Permission

My Romantic Drama Life

 

 

(Narrator’s POV)

“EXAM IS OVER YEAHHH YEAHHH”, you spun around the house.

“Can you stop?!”, Renee shouted from the kitchen. “You might bump into the vase”, she said again.

“I won’t Renee, I wo- woo whoa whoa”, you bumped into one of the vase but fortunately, you caught it on time. “Oops”, you grinned at Renee.

“Told you”, Renee glared at you and continue to make lunch.

You walked to the kitchen and approached Renee. “What do you make?”, you asked as you looked through the ingredients. “Aaah, tomato soup?”.

“Mmmhm”, Renee said. “By the way, your exam is over. You know you have to tell your friends, right? So, when will you do that?”, Renee asked.

“Well…”, you sighed. “Today, after they go home from school”, you said.

“WE’RE HOOOOOOOOOOOME”, you heard your friends shouted and you sighed.

“Just eat lunch first”, Renee said and you nodded.

 

***

 

After lunch, you went upstairs to change your clothes and invited your friends. You told them slowly about your plan. They were mad at you and scolded you, but you stood still. You and your friends were arguing for over 2 hours. Renee heard you and your friends yelled to each other and she just flinched. After that long arguing show, your friends finally calm down and understand your decision.

“But…..______, we will miss you sooo bad”, Darcia hugged you.

“We’ll miss you like crazy, to death”, Mandy hugged you and Rissa hugged you too.

“I’ll miss my girls too”, you said.

“What about us ____?”, Mandy asked after the three of you parted.

“Should we go with you?”, Darcia asked.

“No! No, please don’t. The three of you have this dream and you can’t let it go. You’ll be alright without me”, you said.

“But yours is bigger than ours, ____”, Rissa said. “This is your idea at first, this is your dream”.

“Yeah, but I have my reason to let it go”, you said.

You were talking normally with your friends for a while. They finally left until there was Rissa left.

“_____....”, Rissa said.

“Hmmm?”, you looked at her.

“Even if I beg you to stay, you’ll still go right?”, Rissa hugged you.

“Yeah”, you chuckled.

“Then I’ll just let you go”, Rissa parted and shrugged.

“Okay”, you shrugged too. “Hey, listen. While I’m not here and if I decided not to come back, you’re the leader”, you said.

“Mwo?!”, Rissa looked at you surprised.

“Yeah, no buts. Take care of the girls well, okay? It’s harder than you know”, you said to her.

“Okay….but Darcia is older than me!”, she said.

“So?”, you raised your eyebrow.

“So….she’s supposed to be the leader”, she mumbled.

“No, no. I picked you”, you said.

“_____”, she sighed.

“I know, Rissa, I know. I’m selfish”, you said.

“Yes you are”, she nodded. “Actually, you can’t just runaway from this you know?”, she said.

“I know”, you pouted. “But, I told you, I need times. To think, to heal”, you said.

“When will you talk to the CEO?”, she said.

“Tomorrow”, you said. “And when will you inform the other two?”, you asked her.

“Huh? What?! Th-the other two? W-who?”, Rissa asked.

“I knew it, Rissa. Don’t hide things from me, cause I’ll know”, you glared at her.

She sighed and smiled sheepishly. “Soon. Maybe tomorrow”, she said.

“Okay then…”, you sighed. “I need to know, because I have to prepare myself to the next 2 scolding session”, you said.

“Huh? Two?”, Rissa asked.

“Yeah. The CEO, and those two people”, you said.

“Aaah”, Rissa nodded.

 

***

 

You knocked on the door, and you heard the CEO shouted to come in. You took a deep breath, and pushed the door.

“Boss-nim. I’ve to tell you something”, you said after you sat.

“What’s that?”, he asked.

“I…uhm, I have to…., no. I want to go home, to my home country”, you said.

“O…kay, for how long?”, he asked.

“For….I don’t know. Maybe…..a year? Maybe….I’ll not come back”, you said.

“What?!”, he chocked on his own saliva and you flinched.

