Wrong Time For Wishes To Be Granted

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

(Narrator’s POV)

Months are passed and you’re getting busier each day, but you still can manage it. You will go to school everyday and after school, you will have a tutor with Zara, and if there’s no tutoring schedule, you will be studying at library or at home. And at night, when your friends finished their practice, you will practice at night. On the weekend, you will have some schedule and making music for your debut. You even skipped “The Groups” filming because of your tight schedules.  Even though you just have 4 hours to sleep a day, you still can handle it. You remembered that Infinite members just have between 1,5 and 2 hours to sleep a day, so you don’t want to complain.

You became closer with Zara. You told her about Hoya and she’s a good listener. There’s a day that you were very tired and she let you go home and rest, like today.

“Okay, _____. Let’s just end this here”, Zara said.

“What? Now? Why?”, you asked.

“I know you went home at midnight….I watched it last night, and it was live. Since it ended around 10, you must be home at midnight”, she said.

“Well….you know me too well”, you rubbed the back of your neck.

“No matter how much you hide it with your cheerful personality, I can see that you’re really tired. And I still can see that….”, Zara pointed at your eyes.

“See what?!”, you asked.                                                    

“You have those panda eyes!!”, she laughed.

“Ah unnie! I don’t care of that~~~ I thought it was something like….I don’t know”, you shrugged.

“Something about Hoya?”, she stated.

“Yeah…”, you sighed.

“Aigoo, don’t be sad!! Just go home, now!! Sleep! At least you can add 1 or 2 hours of your sleep for today”, she said.

“Okay unnie, bye bye!! Thank you so much for today~~”, you said and hugged her.

“No problem~~~ Just goo”, she pushed you out of the library.

You walked out from the school happily. At least you can sleep for 1 hour before you practice. Suddenly, your phone is beeping and you checked it. There’s a text from Woohyun.

From : greasy oppa -,-

"Yah _____-ah~~ where are you going???? Look to the left~~~ and you will find a handsome prince waiting for youu~~"

You sighed and looked at your phone in disbelief, but you turned your head anyways. Then, you saw a man wore a hoodie and sunglasses. That must be him, you thought. What is he doing here?

”Annyeong……..mr. prince charming?”, you said to him. He lowered his sunglasses and looked at you.

“Oh? You recognize me this fast? I know that! My handsome face is still can be seen!! It’s really hard to disguise yourself if you have a handsome face like this..”, Woohyun shook his head and you just stared at him blankly.

“What are you doing here actually?”, you asked him and his gaze softened.

“So the gossips are true..”, he mumbled.

“What?! What gossip?!”, you panicked. You were scared if the media knows your feelings for Hoya.

“Huh? Aigoo, relax. That Myungsoo. I heard his conversation over the phone….with…Hyorin? Or Rissa? About you took a program on your school….and things about Hoya…”, he said and you gasped.

“You….know things about….Hoya oppa?”, you asked him.

“I’ve been suspicious for some times”, he shrugged and you lowered your head. “My princess must be really sad…”, he said.

“Aniyo, I’m okay oppa”, you said.

“AH! Finally!! You acknowledge that you’re my princess!!”, he laughed and you just rolled your eyes. “But my princess is falling in love with the other guy….and he is just an ordinary citizen! Not a prince!! What am I supposed to do!!”, Woohyun said.

“Aigoo oppa…”, you stared at him blankly again.

“What about me ______-ah~~~”, he whined. “Do you have a girl friend or someone you know??? Introduce me to her~~~”, he whined again.

“Are you serious???”, you asked and he stared at you. You titled your head. “Hmmm….friend..”, you said. Suddenly you saw Zara walked out of the school. “AH!”, you clapped your hands.

“What?! You have one?!”, he asked.

“Oppa, you see that girl over there?”, you pointed to Zara.

“That girl with a red bag? Yeah, why?”, he asked.

“Is she pretty?”, you asked.

“She’s…..I don’t know. I can’t see her clearly from here”, Woohyun said.

