Happy Purple Day!

My Romantic Drama Life

 

(Narrator’s POV)

After since that day, you’ve became closer with Hoya. Every time you two met, you’ll be joking around and talking about some random stuffs. He sometimes text you just to ask how you’ve been doing or about the schedules. Today, Woollim and Starship bosses asked you and your friends to come to Wollim building, to talk about your career. They said that you’ll debut by next year, on the mid of the year, or on the end of the year. For this year, you and your friends will have some schedules to perform in some music shows or maybe some other variety shows as a guest. You’ll cover the other groups songs later. Later, there was a time that each one of you may perform alone as a soloist, or become a vj for some shows. Also, this year, you’ll start practicing and making songs for your debut in the future.

 

****

 

*Meanwhile in Infinite dance studio*

(HOYA’s POV)

 

“Will Snowdrop attend our concert? We still have some tickets left for them, right hyung?”, Woohyun asked manager hyung.

“The tickets are sold out Woohyun, but they can watch from the backstage along with the mothers”, hyung said.

“Oh? It’s better!!! Yah Hoya, text ____ and ask if she want to come to our concert or not. If you don’t want to do it, then just give me her number and I’ll do it”, Woohyun said.

“Yah I haven’t say anything!! I’ll do it”, I said to him.

I texted _____ and ask if she want to come to our encore concert or not. By the way, if she’ll watch from the backstage, it means that she’ll meet my mom? I shall introduce her and the rest to mom. I heard my phone beeping then I opened the text.

From : _____

I really want to go but I’ve got no tickets!!! Waeeeeeeeeee~~~ I’ll just watch the live streaming then, and I’ll wish you goodluck from afaaaaaaaaar~

I chuckled. I replied to her that if they want to go, they don’t need tickets cause they’ll watch from the backstage.

From : _____

WHAT?! IS THIS FOR REAL?! Or this is just a revenge plan from all of you because of the last prank I did -_- haven’t I say I’m sorry?! You’re so meaaaan!

I shooked my head and chuckled again. This girl. I told her this is for real, and there’s no revenge thing.

From : _____

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! You’re so kind keke :3 See you then at the concert!!

Se just told me that I’m mean and now she told me that I’m kind?

“Yah! Don’t just smile like a crazy person! Have you text her?!”, Woohyun said.

“I have, she said she’ll come”, I answered him.

“Good. Now get back here and continue to practice!!”, Woohyun said again.

“Alright! Alright!”, I sighed and got up from my seat.

 

****

 

(YOUR POV)

 

I chuckled. Hoya didn’t know that we’re in the same building. By the way, tell me that I’m dreaming. I can watch their concert?! IN THE BACKSTAGE?! Omo…what did I do? I locked my phone, then I widened my eyes. I unlocked it again and my eyes widened even more when I saw today’s date. It’s 26th of March! That means that Hoya’s birthday just in 2 days?! WHAT?! I haven’t buy anything for him!!! AH!! What I have to do?!?!? Just then, I saw Dongwoo passed in front of me.

“Dongwoo oppa!!”, I quickly call him. He turned and grinned when he saw me.

“____-ah? What are you doing here?”, he asked. “Come, we’re in the middle of practice and the rest will glad to see you”, he said.

“Don’t! I came here to talk about Snowdrop’s debut with the bosses. I just want to ask…if you happened to throw a surprise for Hoya’s birthday?”, I asked her. Considering that when each members birthday, the others will throw a surprise for them.

“I don’t think so. We haven’t talk about surprise thingy, cause we’re sure that we’ll still practicing at midnight. Maybe we’ll just gave him a congratulation. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind. And it’s Hoya we’re talking about. For him, practice is more important than birthday”, Dongwoo laughed.

“Oh I see…..but giving him present it’s okay right?”, I asked him. “Of course it’s okay, why did I ask that?”, I said. He laughed and nodded.

“Okay then oppa, I’ll be going now. See? The girls had called me. Just told the rest that I’ve missed them but I got homework to do, bye!”, I said to him.

“Okay, bye!!”, he waved to me.

What should I give to Hoya? The fans would give him so many gifts. I should think of something different. But what?!

 

****

 

(Narrator’s POV)

 

Dongwoo walked back to the dance studio and greeted by the sweaty members.

“Oi hyung where’s our drink?”, Sungyeol asked him.

“Here!”, Dongwoo said threw the bottle to him. “Oh right, I just met ____. She came here to talked with the boss, she’s going home now, she got homework to do so she can't meet all of us. But she said that she missed all of us”, Dongwoo said. The others just nodded then Hoya figured out something.

“Wait. Did you said that she’s going home now?”, Hoya asked Dongwoo. “So, ten minutes ago she’s still in this building right?”, he asked again.

“Yeah I think, why?”, Dongwoo asked.

“I just texted her 10 minutes ago to ask if she want to come to our concert or no. The fact that I could actually ask her directly…”, Hoya said and the others just chuckled.

