Truth or Dare on Jeju Island

Limitless

 

It soon grew dark after playing football and everyone settled down as Ri Ah laid down a blanket for spin the bottle.

Every girl sat across from an Infinite member, Ri Ah across from Myungsoo, Jaeyeon and Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Asami etc.

To the unsuspecting choding couple, everyone had planned it this way, so that they would try get them to confess to each other.

"Rules, you have to alternate choices, if you pick truth one turn you have to pick dare the next. Arasseo?" Ri Ah asked.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Ri Ah spun first and surprisingly, it landed on Myungsoo.

"VisuAL couple!!" Asami cheered, since Ri Ah and Myungsoo were the first official couple in the group.

"Truth or dare, unni?" Chan Ah asked, with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"Well, I don't really have anything for truth. So I guess dare." Ri Ah shrugged.

Chan Ah whispered to the person next to her, which happened to be Hoya. Hoya nodded, agreeing to whatever she said.

"Okay, I dare you to freak up on Myungsoo for 30 seconds." Chan Ah said.

Ri Ah's jaw dropped, "Are you serious, Chan Ah?"

Myungsoo was also shocked by the dare but refused to show it.

"Yup, unni. Now, will you be a good example and show your dongsaengs how it's done?" Chan Ah chided.

Ri Ah knew when she was defeated and got up as Myungsoo also stood up.

"I'll play a song for you, unni." Chan Ah grinned.

 

~I know what you want

I can feel that even if you don’t say so

I can see that

I could never feel it

From anyone else

To the end of this night

Get it, get it, get it, get it on

Get it, get it, get it, get it on

Get it, get it, get it, get it on

Get it, get it from me, don’t stop

Get it, get it~

 

Ri Ah grinded up and down Myungsoo as he stood there. Chan Ah counted the thirty seconds out loud.

"I love you, you know that right?" Myungsoo whispered in Ri Ah's ear and she nodded.

Once the thirty seconds were up, Ri Ah whispered back, "I love you too." she pecked his lips and went to sit back down.

"I'll get you back Chan Ah." Ri Ah warned.

"Can't wait to see you try." Chan Ah teased back.

Next to spin was Hoya, and it landed on Seo Mi.

"Truth or dare, Hoya Hyung?" Myungsoo asked.

"Hmm... Dare." he answered.

The boys looked at each other devilishly, since the SeoYa couple wasn't official yet.

"I dare you to do the dance for the chorus of Paradise, while telling Seo Mi how much you love her and what you love about her." Myungsoo smirked at Hoya.

If Hoya was shocked, he didn't show it. "Okay." He stood up and let everyone watch him.

"Saranghae Seo Mi, neomu yeppeo, very smart, good dancer, raps well, and one of a kind." Hoya said between breaths while dancing.

Seo Mi's face immediately flushed red when she watched him and his pelvic s.

"Great, Chan Ah. Your spin." Ri Ah smiled knowingly.

And sure enough, it landed on Woohyun.

"Dare me, unni. Give it your best shot!" Chan Ah taunted.

"Of course, dongsaeng." Ri Ah shared a look with Myungsoo then continued, "I'll even give you two choices, because I'm so kind." Ri Ah smiled.

"What are they?" Chan Ah asked, thinking they would never top hers.

"Either give Woohyun a for a whole song or give him a dark hickey the size of a golf ball." Ri Ah grinned, with a glint in her eye.

"Wow, unni. You're good. We should play together more often." Chan Ah said, surprised.

"Nah, if we play this again, I'd rather play strip poker." Ri Ah brushed it off. "So what's your choice?" 

"I pick the hickey. Because for all I know you'll pick the longest song in the world and I'll be dancing for forever, while with the hickey I pick how long I'm in contact with him." Chan Ah explained.

"Okay, go ahead. Fulfill your dare for your dongsaengs." Ri Ah taunted.

Chan Ah stood up and went over to Woohyun who held his arms out so she could sit on his lap.

Chan Ah crawled into a comfortable position and nuzzled his neck, brushing her lips gently over it.

She picked a random spot, which happened to be one of his spots, and started to bite and the skin.

Woohyun had to bite his lip to hold back the groans from the feeling in his pants and her lips on his neck.

Chan Ah continued to until the hickey was golf ball sized, she the skin and blew on it, before revealing it to everyone.

"There, happy unni?" Chan Ah asked.

"Very much so. Now, time for Sunggyu's spin." Ri Ah gestured for Chan Ah to go back to her seat and she did.

Sunggyu spun and it landed on Ae Young.

"Truth or dare, Hyung?" Hoya asked.

"I'm not tainting their maknae so truth." Sunggyu said.

"Aww.. Hyung. No fun." Hoya complained.

"This works out fine, Hoya oppa." Ri Ah smiled at her best friend. "Sunggyu oppa, what are your feelings about Ae Young? Remember that if you lie, there's a consequence." Ri Ah smirked, knowing his secret.

"Really, Ri Ah.. Wow.. Okay then," Sunggyu said sarcastically, "In simple words, I love Ae Young, and we've been together for one week now." Sunggyu admitted.

"Yes! I win!" Ri Ah cheered. "Pay up, Dongwoo!" she held her hand out.

Dongwoo fished out 20,000 won from his pocket and handed it to her.

"What is that about?" Sunggyu demanded.

