Seo Mi x Hoya House Date

Limitless

 

{Seo Mi}

"Girls, come out. I have to tell you your schedules!" Jiyoung unni called out.

 

Chan Ah and I got up at the same time, and went outside sleepily.

 

Everyone was tired but we had arrived in the living room.

 

"Okay, all of you have schedules except Seo Mi. So you can go back to sleep." Jiyoung unni shooed me away.

 

And I left back to my bed, my soft bed.

 

+nega gaji mothage ggwak jaba

Naega ulji anke neol butjaba

Nega amuri nal beorigo magado nan

Jeoldae neol nohchiji anha+

 

Who would be calling me on my day off?

 

I reached for my phone and answered,

"Yoboseyo?"

 

I heard chuckling on the other line, "Are you awake?" he asked.

 

"Omo, Hoya sunbae! Yeah.. I'm awake.." *Now* I thought silently.

 

"Great, I heard that you don't have schedule and neither do I. So want to hang out?" Hoya asked.

 

"Hang out? Sure, where?" I asked back.

 

"Humm.. It would be hard to go out, so how about at my dorm? We just cleaned it yesterday on Sesame Player..." Hoya said, a little bit of anger in his voice.

 

"Your dorm? Arasseo. I'll be there in half an hour." I told him.

 

"Awesome, see you soon, Seo Mi-ah." Hoya said.

 

"See you soon, Hoya sunbae." I hung up and got ready.

 

Since we were only going to hang out at the dorm, I chose a long sleeve shirt and sweats. I slipped on high tops and a hat, to walk over to Infinite's dorm.

 

http://amwirth1.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/1029660.jpg

 

I made it there within 10 minutes and knocked.

 

"Coming!" I heard Hoya say inside.

 

The door opened and he was smiling widely, "Seo Mi-ah! Come in, let's play!" Hoya said happily.

 

I walked inside, and Hoya was telling the truth, their dorm was actually clean. Like really, you would think boys would be messy but yesterday they did a full out cleaning. According to Hoya.

 

"What did you want to do?" I asked him.

 

"Umm... Want to watch a movie? Then when the sun gets lower we can go dance on the rooftop." Hoya suggested.

 

"Sure, what movie?" I sat down, looking for the collection.

 

"Umm.. I have some on my iPad. Hold on.." Hoya went into his room and came back.

Of course the iPad had a purple case.

 

"I have Transformers 1 and 2, Step Up 1 and 2, and Dirty Dancing." Hoya listed.

 

"Okay, let's watch... Transformers 1 and Step Up 2. I like those two." Seo Mi said.

 

Hoya plugged in his earphones and handed the right one to Seo Mi, "Here." He said as he moved closer to her on the couch and put the left earphone in his own ear.

 

The electricity between their skin shocking each other, but neither of them bothered to move away. They watched the whole movie Transformers movie earnestly.

 

They finished watching Transformers and moved on to Step Up 2.

 

"She's good." Hoya said.

 

"But her brother, Channing Tatum, is better." Seo Mi countered.

 

Hoya chuckled, but nodded in agreement.

 

The two of them continued to point out various things throughout the rest of the dance movie, like how Andy and her old crew were good.

 

Or how the new crew Andie formed at the school at first but they got better.

 

Or that professor who had a stick up his . Or Sophie snitching on Andie, but Andie doesn't give up anyone else.

 

Both of them remained silent during the final dance and watched in awe as Andie's crew danced in the rain.

 

 

 

The movie ended and they both looked at each other, "Do you want to try copy them?" they both asked at the same time.

 

 

They laughed and nodded at each other, Hoya led Seo Mi to the rooftop of the apartment building. The actual building was short so they could see taller buildings tower over them.

 

"So how was it like?" Seo Mi asked.

 

The both of them gave it a couple of tries to imitate the dance and they got it within the hour.

 

"Ready to try together?" Hoya asked.

 

Seo Mi and they followed the dance accordingly.

 

And which point it had begun to rain. And it rained hard.

 

But they were too immersed in copying the dance exactly to care.

 

In fact, with the rain, it would make it even more accurate.

 

After 3 times of copying the routine, they grinned at each other.

 

"Time to go back inside, our managers will throw a fit if we get sick." Hoya said.

 

Seo Mi nodded as they went back down into the apartment.

 

"I can lend you some clothes, so you could shower her and get warm. Then, go back to your dorm when the rain lets up." Hoya offered.

 

"I think I'll do that." Seo Mi nodded, as she looked out the window and the sky grew even darker.

 

Hoya went to his room and come back out with one of his shirts, then he went to Sungjong's drawer to find shorts that might actually fit. He handed the outfit to Seo Mi and she went to be bathroom.

 

She took a quick shower and dried off her hair as much as possible. She came out wearing the clothes, it was still a bit big on her, but at least the shorts fit.

 

"Do you want Jungryul Hyung to give you a ride? Infinite might be back soon." Hoya asked, as he handed Seo Mi a blanket to cover herself while she sat on the couch.

 

"It's okay. I think Jiyoung unni is almost done too. I'll just wait for her to text me." Seo Mi said, trying to keep warm so she wouldn't get sick.

 

Hoya left the room to go change himself and then a comfortable silence fell upon them. The even sound of each other's breathing helped lull the both of them to sleep.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

"Yah!! What are you doing!!" Sungkyu yelled interrupting their nap.

 

Hoya and Seo Mi rubbed their eyes sleepily, "Huh?"

 

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" Sungkyu demanded.

 

"Umm.. 4pm???" Hoya asked, still half asleep.

 

"It's almost 8pm!! No wonder Jiyoung noona was calling Jungryul Hyung so much." Sungkyu said offhandedly.

 

"8pm?!?! I'm so dead. So dead. Seriously dead." Seo Mi panicked.

 

"Just don't worry about it. Jungryul Hyung came with us and saw you here so he called Jiyoung noona already. We were to wake you up and she is coming to get you within 10 minutes." Dongwoo said calmly.

 

"Okay. I will, just, figure something out. I will probably get punished." Seo Mi said standing up, to go wait for Jiyoung.

 

"I'll wait with you." Hoya stood up too and walked Seo Mi outside.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

"Today was fun." Hoya said quietly.

 

"I agree even though we got in trouble." Seo Mi laughed. Ji Young pulled up and Seo Mi waved goodbye to Hoya, "Next time then, Hoya sunbae?" she asked.

 

"Oppa, call me oppa. And of course Seo Mi-ah." Hoya smiled and waved goodbye, watching the van drive away.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

"You're not in trouble." Jiyoung unni said.

 

"Really?" Seo Mi asked in disbelief.

 

"Yup, just next time. Tell someone where you are." Jiyoung chided.

 

"Arasseo."

 

Author's Note:

Okay~ Update~ <3

and.. I have a note to leave after this. >~<