 

****

 

(YOUR POV)

 

As soon as I got home, I quickly do my homework and finished it right away. After that, I was thinking hard to give something for Hoya. All I know that I have to give something with a purple touch. I was thinking so hard that I accidentally sat on my sketch book. I gasped then I took it. I slowly opened the book and I looked at my drawings. AH! I just got an idea!!! I quickly search for Hoya’s close up drawings that I’ve made. After I found it, I scanned it to my computer. I put in on my flashdisk and ready to go.

“Girls, Renee, I’ll be going somewhere!! I’ll be back soon!!!”, I shouted from the door and I started walked down the street. A moment later, I arrived at the place. I quickly stepped in and greeted by one of the boy. Jung Tae Woo.

“Annyeong ___!! What can I help you?”, he said with a smile.

“Annyeong Taewoo!! I actually come here to ask you something”, I said.

“What’s that?”, he asked.

“Can you…..print this picture to a shirt?”, I asked him giving my flashdisk.

“Mwo?”, he took the flashdisk from me. He then plugged it on the computer and looked through the picture you meant. “Oh this one? Hoya’s picture?”, he asked. “Is this your drawing?”, he asked again.

“Yeah it’s Hoya’s, aaand yes it’s my drawing….”, I said.

“Woah I never knew you could draw this good!!”, he said.

“We’ve know each other for just a week Taewoo”, I laughed.

“Oh yeah right”, he laughed too. “So you’re going to give this to him?”, he asked.

“Yeah…for his birthday present”, I said to him.

“Oooh I see, you’re going to give him a shirt with his picture on it? So you two are close”, he tapped his chin.

“Yeah something like that….and I-I’m not close with him..”, I stuttered.

“Yah if you stuttered like that, that means the answer is yes”, he laughed. “By the way, nice prank you got on the last episode, it was daebak”, he laughed.

“You watch the show?”, I asked him.

“Yeah….at first, I watch it just because you’re sitting behind me and my cousins are a fans of yours”, he chuckled. “But then….after I know more about you I watched it because I want to, and the shows are getting more interesting by the way, good job!”, he said.

“Thanks”, I chuckled. “Know more about me?”, I raised my brows.

“Yeah, you’re a nice girl, and a good friend. You and your friends make the class more fun than before”, he said smiling.

“Awww am I that good?”, you chuckled. “But you haven’t see a troll side of me”, you smirked. “In a real life”.

“Oh no. I don’t want to see that one, thank you. And if someday your troll side appeared, I’ll better be your partner than your victims”, he said grinned.

“Okay! Deal!”, you shook his hands.

“So, back to the printing this picture”, he said. “Can you give me the details? I mean what color do you want or something?”, he asked.

“Oh yes, I want it printed in purple color, and on the left sleeve I want to put infinite's logo and on the right I want to put ‘HOYA’. I’ll buy the shirt now, so don’t dare to close anytime soon”, you said.

“Okay then, I’ll wait for you”, he said. “Good”, you said then walked away from Taewoo’s place to the clothing store.

***

You arrived at the clothing store and searched for a plain white shirt. Once you found it, you felt relieved. But, when you’re about to leave and pay, a shirt caught your attention. You pulled that shirt and smiled happily because you found it. It was a plain white shirt too, but it has purple accent on it’s sleeve and colar.

(just replace the black color with purple :p)

You replaced the previous one with the one that have purple accents. You quickly pay it and walked back to Taewoo’s shop.

“Hi again, found the one you need?”, he asked.

“Yeah!”, I showed him the shirt.

“Good! Now sit here and we will worked on the details”, he patted the seat next to him.

“Wait, don’t you have another things to do? I mean, I’m sure you have some orders before mine”, I said to him.

“Actually I have, but, since you’re my friend, and this is for Wednesday, the others can wait”, he grinned.

“Thank you!!!! Wait, how did you know his birthday is on 28th?”, I asked him.

“You know things called internet?”, he asked sarcastically.

“Okay okay I get it, now what we have to do?”, I asked him.

“Okay, now, you want the color of this picture is purple right?”, he aske and you nodded. “But which purple?”, he asked.

“Oh, the same one with the details in the shirt?”, I said to him. He took the shirt and searched on the computer for the similar color.

“Ah! This one”, he said and he colored the picture with 'that' purple. I looked at the picture and satisfied about the result.

“Now for the Infinite’s logo and ‘HOYA’ writing, you want it on the same color?”, he asked again. You then nodded. “Now, choose the font for ‘HOYA’ writing”, he said. You chose the font then he colored it with 'that' purple. “For Infinite’s logo….do you have the picture on your flashdisk?”, he asked. You nodded and showed him the INFINITIZE logo.

“Woah, I’ve never seen that logo before, is that their new logo?”, he asked.

“Yeah, I accidentally saw that on their manager computer, and he said that is their new logo, so I copied it to my flashdisk”, I grinned. “It’s for their next comeback on May, so don’t tell anyone that you’ve seen their new logo, okay?”, you asked him.