“Y-yeah…”, you said.

“Then what about your debut? Your group? Your school? Wait, forget the school. What about your career?!”, he asked.

“They will be fine, my friends will be fine. Just let….they debut as 3 members girlgroup…..I’ve gave the leader position to Rissa…and my career..”, you sighed before continue. “I’ll give it up”, you said.

“Aish….”, he sighed. “Love is really troublesome”, he said and you widened your eyes.

“What?!”, you said.

“What’s what?”, he asked back.

“What did you say?”, you asked again.

“About what? Love?”, he said and you just stared at him. “What? You think I don’t know?”, he asked.

“Of course I don’t!”, you said.

“Aaah…I know it of course. I know it all. About Hoya and Eunji, about you about everything”, he said. “I know everything happened between my kids”, he said.

You just stared at him in shock. You opened and closed your mouth because you’ve got nothing to say. You didn’t know what to say.

“Actually, I know this day will come, but I’m not expecting this fast. I keep praying so this won’t happen, but I guess, it’s just have to happened”, he said and you kept silent.

“I planned to….let my kids dating, actually”, he said. “Because I know, when you’re teenager or at those ages, not be able to date is ”, he said.

“What….?”, is the only thing you could say.

“Yeah”, he shrugged. “But I just haven’t tell them about this. You’re lucky you’re the first one to know”, he said.

“Well..”, you chuckled. “Even though I know, it doesn’t make me dating that fast”, you chuckled.

“Of course”, he said. “Hoya is really stupid”, he said.

“What?!”, you surprised again.

“If I were him, I’ll choose you over Eunji”, he said.

“If you were him”, you repeated his words. “But love can’t choose, right?”, you said.

“Well…..you’re right. But, sometimes, people can take the wrong meaning of their feelings”, he said.

“What do you mean?”, you asked.

“You’ll know it later”, he said.

“What’s that?! Why is everybody keep telling that I’ll know it later?”, you asked.

“Huh? Because you’ll know it later”, he laughed and you rolled your eyes.

“By the way…..can I beg you to stay?”, he asked and you shook your head.

“Aaah…so this is your final decision”, he sighed. “But you’re my favorite just like Hoya. I don’t get it why the two of my favorites should go through this?”, he asked.

“Wha….I don’t know”, you said in confusion.

“But your voice is like Mariah Carey mix with Ailee, Hyorin, and those great female singer. And your moves just like those professional dancer becomes one”, he said.

“So…?”, you asked.

“You still don’t get it?!”, he said. “I’m begging you to stay!”, he said.

“Aaah”, you nodded.

“Aish…really”, he sighed. “Fine, just go”, he said.

“What?!”, you surprised.

“You don’t hear me? I let you go. I understand. I’m not mad at you, really”, he said.

“Thank you very much!!!”, you bowed to him and repeated to say ‘thank you’.

“It’s okay!!! No need to bow!”, he said. “I’ll tell the Starship CEO, so just tell me when will you leave”, he said.

“Thank you boss-nim!”, you said again. “I plan to leave on March, maybe at the beginning of March”, you said.

“Okay, so what’s the scenario?”, he asked.

“Excuse me?”, you said.

“You’ll not just tell the others that you’ll leave the entertainment industry because of Hoya, right?”, he asked.

“Of course no!”, you said.

“So, what’s the scenario?”, he asked again.

You smiled shyly. “I’ll just tell those who don’t know that we’ll go on vacation to our home country”, you said.

“We?”, he asked.

“Oh! I forgot to tell you. Rissa, Mandy, and Darcia will come with me too. But they’ll only stay at ______ for a week. While they come back here, I’ll stay”, you said.

“Aaaaah, I understand”, he said. “Okay, I’ll just tell the media that you have some problems at your home country”, he said.

“Yess, thank you very much boss-nim”, you said again.

 

***

 

For those who guessed the OC will leave, BINGO! Sorry she has tooo.....revenge huahahahha *evil laugh* sorry! i just update this now because....the internet connection is . anyway, have a nice day!!