Other Schedules

Limitless

 

Jaeyeon and Chan Ah were the next pair to be dropped off, seeing as how they were on the same show.

 

“Have fun! Don’t injure yourselves! You still have practice tonight!” Jiyoung unni called after them as both girls hopped out of the car eagerly.

 

“Ready?” Chan Ah asked her fellow partner-in-crime.

 

“Always.” Jaeyeon answered as they approached the set of their Dream Team episode.

 

“Welcome, Baby J and Chan Ah!” The MC greeted them.

 

Both girls bowed politely while checking out the competition out of the corner of their eyes, before turning to each other, wicked smiles on their faces.

 

“Oh, I know those looks.” The MC tutted them, “Don’t underestimate anyone.” He said.

 

“I don’t mean to be rude but you shouldn't underestimate us either.” Jaeyeon said.

 

“I knew we made an excellent decision in you guys.” The PD said, coming over.

 

“Let’s get to it.” Chan Ah smiled at them.

 

This was definitely going to be fun.

 

“Hey, check them out.” Jaeyeon heard someone whisper around her. Sneaking a peek at who it was, she recognized both of them. One of them in particular was very familiar, Lee Junho of 2PM, was there.

 

“Yeah, I know. This will be fun.” Junho grinned as he hit the blonde boy next to him.

 

Jaeyeon side glanced Chan Ah who also overheard the boys’ words.

 

“Mir of MBLAQ is checking you out.” Chan Ah whispered to Jae.

 

“Yeah well Junho of 2PM is doing the same to you.” Jae whispered back.

 

“Lovely.” They said together, before stretching.

 

“Today, you will be doing the 100 meter run and the high jump.” The MC said. “Pick who you want to do what.”

 

That was a no-brainer.

 

“I’m running.” Jae said.

 

“And I’m jumping.” Chan Ah replied.

 

“This was easy.” Jaeyeon looked around. It was somewhat a co-ed competition but girls still had their own records separate from boys.

 

“Breaking those current records will be a cinch.” Chan Ah said.

 

The MC got everyone ready as Jaeyeon lined up next to Mir on the line. He smiled at her while making playful bunny ears.

 

He would regret underestimating her. The signal to go went off and despite there being mostly boys that she was against, Jaeyeon managed to get in third place, ahead of Mir, no less.

 

“You’re really fast.” Mir panted next to her.

 

“You underestimated me.” Jae shrugged as she took a walk to cool down.

 

They moved towards the other side where the blocks were set up for the jumpers and chairs for the runners to cheer on their partners.

 

Chan Ah winked at Jae as they smirked at each other.

 

Chan Ah easily soared over everyone and jumped over the highest level of blocks that anyone could before she won.

 

Even Junho had to admit that he had underestimated her.

 

“You’re quite something, aren’t you?” He said teasingly.

 

“You’ll have to wait and see, don’t you think?” Chan Ah replied before walking over to Jaeyeon, giving a high five.

 

Surely, they would make an impression now.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

“Unni, does Ri Ah unni not have schedule today?” Asami asked Jiyoung, Ri Ah was the only one not in the van.

 

“Ri Ah doesn’t have schedules but she will when you guys have a day off.” Jiyoung answered.

 

“Oh, really? Okay then.” Asami said quietly.

 

They pulled up to the Mnet building as Jiyoung dropped off the last girls.

 

“You have practice tonight. So don’t forget.” She said, before driving away.

 

“Aya Mi!!” Kevin called out happily.

 

“Kevin sunbae!” Aya Mi said, waving.

 

“You two are the new MCs I heard.” He said.

 

“Yup, that’s us.” She answered.

 

“Great, let’s work together then.” Kevin said leading the way into the studio.

 

Leeteuk of Super Junior was waiting inside for them.

 

“Hello, we heard that you two would be MCing and Eunhyuk asked me to help his wife’s group members. So Leeteuk is at your service.” He bowed dramatically.

 

“Thank you so much.” Aya Mi and Asami bowed together.

 

“We still have much to learn.” Asami said.

 

“And we will teach you.” Leeteuk said.

 

That night on the show, Kevin was on to help carry both of the girls since they were new.

 

But Aya Mi didn’t need that much help, in fact the both of them were overly playful as MCs.

 

But his girlfriend was behind stage and they were all good friends already and Kevin wasn’t “steal-able” to begin with.

 

“That was great, both of you!” Kevin kindly praised.

 

“Thank you. Of course, we had much help from you and Leeteuk sunbae.” Asami said.

 

“You don’t even need that much help, Aya Mi, you’re a natural.” Kevin praised her solely.

 

Aya Mi smiled at him, “Thank you, Kevin sunbae.”

 

“We have to get to practice.” Asami said as she checked the clock.

 

They had 10 minutes to get back outside where Jiyoung unni would be waiting for them.

 

“I shall see you both soon!” Kevin called to them before going to wrap his arm around his girlfriend.

 

Author's Note:

another update!! ^^V

And one more :)

So now I reached my goal for the night :)

Had to spam the infinite songs ;D

OOH ONE MORE THING. Apprently Justin Bieber caused and stampede with a free concert.

-____-" I would rather stampede for K-Pop artists.