“Anything for you”, he said then he colored the logo with 'that' purple. “Okay, all done!”, he said. “It will be ready by tomorrow, do you want me to give you this at school or...?”, he asked.

“Ah no, I’ll come here tomorrow by the exact time like this”, I said to him. “Aand this”, I gave him the money.

“Oh about the price, since you’re my friend, a half of the original price will do”, he gave back a half of the money to me.

“Really??? You’re really kind!!!”, I said to him. “Okay then, see you tomorrow!! Goodbye!!”, I walked out from the shop and went home.

 

****

 

(Narrator’s POV)

 

You arrived home and it was time for dinner. The girls and Renee asked where have you been and you explained that was for Hoya’s present. After dinner, you prepared to sleep but something’s bothering you. ‘Just a shirt wont enough’ you thought. ‘Oh! I’ll just going to buy him some little purple stuffs tomorrow’ you thought and you went to sleep.

 

****

 

On the next day, you went to school like usual, but after school you’ll go to the mall to buy some little purple stuffs. You’ll go with Rissa only, since Darcia and Mandy had a same day of extracullicular. At the mall, you and Rissa entered some shops and finally you’ve bought some stuffs. The two of you then headed to Taewoo’s shop. Taewoo gave you the shirt and you felt very satisfied with it. You said thanks to Taewoo and then go home.

“Oh, ____, how did you plan to give those things to him?”, Rissa asked you on the way home.

“About that, I’ll ask Renee to drive me to Infinite’s dorm today at night. The boys will be practicing until very late, but there’s one manager will stay at their dorm. Hoya’ll get to see my present after,12am, right on 28th”, you grinned and she nodded.

As soon as you got home you quickly asked Renee to drive you to Infinite’s dorm. She agreed. After dinner, you went to your bedroom and gathered all the gifts for Hoya. You’ll give him the shirt, purple key chains, purple bracelets, and purple glasses case. You put all of those things on a purple box. After that you write a birthday card for him, or maybe you can say it as a birthday letter 'cause you made it longer than you thought. After all had finished, you took your jacket and went to Infinite’s dorm with Renee.

As soon as you got there, the manager showed you Hoya’s room. You placed your gifts on his bed. You sat there for a while then you went home.

 

****

 

(HOYA’s POV)

Play

“Happy birthdaaay Hoya!!!”, the boys shouted at the same time. I smiled at them then realized that it’s 12.30 am already. It means it’s 28th of March already, my birthday. Considering our concert is in just 4 days, I’ve decide not to celebrate it. We’ll celebrate it later after the concert. All of the members congratulated me.

____ haven’t congratulate me? I checked my phone and there was nothing there. No missed calls or texts. I chuckled. What am I expecting? This is late at night and I’m expecting her to text me birthday? Being a sleepy head she is, she was probably in her dreamland right now.

We finally went back to our dorm after a tiring practice. It’s 1.30am now. I entered my bedroom and saw a purple box in the middle of my bed. I took it and stared at it for a moment. By that time, hyung came to the room to sleep.

“Hyung, what’s this? Do you know where this from?”, I asked him.

“Oh that? That’s an exclusive gifts from a special fan of yours”, he chuckled. “She put it by herself there about hours ago”, he said again.

“Fans? You let a fans entered our dorm? MY BEDROOM?”, I asked him shocked.

“Yah just open it first, I want to go to sleep”, he mumbled then sleep.

I opened the box and there was some key chains, bracelets and a glasses case all in purple. Then, then there was a shirt on the bottom of the box. I pulled it out and looked at it. It was a nice shirt! It has my picture on it! I chuckled. Then I saw INFINITIZE logo on it. I furrowed my brows. No one knows about this except the members, managers, and the company. There was a piece of paper on the box, I opened it, and it was a letter. I read it as I laid down my body on the bed.

‘HAPPY PURPLE DAY!!!!! Kekekeke I mean HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAAAAAY!!!! You’re…so old……By the way, I wished you for all the best. Hope that you could always be happy and healthy. Stay handsome and cool, okay? I also hope that you’ll be more successful in the future. Just, don’t practice too much. I know you’re really a perfectionist especially about dancing, but, just, please, mind your health okay? Oh, and I hope you like the gifts…..for the shirt….I made it by myself, for the picture I mean. I got a help from a friend to print it to the shirt :p. And you must be wonder where I got that logo from. I accidentally saw it on your manager’s laptop so……I copied it to my flashdisk. Don’t get mad~ I won’t publish it to anyone^^. So, finally, happy birthday again oppa :)

 

Note : Well I guess I don’t have to say who’s this 'cause I’m sure you already know by reading this. I’m sorry….I know I can’t stop talking so….just forgive me -_-.

 

I can’t stop smiling when I read the letter. _____. You really are unpredictable, aren’t you? I texted her thank you and I tried the shirt. It fits me. I swear this is going to be my favorite shirt. Thank you ___-ah.

 

****