said.

“Waah!! She’s doing my part!!!! Hyung, Rissa was doing your part because ___’s going to do my part!! My part is right after yours, right? Soo that’s why…”, I said too Woohyun hyung. I am really happy that ___’s doing my part. She’s really awesome.

“You again?! Ah Hoya, I’m so jealous of you!”, Woohyun pouted. I just laughed.

“Shhh!!! They’re going to do the scorpion dance now!!!”, Sunggyu hyung suddenly said. We automaticly watch them carefully. Here it goes, and………OMO they really did it perfectly!!! I turn my face to see the others. They just staring at the screen with wide eyes and jaws dropped.

“Wh-what was that?!?! They did it perfectly!! I should find out how long it took to make them do the scorpion dance well!”, Sunggyu hyung said.

                                                                     

****

 

 

(Your POV)

 

BTD done!! I’m really relieved that we did it perfectly. But, this is just a half part of our performance. I hope we will did well on the dance break and singing. Now it’s time for the dance break!!.

The lightning went off just like the plan, and we quickly get into the positions. There’s intro music playing. Our back now facing the crowd. We quickly changed our boots to heels. Then, after succeeding wearing heels, we started to take off our BTD costumes to revealed our So Cool costumes.

 

Finally, it’s so hot to wear a double clothes!! The lights went on again after we took off our BTD costumes. Our back was still facing the crowd. I can hear the crowd cheering loudly. We let down our hair, and soon So Cool played and our body were moving along with the music.

 

*****

 

 

*In the waiting room*

 

(Hoya’s POV)

 

“Woah it’s our song’s turn now!!”, Bora said in excitement. “I remember that they will sing right, Hyorin? And Rissa’s going to rap my part!!!.

“Yes!!! I’m very excited!! ____ will sing my part!!”, Hyorin said.

Woah that means that I can hear her voice?? Her dancing skills had amazed me, now it’s her singing skills turn. Let’s see.

“Woah they will sing too?? I can’t wait to hear their voice!!”, Sungyeol said.

She’s going to sing Hyorin’s part soo that means, she’s the first one to sing.

“Woah woah woa!!! Her voice is really good!!!”,Woohyun said.

Agree. Her voice is soo good. Her voice is strong yet soft. They do the dance well too. But sadly the performance ended fast. I really want to meet her. I hope I can meet her, I have to meet her.

 

****

 

(Your POV)

 

Woah that was pretty good!!! They are doing great!! I want to hug them tightly. We said thank you and bowed before leaving the stage. We then walked back to our room. Suddenly, I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. I smiled at him.

“You were doing great!!! You are a great dancer and singer!!! I hope you’ll win!!”, Kwangmin said and smiled. “Oh, the three of you doing really good too”, he said to my friends.

“Ah thank you Kwangmin-sshi, that’s so much of compliment”, I said happily to him.

“Ah noo, it's right!! And by the way, just call me oppa, okay?”, he said again.

“What? Ah..o-okay Kwangmin oppa…”, I said.

“Can you call me oppa too???”,Youngmin suddenly appear behind Kwangmin.

“Call me oppa too!!”, Minwoo said.

“Call us oppa too!!”, Suddenly all of the member of Boyfriend appear behind Kwangmin. I was shocked to see them, but I just nodded and smiled.

“W-what are you guys doing here?”, Kwangmin asked them surprised.

“What? Can we come here? We just want to approach the girls!! Besides, Youngmin said that you are going to meet the girl you like from yesterday, so I just followed Youngmin here”, Donghyun said. “So, it must be this girl right??”, he pointed at you. “By the way very great performance grls!! All of you are really good!!”, he said again.

“What? Like? Me?”, I asked them confused.

“N-not like that!! Hyung aish why are you talking like that??”, Kwangmin said.

“Like what?”, Donghyun said.

“Aish never mind!! ___-ah please don’t misunderstand this!! Those hyungs are really love to humiliate me, sorry!”, Kwangmin said again.

“A-aah it’s okay”, I said smiled. They are so cute haha.

“Well we have to go now!! Bye!! See you soon!!”, he said and then pushed the other members out of my sight.

“Well….bye”, I said more to myself. Because I know he won’t hear it. “Let’s goo girls”, I said to my friends.

 

****

 

“Waaah it’s nice to be here again!!”, Rissa plopped herself to the couch.

“Listen giiiirls!! I’m really proud of you!!!”, I shouted and hug them tightly. “We did a great job, and no matter if we win or not we have did our best, right?”.

“Yeah!!! I’m so happy to performed and the crowd liking it!! It’s enough for me”, Darcia said.

“Be able to be in Korea and perform in front of soo damn many people is so awesome, this is so great”, Mandy said.

Suddenly, we heard a knock on the door. “I’ll open it”, Rissa said.

“Annyeong!!!”

“Woah S-sistar?!”, Rissa stuttered. Our eyes widened. “Come in!!”.

“Listen, you’re really great!! We are now, officially fans of yours!!”, Hyorin said.

“Whaat??? Oh my…thank you so much!! And fans??”, Mandy said.

“Yeah we’re a a fans of yours now!”, Dasom winked.

“Soo since we are your fans, can we take some selcas with you?”, Bora said.

“What?! Sure sure!!!”, Darcia said. With that we took many selcas together. With our phone and their phone.

“Woah, Hyorin, you and ___ is look alike!! Same hairstyles and same wide smile!!”, Bora said.

“Really?? Wah that’s right!! I’m going to twitpic it then!!”, Hyorin said happily. “From now, ___-ah, call me unnie okay? Cause I will be your unnie!!”.

“Really??”, I shocked. I mean, I always admire her, and now she wants me to call her unnie???

“Yeah!! Please call us unnie too to all of you!!”, the other Sistar members said. “From now on, we will be your unnie!!”.

“Woaah this is really amazing!!”, Mandy said.

“Oh! We have to go now! We will perform soon!! I hope you’ll watch us!! We really wish you could win!!”, Soyou said.

“Oh and ___, Infinite is going to perform now, better you turn on the TV! I’m sure you want to watch Hoya right??”, Hyorin winked.

“Even you are teasing me now!!”, I covered my face.

“Hahahaha you’re so cute, they actually want to meet all of you too. Including Hoya. We watch your interview and performance together back then, he even blurted that he’s liking you hahaha that boy”, Hyorin said ruffled your hair.

“H-h-he’s liking me?”, I shocked.

“Yes, he said that after he heard you said you likes him on the interview. He said he likes you too, he even didn’t realized that he said it out loud”, Hyorin said. “Woooo look who’s red now”, she pinched your cheeks.

"Bye bye now, see you guys soon!!", Bora said.

After they left, I quickly turn on the tv. My cheeks are still heated. And right after I turned the tv on, I saw Infinite performed. And my lips got into curves when I see Hoya. Even though I can’t meet him now, I can watch him. And I’m on the same place as him, performed on the same stage at him, and he watched me. If it’s true then he likes me too, but I’m not even sure about that. But, he knows me.