Limitless Limbo

Limitless

 

“What’s your schedule today?” Woohyun asked Chan Ah as he caught walking in the hallway, holding a piece of paper.

 

“We’re doing this YouTube video thing where we show the Eternities our true personalities and talents. I’m up first.” Chan Ah explained, looking over her paper again.

 

“So why do you need to the paper?” Woohyun asked, raising an eyebrow at her. “Isn’t a bit like ad lib?”

 

“True, but I am using the paper to remember how long I have. They only want us to have 7 minutes each. So now I know what I need.” Chan Ah said.

 

“Oh I see I see. What do you plan to do?” Woohyun asked her.

 

“Well I was planning on speaking some French, English, and Korean. Then play some violin and then show a video of me winning at the limbo.” She said.

 

“Can I stay for that?” Woohyun asked her.

 

“No. You can’t. I don’t want you to.” Chan Ah objected.

 

“Chan Ah. Your hands are shaking already. Just let me stay and watch.” Woohyun insisted.

 

“Just for a little while.” Chan Ah acquiesced as Woohyun got her hands to stop shaking just by holding them in his steady ones.

 

“How do you not get nervous with this?” She asked him.

 

“You get used to it. But also, you build like this side of you that isn’t scared of the cameras and then you learn to be yourself.” He said.

 

“Okay. I need to learn how to do this.” She said.

 

“We’re ready for you.” The tech from the sound booth said. That boy did everything, he was now recording for Chan Ah so she could speak smoothly since the other girls had schedules.

 

“Ahnyeonghaseyo, Chan Ah imnida. Eternities are you ready to find out more about Limitless?” She asked to the camera.

 

“We will be having a small miniseries on our YouTube channel and guess who’s the first to reveal her secrets? That would be me!!” Chan Ah said happily.

 

“Well, I guess first off would be that I speak English, Korean, and French. So if you would like to hear it, then stay tuned!” She said and bowed before looking at the camera again.

 

“Hello, everyone! My name is Chan Ah! I am the dancer of Limitless and I rap with Baby J.” She spoke in English.

 

Woohyun watched as her voice got sweeter and cuter when she spoke in English. “Wahhh!! Chan Ah is so cute!” Woohyun said loudly, as the camera turned to him. “Support Limitless, okay, guys?” He said.

 

“Woohyun sunbae, we love your Inspirits! Eternities want to learn more about Limitless though.” Chan Ah said playfully pushing Woohyun out of the frame.

 

“Bonjour,soutenez Limitless et jouissez ce film du membre de Limitless, Chan Ah s'il vous plaît!” She said, as the camera stopped recording.

 

 

The tech boy moved over the computer to put together the video, and Woohyun watched as Chan Ah played limbo at a party and she won at only the halfway point, but everyone encouraged to go lower.

 

The pole was moved to the point where Chan Ah’s back was parallel to the ground and she had to bend her knees all the way just to get underneath it.

 

After that she fell down, but everyone still cheered her on.

 

“We have to record my ending right?” She asked the guy.

 

“Yes. Are you ready?” The boy asked her.

 

“Let’s finish this. I have practice soon.” Chan Ah said.

 

The boy turned the camera and pressed record.

 

“Hello, everyone. What did you think of my limbo? It was good right? Well, this is the end of my first episode of Limitless Limbo.” Chan Ah laughed, “Have fun learning more about us, okay? Ahnyeong!” She said sweetly and the camera cut.

 

“Okay, I’ll shall get it together and put up in 30 minutes.” The tech boy said.

 

“Thank you. I have practice to go to.” Chan Ah said, moving towards the door.

 

Woohyun followed her out and caught her wrist, “That was amazing!” He said.

 

“Thanks for being there Woohyun sunbae.” Chan Ah told him.

 

“Of course, anything for my favorite hoobae. Now, get to practice! And stop keeping good secrets from me!” He pushed her gently towards the practice room, 

 

“But that’s the fun!” She called back to him before escaping to the door.

 

Author's Note:

Some sweet Woohyun x Chan Ah.

But their love/hate will be back! :) hehe <3

Woot~ <3 I need to update this faster. T.T