Disagreement From...Everyone.

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

(Narrator’s POV)

“ARE YOU CRAZY?!”, Rissa yelled at you and you flinched.

“You should talk about this with us before you accept”, Darcia said.

“Do you think you’re that smart?!”, Mandy said.           

You just lowered your head while your friends and Renee scolding you. You know you were wrong, you didn’t think much before accepting the offer. All you think is how to forget or to avoid your feeling for Hoya.

“You should have realized that, when you accepted that offer, you will be 2 times busier”, Renee said with a more calm voice than your friends.

“I know….I’m sorry….but, I- with this, I will be able to be more focus on the practice and study. You know, with this Hoya’s problem, I can’t concentrate much on both activity..”, you said.

“Fine, if that’s what you want. Just remember, if you feel like you can’t take it anymore, you can always withdraw from that program”, Renee said.

“Okay, I understand. Thank you Renee”, you said.

“Okay people, now it’s time for you to go to sleep!! Now go! Go! To your room!”, Renee said made everyone dispersed and headed to each room.

“Love is really troublesome, isn’t it?”, Rissa said before she entered her room.

“Yeah”, you shrugged. “If I know it will be this complicated, I will control my feelings so I won’t be fall in love…or at least I will try to fall in love with the possible one”, you chuckled before you entered your room.

 

***

 

Days passed even faster. Everyday you will spend your day with study at school, practice, and continue to study at home. Sometimes, you even study in the library too. You feel that you give up studying alone, so you went to the headmaster’s office to ask for a tutor.

You were sitting on the library after school ends. You waited for your tutor to come. The headmaster say  that you will have a tutor with a girl. You felt relieved because it will be less awkward for you. You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned your face.

“Annyeong! _____, right? I’m Lim Hara, and just call me Zara. That’s my English name”, she chuckled. “I’m a student of XII-3 and I will be your tutor from now on”, she smiled.

“Oh annyeong Zara-sshi!! I’m __________________ just call me _____”, you bowed to her.

“What’s with the formality, just call me Zara-ah or unnie”, she said.

“Unnie is better”, you said.

“Okay, so, shall we start now?”, she asked.

“Yeah”, you said as you gave her the chemistry book. “Can you explain me this one?”, you asked.

“Sure”, she said.

You felt grateful because you know from the first impression, Zara is a nice one. You’ve seen her face for a few times before and you know she isn’t a mean girl.

 

***

 

“Okay, it’s all done for today!!”, Zara closed the book and passed it to you.

“Thank you for today, unnie!”, you stretched your arms.

“______, do you really close with Infinite members?”, she asked.

“Mwo? Yes, why?”, you asked.

“How’s Woohyun in real life? I mean off screen?”, she asked.

“Woohyun oppa? He’s just the same. He’s really greasy. Maybe it has became his habit? I can’t stand a guy who’s greasy, but he’s an exception, sine he’s my oppa”, you laughed.

“Wah, really?? I really like him!! He’s my bias!!”, Zara said.

“Woah really??”, you aksed.

“Yeah……who’s the closest member to you _____-ah?”, she asked.

“Ho…ya oppa and L oppa”, you said. Actually you’re really close with Hoya, but L, he knows all your secret about Hoya and you always talk to him about that.

“Hoya and L? Woah…they’re cute too”, she said.

“I know right?”, you said.

“_____? You’re here?”, you hear a boy voice and you automatically turned and saw Kwangmin.

“Oh? Oppa? You’re still here?”, you asked.

“Yeah, I’m having a test tomorrow”, he shrugged. “Then what are you doing? Oh Zara?”, he said after he saw Zara.

“You both…?”, you asked.

“We’re classmates”, Zara said and you nodded in understanding.

“So…what are you two doing here?”, he asked again. But before you could answer, Zara told him everything about the program. You’re busted.

 

***

 

“What are you doing _____, really?”, Kwangmin asked. You’re walking with Kwangmin out of the school.

“I’m…..trying something new?”, you said.

“Stop lying”, he stopped.

“Okay fine”, you stopped too. “I’ll tell, but not here”, you said.

“Fine, just let’s go to that café”, Kwangmin said.

“So?”, he asked after you found an empty table on the corner of the café.

“I’m avoiding…”, you said.

“Hoya?”, he asked.

“That, and my feelings for him”, you said.

“But this is not a solution”, he said. “If you’re not a trainee or an Idol, it’s fine, there’s no problem. But you are. You know how busy you will be? How tired you will be?”, he said.

“I know oppa”, you sighed. “But I still can handle it”, you said and he sighed.

“You must really like him”, he said looking away.

 

***

 

“So…what’s the point of this meeting?”, Hyorin asked.

“About _____”, L said.

“And….why it’s just the three of us?”, Rissa asked.

“Because, we’re the closest ones to her”, L sighed. “Is there any question you still want to ask?”, he said.

“Actually there’s a lot…..but I’ll just let you talk”, Hyorin said and Rissa nodded in agreement.

“Okay, about that program at school she took….she’s really stupid for taking that”, L said.

“Yeah I know, but we scolded her enough about this”, Hyorin said.

“But really, what is her thinking?!”, L said.

“She…..is hurt about Hoya oppa. She found a way about forgetting her feelings for him for a while, so..”, Rissa said.

“But still…”, L sighed.

“Because she loves him. Her first love. With the close one”, Hyorin said.

“Yeah, imagine how hurt is that”, Rissa said to L.

“Ahh aigoo”, L ruffled his hair. “Hoya hyung is really stupid too!! I know he felt something towards her!! He just don’t realize it!!”, L said.

“Mwo?! Hoya..what?!”, Hyorin said.

“Even though he said that he just sees ____ as his dongsaeng, but I know it’s more that that”, L said.

“Just look at how Hoya oppa look at _____, and how happy they were when they’re together, and....how Hoya oppa behave around her”, Rissa said.

“Right?! You see it too, right?!”, L said to Rissa and she nodded.

“Mwo….how could I didn’t notice…”, Hyorin said.

“I feel that hyung is really comfortable with _____”, L said.

“Then he must be really stupid!!!”, Hyorin said.

“Told you so”, L said.

“Now, what can we do? What should we do?”, Rissa said.

“I think….just let her, for now”, Hyorin said.

“Yeah, she could be so stubborn sometimes”, Rissa said and glared at L.

“Why are you glaring at me?!”, L asked.

“_____ has that stubborn side, so don’t you ever transmit your stubbornness to her”, Rissa said.

“Mwo?! How do you- ahhh! Internet!! You know that I’m stubborn from the internet, right? I just remembered that I was your bias….wait. I’m still your bias right?”, L said.

“Why so confident oppa?!”, Rissa said.

“I’m no longer your bias?! You’re lying right~~~ I’m still your bias right? I can see it~~”, L teased Rissa.

“Yah oppa, shut up….”, Rissa said.

“Yeah you two, SHUT UP! We gathered here to talk about ____, not about who is her bias!”, Hyorin pointed to Rissa and Rissa nodded in agreement.

L just sulking, “But I’m still your bias, right? Right?”, L asked Rissa again.

“Alright, alright. Whatever you say oppa”, Rissa said and L statisfied.

“I know, I’m still your bias, I know that”, L said and the others just rolled their eyes.

 

***

 

Hoya said that he likes if a woman said she's hungry, soooo, since in this fanfics you love eating....it means that you're always pretty for him kekekeke~~