I Love You

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

(HOYA’s POV)

What to do? Why is her talking to herself? What time? Aish this is really make me frustrate! Did she really forget her feelings for me? Should I continue this? But…..there’s nothing wrong with this.

I saw a little girl picking some flowers. Aaah…maybe I can ask her for help!

“Annyeong, pretty girl!”, I said to the little girl.

“Oh! Annyeong!”, she answered and her eyes suddenly widen.

“What’s your name?”, I asked her.

“My name is Nayoon. You’re Hoya oppa?”, she asked.

“Yes, you know me?”, I asked her.

“I’m an inspirit! I like you oppa!”, she grinned.

“Ahhh you’re so cute”, I pinched her cheeks. “Oh, Nayoon, do you want to help me?”.

“Help? Sure! What is that?”, she asked.

“Can you….give this to that unnie over there?”, I pointed at _____.

“Unnie? That’s ______ unnie?”, she asked.

“Yes, you know her too?”, I asked.

“I’m a fan of her too!!!”, she said.

“Ah really? So can you give this to her?”, I asked.

“Sure oppa!”, she said.

“Tell her not to open that until you leave, and don’t tell her who give you this”, I said.

“Okay oppa”, she said.

“Promise?”, I asked.

“Promise!!”, she grinned. “Oh oppa, can I ask you something?”.

“Sure, what?”, I said.

“Do you……like _____ unnie?”, she asked.

“What? Mmmmm yes, I like her. Wish me luck so she can accept my confession, okay?”, I said.

“Sure!!!! Oppa is handsome and unnie is pretty. I like the two of you to be together!!!”, she giggled and ran to ______’s direction.

Okay, so, please, God. Make this work. Just this time. Better I go to the last place she will go.

 

***

 

(Narrator’s POV)

You quickly searched for the nearest lamp and looked for the next paper. You smiled when you saw it and quickly read the text.

My first impression on you? You are so beautiful, you like purple, you dance very well and when I heard you sang, there’s no other word than you’re perfect. From our first meeting, I saw you are an interesting girl with a bright personality and positive energy. To be honest, you make me feel so comfortable around you from the first time.

You felt your cheeks getting hot and your heart beating faster. ‘What’s the meaning of this? Did I really looked this good?’ You chuckled on your on thought and quickly read the next direction. It sends you to a pole. You searched for another paper and read the text.

Then we met more often. We got closer. You know what I felt? I felt that I need to protect you because I can’t imagine to see you hurt. I always happy to see you from that time. You lit up the atmosphere around me. You know? After I knew you, my variety skills increasing kekeke maybe it’s because of your dramatic and talkative personality. I talked a lot, smiled a lot and it’s because of you. Just can’t imagine that……I’m the one who hurts you.

Your lips made a curve into a sad smile. ‘But you just sees me as your dongsaeng right?’ you sighed.  You went to the the Ice Cream seller and asked him for the next paper. It reads ;

Our 5 years age difference made me think that those feelings is because I saw you as my dongsaeng. But…..I was wrong. Then we met Eunji. I was captivated by her piano skills, and I liked her. Then I hurt you more by telling things about her and dated her. I’m truly sorry.

‘He was wrong? What’s the meaning of that?’ you scratched your head and went to the big tree. After you found the next paper, you unfolded it and read.

Then you became so busy and we rarely met. You know? I missed you so much that time. I felt that you were avoiding me. I broke up with Eunji. She made me realized of something. I liked her, but I didn’t love her. I love the other girl.

You were so surprised. It said that he loves other girl. You were confused and hurt because he never told you. You were so stupid about things that involve your feelings. You then went into the next location, a man who was resting beside his bike. You asked him for the paper and you read the text.

Then you suddenly left. I didn’t know that it’s not a vacation. You left me. You have to know how sad and depressed I was. You left me with a wonderful gift : my family. You have to know how much I wanted to hug you thank you, but I can’t. Then you left me a message. A confession. I couldn’t say anything about that. I was feeling so guilty and sad because I didn’t realize it earlier. You know how much I wanted to go to your home country? While you left, I suffered. I realized how much you meant to me and how much I needed you. And I realized my feelings for you. That’s so strong, I can’t help but pray that you didn’t forget about your feelings for me, that you will come back here.

‘What is the meaning of all this…..?’ your heart was beating even faster. You were so tense and you couldn’t help but to find another paper. You searched and ended on the first place you began. The bench you sat earlier. Your usual place with Hoya. You looked under the bench and found the next paper. You took a deep breath before opening the paper, since it was the last paper.

You came back here. There’s nothing I felt other than relief and happiness. You know…..I couldn’t take this anymore. I couldn’t wait any longer and hide that……..the other girl Eunji talking about is you. I realized all my feelings for you, but it’s too late. You’ve left. I know now that I’ve liked you from the first time we met, just like you. Then the feelings grows until now. So, my story ends. This is what I’m telling you right now………….

“I love you”, Hoya said.

You looked up and found Hoya was standing in front of you with the sweetest smile you ever seen.

“I love you, _______”, he repeated again.

You were taken aback and couldn’t say anything. You found that your vision became blurry and quickly turned away when the tears falling down. You quickly wiped it and you felt a pair of arms grabbed your shoulders. You turned your face to Hoya.

“Don’t cry, I-I’m sorry, I’m really sorry”, he wiped your tears and looked down.

“Oppa…”, you said with a low voice.

“See? I can’t say anything directly if I’m with you”, he chuckled. “I just hope that you haven’t forget all those feelings about me”.

You can’t help it anymore so you hugged him tight. Hoya was a little surprised but quickly hugged you back and buried his face on your shoulder. This time, he felt so right. He felt so right to be in your embrace. He felt right to hold you in his arms.

”I haven’t forget anything. No matter how much I try, but I can’t. I love you too, Hoya oppa”, you whispered.

Hoya sighed in relief and smile then it turned to grin. He separated the hug and looked into your eyes.

“Then, would you be my girlfriend?”, he asked.

“You still asking for that?”, you raised your brows.

“You’re not going to answer ‘yes’?”, he asked.

“Sure, sure, yes, yes, yes, oppa. I want to be your girlfriend”, you said while laughing.

“Good. Because if you say no, no matter what, I’ll make you say yes in the end”, he smirked.

“So….I’ve became your girlfriend. What now?”, you asked.

“Now?”, he asked and smiled.                           

He put his arm on your waist while the other one holding yours. His face came closer to yours and he closed his eyes. You were too shocked to react when his lips met yours. But, after a millisecond, you smiled and closed your eyes and kissed him back.

 

'They said, share your first kiss with the love ones. I understand it know. Because, if you share it with the love ones, you'll feel butterfly in your stomach, you'll find out that your heart beats faster, and you can hear the sound of beautiful symphony. How do I know? Because I feel it right now'.

 

 

***

 

 

There are so much I want to say, but let's keep it for the ending chapter!!! :p