"Nothing. Dongwoo said I wouldn't be able to get you to admit that during truth or dare. But I did, so I win the bet." Ri Ah shrugged it off, "Okay, here, Aya Mi." Ri Ah gave the younger girl the bottle.

Aya Mi spun and it landed on Sungjong.

"I pick dare." Aya Mi said. It was already settled before that this would be a rather intimate dare, to try force Sungyeol to pick truth.

"Hmm.. What should we do?" Ri Ah gave Chan Ah a look.

"Let's make them make out!" Chan Ah cheered. "Aya Mi and Sungjong have to lock lips for at least 3 minutes." She suggested.

"Or, we could make Aya give Sungjong a for two minutes and then make out for a minute." Ri Ah said, combining dares.

"I pick Ri Ah unni's!" Aya Mi said, standing up and moving to Sungjong.

Ri Ah put on a song.

~Dr. Dr. feel good, come make me feel real good

ttak ttak haetdeon maeumi

jogeumsshik pulli ne

Dr. Dr. feel good, come make me feel real good

dabdab haetdeon gaseumi

eoneusae pyeon anhae

I wanna feel real good, I need to feel real good

I wanna feel real good, cuz I been really bad bad

I wanna feel real good, I need to feel real good

I wanna feel real good, cuz I been really bad bad

Dr. Dr. ijen saenggakeul meomchwo~

After Aya finished her dance, she sat in Sungjong's lap. And kissed his lips. They had already agreed to all of this earlier.

It didn't need to be a full on make out session, as long as Sungyeol thought it was.

So their lips connected and Aya pushed Sungjong back a little to fake it, then they rocked back and forth and Sungjong's hands ran up and down her back.

"Okay, a minute's up." Ri Ah called time.

"You're a pretty good kisser." Sungjong whispered in Aya's ear.

Aya giggled, "You're not so bad yourself." she said and moved back to her spot.

"Here, Sungyeol oppa. Spin the bottle." Aya Mi smiled, handing it to him.

Everyone saw Sungyeol gulp, before he took it. After he let go of the bottle, "Guys! OH MY GOD! Look! A shooting star!" Seo Mi and Aya Mi screamed, pointing at the sky.

"Where?" Everyone looked to follow along, while Ri Ah made sure the bottle landed on Asami.

"Awww.. You guys missed it!" Seo Mi and Aya Mi pouted, turning back to the bottle.

"Oh, you guys, it landed on Asami!" Seo Mi pointed.

"So what will it be, Sungyeol hyung?" Sungjong asked, "Truth or Dare?"

Sungyeol let out a sigh, "I'm not picking dare, so truth."

"Okay, please tell Asami everything that you think of her and what you want." Myungsoo said, knowing his best friend.

Sungyeol's widened in shock at the request but he slowly nodded his head in response.

"Asami, you're amazing. And cute, and pretty, and a princess. And wonderful. And smart. And everything I want in a girlfriend..." Sungyeol started, causing Asami to blush, "And I really would want you to be my girlfriend, if that's okay with you, and I love you," Sungyeol finished.

"Omo!" Asami clasped a hand over , in disbelief. "Seriously, Sungyeol oppa?" she asked.

Sungyeol nodded, "Yes, seriously."

"Then, yes, of course! I always thought you liked Aya, that's why I never brought it up. And always said you were my good sunbae." Asami admitted, twiddling her thumbs.

"No, Aya was helping me figure out how to confess to you..." Sungyeol said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Asami walked around to give Sungyeol a hug, "Yes, I'm the choding's girlfriend, and we are the choding couple together." Asami said, smiling at Sungyeol.

"Woooo!!!!! Mission Success!!!!" Everyone else erupted in cheers.

"Wait, what?" Sungyeol and Asami asked, confused.

"God, you chodings are so dense. This was all PLANNED!! For us to get you two to get together!" Myungsoo said teasingly.

"It was the 2Ah sisters' idea. Great, right?" Woohyun said, putting an arm around Chan Ah.

"We figured neither of you would confess without force, so we made this happen. The football thing was to ensure whoever won would get what they wanted." Chan Ah explained.

"And, since we know that you would rather Sungyeol confess to you, I made a deal with Myungsoo to let the girls win football, so this could happen." Ri Ah added.

"We were told to distract you two."

"So that it would for sure be to Asami." Aya and Seo Mi cut in.

"But, now Choding Couple is born!! Woo!!!" Everyone cheered again, and high fived each other.

"I can't believe we never saw that coming." Sungyeol muttered, pulling Asami into his lap.

"I know, but at least we're together now right?" She said happily.

"Yes, very true." Sungyeol tilted her chin to face him and he planted a kiss on her soft lips.

"Oi! Just cuz we got you together doesn't mean we approve of PDA! She's my second youngest member, you know!" Ri Ah scolded.

"Neh, unni...." Asami blushed, looking away.

"I'm just kidding, dongsaengie. But no sharing beds on purpose." Ri Ah said, as they cleaned up to go to sleep.

Jaeyeon and Dongwoo silently gave each other a fist pump, happy that the Queens of Dares forgot that they didn't do their turn.

 

Author's Note:
So this is really long.. hehehe :3
But yeah :) CHODING COUPLE :) MHMM :3
Now it's only Love/Hate Chan Ah x Woohyun.
Seo Mi x Hoya.. And.. Aya Mi x Sungjong LEFT.