I Scream for Ice Cream

Limitless

 

Asami woke up and found herself the only one awake, the others were still sleeping, but the smell of coffee was in the air and she knew who was up.

“Yeol oppa.” She called as she walked into the kitchen.

“Hello, Asami-ah. Thirsty?” He asked, stirring a spoon in cup.

“Later. Let me get ready first. But can we get ice cream instead?” Asami asked.

“Ice cream? For breakfast?” He asked her.

“Yeah.” Asami smiled shyly.

“I’m all for ice cream for breakfast.” Sungyeol nodded, “Go get ready, I’ll wait here.”

Asami walked towards the empty bathroom and showered and braided her hair.

~ ∞ ~

“What flavor do you want?” Sungyeol asked.

“Green tea.” Asami answered without hesitation.

“You always want green tea ice cream, huh?” Sungyeol joked.

“Yeah. It’s my favorite.” Asami smiled at him.

“I’ll go order it.” He said, getting up from the booth that they were sitting at. Asami smiled as she watched Sungyeol walk over.

Choding was as cute as ever as he skipped to the counter to order.

After several minutes, he returned with a scoop of green tea for her and a scoop of coffee for himself.

“Thank you, Yeol oppa.” Asami said.

“No problem, Asami-ah. Enjoy!” He showed her his gummy smile and took a bite of his ice cream.

“We will get in trouble if our managers found out..” Asami said, taking a bite of her ice cream as well.

“I won’t tell as long as you won’t.” Sungyeol held out his pinky.

Asami smiled and linked her pinky with his, “I promise I won’t.”

They sat and finished their ice cream in the next 20 minutes, without getting a brain freeze surprisingly.

“Ready to go back?” Sungyeol asked after he threw away the empty cups.

“Yup. We have to decide what we ate instead of ice cream.” Asami said standing up.

Sungyeol grinned and picked her up in his arms bridal style, “Let’s say we ate salad.” He suggested.

Asami blushed as it was always her dream to be carried this way, “Y-Yeah... O-Okay..” She mumbled.

“Great. Let’s go back now then.” Sungyeol said, walking out the door and onto the street.

He made it several feet before people started to stare and say how cute they looked, “Yeol oppa. You can put me down.” Asami said.

“Nahh.. I don’t want to.” Sungyeol answered casually.

“But people are staring.” Asami whispered in his ear.

“Let them stare. I want to carry you.” Sungyeol grinned again.

Asami buried her face in his hands as they arrived at the dorm building. This was going to be a dramatic entrance.

 

Author's Note:
Update! Oh my god..
So I started reading this writing tip fic.. by ErisChaotica...
I want to delete all my past stories now... T.T