Meeting Two New Members

Limitless

 

“Practice with the trainees, but you will be brought to your dorm together later, okay?” their new manager told the three girls.

 

“Neh, unni.” The three girls said in unison.

 

“Also, tonight you will be meeting two new members. They just flew out form America, so I expect you Chan Ah to greet them properly. Understood?”

 

“Yes, unni. I’ll greet them properly.” Chan Ah said.

 

“Good, now go to practice. And remember, keep a secret.” Their manager winked at them and left.

 

The three girls started to squeal again. “Two new members!!” Asami bounced up and down in excitement.

 

“I wonder what they will be like.” Chan Ah said.

 

“Only two girls left then we have to practice and DEBUT!!” Seo Mi joined in the excitement once more.

 

After a few minutes of getting the excitement out, they calmed down and went back to practice.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

“Now, we have to look for the signs with our names.” Aya Mi said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, look right there!” Ae Young pointed at two men in suits that we holding up the signs.

 

“Ahnyeonghaseyo. Are you Kim Aya Mi and Woo Ae Young?” One of the men asked.

 

“Yes we are. We met on the plane.” Aya Mi said proudly.

 

“Great, we will you back to the dorm where you will meet three other members.” The other man took their bags and led the way to the car.

 

“There’s already 3 members?” Aya Mi asked.

 

“Yes, there are. No leader yet though. Woollim sajangnim has chosen to wait for all of you girls to come together before he picks one.” The one walking behind the girls explained.

 

“Oh, makes sense.” Aya Mi.

 

“AHHHH!!! L oppa, saranghaeyo~~” A fan girl squealed nearby.

 

“Inspirits, nado saranghae.” Someone said.

 

I recognize that voice. He’s the blurry faced boy in my dreams. But where was the voice coming from? Aya thought as she looked around.

 

But there were too many people for her to be able to tell who the voice belonged to.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

“WELCOME TO THE DORM!! AND YOUR NEW HOME!!” The three girls cheered as Aya Mi and Ae Young walked inside.

 

“Thank you so much! My name is Aya Mi. And this is Ae Young.” The older girl introduced.

 

“I am Seo Mi. On my left is Chan Ah. And on my right is Asami.” Seo Mi said.

 

“Let’s get along well! And let’s LEARN MORE ABOUT EACH OTHER!!” Asami squealed.

 

The five girls all worked together to help Aya Mi and Ae Young get settled in and have an all-night sleepover.

 
Author's Note:
Well, here is the airport thing~ :D
Aya I hope you like how I did that^ ;D
Anyway. Next up will be me i think.. o_O
LOL. just because I don't want to be last. XD
 
OH. BTW.
Who wants their character to play football?
(I'm hoping Chan Ah and Seo Mi but whoever else is fine too)
I got an idea from She's Back mv. so yeah~ :D