Starship Entertaiment & Jo Kwangmin

My Romantic Drama Life

 

Purple colours means you're speaking korean :)

 

(YOUR POV)

Rissa woke me up. She had done showering, so she told me to took a shower and get ready. I got up from the bed and opened my luggage. I chose my outfit for today, and brought it to the bathroom.

After a few minutes showering, I put on my clothes and comb my hair. I put a lipbalm on my lips and sprayed parfum to my body. I got out from the bathroom, and I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and Renee greeted me.

“Good morning!! Let’s go! We will have breakfast at the hotel then after that we will go to Starship Ent. Mandy and Darcia has waiting for you two downstairs with the committee”, Renee said.

I grabbed my bag and followed her to the hotel’s restaurant. I decided to ate cereal and apple juice for this morning. After an hour breakfast, we went to Starship Ent. Building with the van.

 

(Narrator’s POV)                                                                     

You and your friends finally arrived at the Starship Ent. You entered the building and directed to the hall. You saw many people there from a different nationalties. You joined the crowd and waited for Sistar and Boyfriend.

“EVERYONE PLEASE BE QUIET!!”, the committee shout. “Thank you. Now, please welcome SISTAR AND BOYFRIEND!!”.

The crowd cheering as Sistar and Boyfriend entered the hall. Sistar and Boyfriend then stood up in front of the crowd and they were introduced themselves.

“Welcome to Starship Entertaiment!! We’re very glad to see all of you!!”, Minwoo said.

“So, we’re here to meet all of you, and we will having fun!!”, Donghyun said.

“Yes, we will have great times today”, Bora said.

After a small talk, Sistar’s and Boyfriend’s member joined the crowd. They were separated and each member talked and chatted with the finalists. You and your friends were extremely happy. You quickly scanned the hall to find Sistar’s member. Your face brightened as you spot Hyorin. You quickly pull your friend’s hands and walked to Hyorin direction.

“Hi Hyorin, we’re finalist from _____”, you said in English. Then, you realized that you were in Korea and the fact that you speaks Korean well. “Annyeonghaseyo Hyorin-sshi, we’re Snowdrop, finalist from ____”, you and your friend bowed. You repeated your greetings with Korean.

Annyeonghaseyo!! Woah you speaks Korean??? “, Hyorin said.

Yes, we speak Korean a little. But this girl over here, she speaks Korean very well”, Rissa said pointed to you.

Yes, I’ve been learning Korean for a year now”, you said shyly. “By the way, we’re going to perform ‘So Cool’ for tomorrow!!”, you said.

Really?? Do you sing to it? Or you just do the dance?”, Hyorin said.

We will perform ‘Before the Dawn’ by Infinite then ‘So Cool’, for ‘BTD’ we’ll just gonna dance, but in ‘So Cool’ we’ll sing and dance from it”, Darcia answered.

Woah really? And BTD wow! The choreography is really hard!! And you can do the scorpion dance?”, Hyorin said in excitement. Before you could answer, Bora, Dasom, and Soyou joined. “Hey, they’re Snowdrop from ____. And they said they will perform BTD and So Cool for tomorrow!!”, Hyorin said to the other members.

Woaaah really? Who’s going to be me???”, Soyou said.

I’m going to be you”, Darcia smiled. “Oh and Mandy will be Dasom, Rissa will be Bora, and ___ will be Hyorin”, Darcia said while pointed at every one of you.

Aaah so you’re going to be me?”, Hyorin asked.

Y-y-yess”, you smiled shyly.

You and your friends continue chatted with Sistar. You took some photos with them, and asked for their autograph. Then, they excused cause there were some other finalists who wanted to talked with them too.

Well, see you tomorrow!! Do your best!! Hwaiting!!”, Dasom said. The other just smiled and waved at you and your friends.

 

 

(Kwangmin’s POV)

There’s that girl I’ve been keeping my eyes on her since I entered this hall.  She’s just so beautiful and attractive. The way she talked, smiled, and laughed just make my heart beating fast. What’s wrong with me? I’ve been starring at her for a long time now. I feel like a stalker.

Hey, Kwangmin, what are you looking at?”, Youngmin asked and looked over her direction. I surprised by his suddenly talk. “Aaah so you’ve been starring at that girl? Woo my little brother feel love at the first sight??”, he laughed and teased me.

N-n-no!! I’m just daydreaming”, I tried to denied but I was stuttering and started to blush. Aish, stupid cheeks.

Daydreaming huh? What a lame excuse!! If you were just daydreaming, then why you blushing?”, he continue to teased me.

No!! What are you talking about?”, I continue to deny as I covered my red cheeks with my arms.

Aww come on!! You’re a boy!! Just go talk to her!! Don’t just staring at her from the distance. You really creepy”, he said.

W-wh-what? No! Besides what am I going to talk to her?”, I said.

Sooo you really starring at her hahahahah”, he laughed in victory. I covered my face in embarrassment from blurted it out. “If you’re not going to talk to her, I’ll do it”, he said.

WHAT?”, I shocked.

HH whatever, I’m going to talk to her, now. Come on Minwoo come with me!”, he said as he pull Minwoo’s hand into her direction.  Minwoo just followed him in confused. “W-w-wait!!”, I shouted as I run to catch up with them.

“Hi! I’m Youngmin, and this is Minwoo and Kwangmin from Boyfriend”, he said as he reached out his hand. She looked confused but then she smiled and shook her hands with Youngmin. Aah her smile is really pretty.

Annyeonghaseyo, we’re Snowdrop from _____. I’m ______ and this is Mandy, Rissa, and Darcia. It’s really nice to meet you!!”, she said whith a really pretty smile. She speaks Korean?! So, her name is ____. Her name is different from Korean name, but, it’s pretty, it suits her well. Aish, really, what am I thinking?!.

 

 

 

(Your POV)

 

Woow you can speak Korean?”, Minwoo said.

Yes”, I simply answered.

Hey, we have to go. There’s something I want to talk to with your friends. Can I borrowed them for a while?”, Youngmin asked.

Sure?”, I answer in confusion.

Don’t worry you won’t be alone. Cause this guy over here has something to talk to you”, he pushed Kwangmin closer to me and walk away with Minwoo and my friends.

Ss-s-so”, Kwangmin stuttered and cleared his troath.

So?”, I titled my head waiting for him to continue.

So…., annyeong ____. I’m Kwangmin from Boyfriend, uuh, you know that right? Oh right, Youngmin introduced ourself earlier”, he talked to himself.

I laughed at his cuteness. “Yeah of course I know you!!”, I said.

So, are you one of our fans?”, he asked.

Honest answer?”, I said. He just smiled and nodded. “Well, I’m not really a fans of yours but I listens to your music. I like ‘Boyfriend’. Oh, and I watched Weekly Idol when you were the guest, it’s funny!!” I said honestly.

Really?”, he chuckled.                                                         

We then continue talking for some minutes. We talked about my performance for tomorrow. I can say he was pretty amazed when I said we’re going to perform BTD. He’s such a nice guy. And, hey, he’s just one year older from me! No wonder we can get along pretty well. He excused himself after a couple minutes talking. He wished me luck and waved goodbye. The activity ended fast. But I could say that I was extremely happy. I had a blast. I can talk to Sistar, and even get their photos and autographs. And because I met Kwangmin. He’ll really make a good friend. I really can’t wait for tomorrow, for the show, for meeting Sistar and Boyfriend again, for meeting Infinite, and of course, for meeting Hoya.

 

 

 

You met Kwangmin!!! Don't worry, you will meet Hoya soon!!