“She’s my senior, she’s my tutor, her name is Lim Hara, call her Zara”, you said and Woohyun nodded. “She’s an inspirit and her bias is you~~”, you said and he turned to look at you.

“What?! Really?! You’re not lying? Ah! I must introduce myself to her!! Yah _____!! Introduce me to her!!”, he said.

“Oppa…”, you shook your head. “Next time, okay? I want to go home now….I want to sleep for a while…she sent me home early today so I can sleep..”, you said.

“Oh?! Sorry!! I must disturbed you!!!”, he said and looked at you guilty.

“It’s okay oppa~~~”, you said.

“She’s nice by the way, she cares for you..”, he said.

“Yeah..”, you said. “Thank you oppa, really”, you said.

“Huh? What for?”, he asked.

“For looking for me”, you said and he smiled.

“It’s okay…remember, even though I have someone someday, you will still be my princess~~”, he said. “But with a different meaning. Since I’m a prince, you’ll be my princess, because you’re my sister”, he said.

“Better you change into that meaning now”, you said and he chuckled.

 

***

 

It is Saturday. You have a schedule for MC-ing Music Bank today with Sungjong. Such a great coincidence. You were on the make up room playing with your phone while waiting Music Bank to get started.

“Woah she’s so pretty!!! Ah this one is cutee~~ Aigoo unnie~~”, you said as you looked through Eunji’s pictures on tumblr.

“Who’s pretty? Who’s unnie?”, you heard Sungjong asked as he peeked to your phone. “Aah…Eunji noona”, he said.

“She’s so pretty isn’t she? Look!! This one!!”, you showed Eunji’s picture to Sungjong.

“Yeah…but, you’re prettier”, Sungjong said.

“Why you have to say things like that? You made me looked like I was complimented her with a heavy heart. You know I’m sincere”, you pouted.

“Eh? Sorry! I didn’t mean that way!! Me too, I’m sincere, for me you’re prettier than her”, Sungjong said.

“Is that so?”, you put your phone beside your cheeks and compared your face with Eunji’s on the mirror. You keep raised your eyebrows and frowned, made Sungjong laughed.

“She’s prettier”, you shook your head and turned to look at Sungjong again.

“For me, you are”, Sungjong said. “But unfortunately, I don’t know what’s Hoya hyung opinion”, he sighed.

“Why you have to bring Hoya oppa”, you pouted and he chuckled.

“But really, if I were him, I will picked you over her”, he said.

“Mwo? I think Eunji unnie has a lot of talents and a great personality, while me, I’m lacking a lot”, you sighed.

“Maybe she is, but from the first time I know you, I believe that you can take care of Hoya hyung well”, he said.

“Huh? Me? A girl like me?”, you said made a facial expression and he laughed.

“Yeah, a girl like you”, he said.

“But unfortunately, he’s not for me”, you shrugged.

“Maybe”, he said.

You both heard a knock on the door and a woman popped her head.

“It’s time”, she said.

“Okay!!”, you both said and got up from the chair.

 

***

 

“Next week is Music Bank special and they offered you to sing a song”, Renee said to you.

“Okay”, you shrugged. “What’s wrong with that?”.

“You will do a duet with Hoya”, Renee continued.

You chocked on your drink and coughed. “WHAT?!”, you shouted and Renee shrugged.

“What song?”, you asked.

“Things I Want To Do If I Have a Lover”, she said and you chocked again, this time on your own saliva.

“WHAT?!”, you shouted again.

“For your information, Hoya has accepted this”, Renee said and fortunately you didn’t chocked again.

“I’m going to go to my room”, you said. You felt weak suddenly. If Hoya has accepted that, that means you can’t reject that.

“Argghh!! Why it should be him?!?! Why I have to sing a cheesy song with him?! I want to do that with him....but...I mean, why now?!?!”, you ruffled your head in frustration and throw your body to your bed.

 

***

 

I will update the next chapter later today~~~ maybe at night (in my time zone). Thank youu so much for all of you, who stay with me even though i'm lacking a lot. :)