Oh My...

My Romantic Drama Life

(Narrator's POV)

 

 

RIIIIIIIIINNGGGG!!!

The school’s bell is ringing, it was a lunch time. Every students got out from the class while chatting with their friends heading to the cafeteria. You walked out from the class happily, heading to the cafeteria to met your bestfriends.

 

 

(Your POV)

When you arrived at the cafeteria, you scanned the cafeteria to find your besties. “Crap! I forgot my glasses!” you said as you walking through the cafeteria still searcing for your besties. Actually your vision isn’t too good, but you were too lazy to wear glasses because you thought it’s disturbing.

When you saw your friends, your face brightened as you ran through them. “HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!” you greeted them happily. “Why you guys are so hard to find? It took me ages to find you”, you said. “Yeaaah yeah whatever, actually we’re already see you since you entered cafeteria, but, we’re too lazy to get up from this comfortable chair”, said Rissa sarcastically. “Oh”, you lazily answered.

“Ma boooy oh ma boooooy babyyy”, you sang your favorite song while plugging your earphones.

“She started again…”, said Darcia as she eating her luch. Rissa and Mandy let out a small chuckle.

“What? That’s my favorite song you know..”, you said as you continue singing

“Yeah every Sistar’s songs and Infinite’s songs are your favorite right”, said Mandy. “No, wait, every songs are your favorite songs! Can you pleaaaaaaase sing another song beside that?”.

You stopped singing and thought of another song, “Naekko haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? Naega…”, your friends glared at you. “What? You said another song?”

“It’s still INFINITE you idiot! But since I’m an Inspirit I forgive you”, said Rissa.

“Betrayaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!”, said Mandy and Darcia to Rissa. “By the way, don’t you hungry ___? I mean you’re always hungry so….it’s strange you didn’t eat anything until now”, said Darcia.

“Huh? Naah I’m fine, I prefer sleep, after lunch break I have Geography, sooo to prevent me from sleeping later, it’s better if I sleep now”, you answered while resting your head on the table, scrolling the screen of your phone to see the latest kpop news.

“Right! I almost forgot your another hobby beside eating, just go to slee..”, “WHAT?!?!” you said, your eyes widened and still glued to the screen.

“HEY why you cut me off? I don’t even finish my sentence!”, said Darcia.

“There will be another Kpop World Festival!!! And they opened an audition here too!! OMG OMG OMG!! The prize is full scholarship there!! Oh my…if we join and win, we can continue our high school there for freeeee!!!!!”, said you excitedly.

“WHAAAT??? REALLY??”, “WHERE??”, “WHO WILL BE THE GUEST?”, “OMG!!!”. Your friend started to freaking out

“Wait it’s around March, and the audition will started on February 16th, wait what date is this?”, you said to yourself as you checked on your phone. “It’s January 16th sooo it’s….ONE MONTH FROM NOW!!”, you half-screamed.

“WHAAAAAAAAT???? Listen we have to join this audition okay, since we like kpop, and we often dancing together…”, said Rissa trying to calmed down.

“Okay, I think we should try, I want to go to Korea sooo bad”, said Darcia. “Mandy?”.

“We should try”, she nodded. “_____? How?”.

“Are you asking me? OBVIOUSLY YES!!”, you said. “We should start practicing then, it’s just one month left”.

“Okaaaay, who’s the guest by the way?”, asked Mandy.

“Oh right I haven’t read that, there will be……Boyfriend, T-Ara, IU, Ali,………..SISTAR AND INFINITE?!?!?!?!”, you automaticly screamed as you read Sistar and Infinite.

“WHAT? Are you serious?”, Rissa started screaming too.

“YESSS!!! OH MY I can meet them!!!!!!! I can meet Hoya-sshi, and the others, oh my….”, you said to yourself.

“We definitely have to join it!!!”, said Rissa, Mandy and Darcia in unison.

“Okay so now we have to decide what song will we dance to, when we’ll be practice, and…our group name!!!”, you said excitedly.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGG!!

The school’s bell is ringing again, that means the lunch break has over.

“Crap! We should talk about this after school!! Wait for me at the school gate later!! Bye!!”, you blowed kiss to them and ran out from the cafeteria to your next class. As you sit in your class, you felt something’s wrong. “OH! I forgot to sleep!! Aaarrggh!!”, you ruffled your hair and the teacher entered the class. *Sorry ma’am, I guess I’ll miss your lesson todaaay, I’m really sleepy, what can I do? This is my hobby* you thought. You rested your head on your desk and you slowly fell asleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooo this is the first chapter!! How it is? Sorry, i'm not too good at English :-D Sorry for grammar and tenses mistakes!!