Fifth Day in Jeju

Limitless

 

“What about the divas?” Jaeyeon asked.

“The divas can work themselves out. It’s Seo Mi and Hoya that poses problems.” Ri Ah answered.

“Okay, so what shall we do today?” Jaeyeon said.

“Beach?” Ri Ah suggested.

“Again?”

“Well, we could play volleyball or go swimming this time.” Ri Ah said.

“True, okay, beach it is.” Jaeyeon agreed.

~ ∞ ~

“Swimming!!” The kids cheered as they stripped and ran for the water.

“Do you want to swim right now?” Dongwoo said excitedly, he wanted to join them but only if Jaeyeon was coming along.

“Sure. Let’s go.” Jaeyeon threw her big t-shirt off and held his hand to follow after him.

All but two had already entered the water and a splash war of boys vs girls had started.

“Do you want to swim yet?” Myungsoo asked Ri Ah.

“I want to see how this plays out.” She pointed at Aya Mi and Sungjong moving stealthily away from the splash war.

“I am not sure I feel good about this.” He said.

“It’s Sungjong, and yesterday you saw them kiss and she gave him a .” Ri Ah pointed out.

“But that was under the pretense of getting choding couple together.” Myungsoo argued.

“You still witnessed it. Besides, I think Sungjong is good for her. They’re the only ones that can handle each other’s shopping abilities.” Ri Ah said.

Myungsoo sighed, “I guess that’s true.”

She pecked his lips, “I know you just got your baby sister back. But you’re just letting her grow up as well.”

~ ∞ ~

“Splashing gets tiring.” Sungjong whined.

“I know! My arms are so tired.” Aya Mi complained.

“What do you want to do now?” Sungjong asked her.

“Relax.” Aya Mi moved towards the rocks on the side and pulled herself up to rest on it. The rocks were high enough that when the tide came in, they were still above water, so she laid down.

Sungjong did the same as he got half his body on the rock before he pulled his body all the way up.

“What did you think of the dare?” Aya Mi asked him.

“What do you mean?” He asked back.

“Like it? Didn’t like it? Weird? Strange? Awkward? Good?” She threw at him.

“Umm.. I liked it. It was good. But I did have a problem with it though.” Sungjong said.

“What problem was that?” Aya Mi turned to look at him.

He sat up and she followed. “I don’t like that we kissed before we got together.” He said.

“Then hurry up and ask me, so we can get over this.” She replied.

“Don’t you want me to ask you all nice and romantically though?” He raised his eyebrow at her.

“The diva side of me says yes, but the needy side of me says no. Imagine how long I’m going to have to go for if you won’t kiss me again.” Aya Mi answered.

Sungjong smiled, he pecked her lips before speaking, “Kim Aya Mi, would you like to be my girlfriend?” He asked.

Aya Mi leaned in and pecked his lips back, “Yes. Though I just realized that we need approval from Myungsoo.” She said.

“I am pretty sure I have it already.” Sungjong gestured at the shore where Ri Ah and Myungsoo were climbing into the water.

Myungsoo was watching the two of them and even with the distance, Sungjong could feel the waves from his stare rolling off him.

“Ri Ah noona helped me.” Sungjong said.

“Really?” Aya asked.

“Yup. Because if she didn’t, then Myungsoo would be screaming and shouting from the shore right now.” Sungjong said.

“Well, we can kiss later then. I don’t want Myungsoo oppa to be uncomfortable.” Aya Mi climbed back into the water and waited.

“Let’s go back to the others.”

Sungjong smiled and climbed back in as well as they raced to reach the others first.

~ ∞ ~

“Only Seo Mi and Hoya left.” Ri Ah told Myungsoo.

“We know how Hoya feels.” He replied.
“I know but my childish second leader is very oblivious I think.” She said.

“Which only means they require Cupid’s assistance.” Myungsoo said with a smirk.

“What did you have in mind?”

 

Author's Note:
SOOO :) I just thought that I should let all of you know.
This is ending at chapter 132.. :) It's all planned :) I just have to write...
Anyway, I already know how I'm getting rid of Woori... A Pink is another issue.... >.>
but yeah.. ENJOY ^^V