Vocal Practice, Lupin and Japanese Class?

Limitless

 

Ji Young dropped off Ae Young earlier at the recording studio, it was soundproof and she could hear her playbacks. Ae Young was left with one of the sound techs.

 

“Ready?” The tech asked.

 

Ae Young nodded her head.

 

~If I go, if I go closer to you

I wonder what you may think, I can’t drum up the courage

If you go, if you go away from me

It is scary to figure out how to let you go~

 

On the opposite side of the building, Sunggyu was roaming around. They gave him two hours for vocal practice since they didn’t have any schedule today.

 

He was looking for one of the techs so he could try hear his playbacks for his first solo song.

 

~Perhaps, the reason I only look at you, like a fool,

Is for fear that you may turn your face away, and

You and I may drift further apart~

 

Sunggyu heard someone singing these words, but it couldn’t tell who it was. But her voice was perfect. He knew it had to be one of the Limitless girls. He just didn’t know which one.

 

But he knew one thing, he had fallen for her beautiful voice.

 

He walked around the hallway some more trying to find the source. 

 

And there she was, the cute maknae, Ae Young, listening to her playback on the speakers.

 

Sunggyu knocked on the door, and they both turned to the window. When they saw it was Sunggyu, they gestured for him to come in.

“I’m sorry, I dont mean to interrupt, but is that you? On the playback, Ae Young-ah?” Sunggyu asked, walking to sit next to the both of them.

 

“Ahh... Yehh.. It’s me..” Ae Young looked away, blushing.

 

“Your voice is amazing.” Sunggyu said softly, smiling at her.

 

“Thank you, Sunggyu sunbae.” Ae Young said quietly, her hands playing with the hem of her shirt.

 

“She’s great!” The tech interrupted. “Ji Young noona said that they might try get her on Immortal Song.”

 

“Really? That’s great!” Sunggyu said happily. “I’m sure you’ll do great!” He gave Ae Young’s shoulder a squeeze and gave her an eye smile.

 

“Thank you, sunbae. But it’s just practice for now. But Ji Young unni also said that maybe I’ll get a solo song too, maybe even in English.” Ae Young told him happily.

 

“That’s amazing, you girls might end up more popular than us!” Sunggyu teased.

 

“No way. You debuted way before us. We just have to catch up.” Ae Young brushed off the thought.

 

“Well, I have to do vocal practice too. I’ll be in the next room. See you later, dongsaeng!” Sunggyu waved as he left the room. Ae Young watched him leave.

 

“He’s really cool, isn’t he?” The tech said, bringing her back to earth.

 

“He’s a nice sunbae. I’m glad that Infinite is kind enough to help us.” Ae Young nodded in agreement as they went back to listening to her playback.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

Ae Young entered the practice room last as everyone else warmed up a bit.

 

“Maknae!” Ri Ah said happily, hugging the girl. “Let’s practice, arasseo?”

 

“Neh!” Ae Young said, putting her stuff down.

 

“Okay, new song, new dance. So it goes 8 count. And follow along.” The choreographer said.

 

~Don’t be afraid, I can hear your heart beating, shh

Just stand behind and watch me

Burning, it begins, and finally, game set

Be flexible, as usual it’s mine~

 

~ ∞ ~

 

“Okay, so time to learn your introduction lines.” The teacher said. “Since we already learned greetings, just replace the greeting with the proper time of day when you will be there.” She handed out pieces of paper.

 

“Konnichiwa, Watashi wa rimittoresu no ri-da- to bijuaru, A desu.”

 

“Konnichiwa, watashi wa rimittoresu no mein dansa-, Chan Ah desu.”

 

“Konnichiwa, watashi wa rimittoresu no aegyo suta-,Mimi desu.”

 

“Konnichiwa, watashi wa rimittoresu no kodomo no ri-da-, Seo Mi desu.”

 

The girls read aloud.

 

“Happy with them?” The teacher asked.

 

“They’re perfect.” Ri Ah said.

 

“Good, now moving on...”

 

“Sumimasen, sensei.” Several of the Infinite boys barged through the door.

 

“Sunbae deul, what are you doing here?” Ri Ah asked.

 

“Crashing your japanese class. For fun.” Myungsoo answered, sitting in between Ri Ah and Aya Mi.

 

“Plus we were bored and we wanted to know what your japanese introductions would be.” Woohyun winked at Chan Ah who rolled her eyes.

 

“Well, you should be quiet and let them say it then.” The teacher said sarcastically.

 

“I don’t want to say it again, leave them as a surprise.” Seo Mi stated.

 

“Aww... You don’t want to tell us?” Hoya teased.

 

“Nope, now, either stay quiet so we can study or help.” Ri Ah said, effectively ending the conversation.

 

The 4 boys sat down between the girls and kept quiet so the teacher could teach.

 

Author's Note:

woo~~ update<3

hehe :3 been on a writing high~
mostly because i have two new ideas i want to start.

but i have to finish Kevin and AJ first. so i might not rotate

until those are spammed into oblivion. XD

yeahh.. plus i've been toying with this Forbidden Love idea~
which someone already asked me if i plan to write.. so yeahh~~

we shall see!! <3

       

my life is complete, sunggyu in a wife beater. *_*