Dance Practice With Kenyan

Limitless

 

"Are you coming, Jae?" Ri Ah asked her.

 

"No, I want to practice a little bit more." Jaeyeon answered.

 

"Okay, just call manager to come get you after." Ri Ah smiled and closed the practice room door.

 

Jaeyeon took a deep breath, she wasn't confident over this dance. It wasn't something that came easily to her like other ones.

 

She the stereo once more and did the routine, watching herself in the mirror.

 

Little did she know, someone was watching her. In fact that person watched the girls practice, so he knew the count for it. And Jae, was a second off.

 

After bumping into Ri Ah outside, he walked into the room, surprising Jaeyeon.

 

"Dongwoo sunbae, what are you doing here?" Jaeyeon stops dancing and asks.

 

"Yah, it's Oppa. Dongwoo oppa. And watching your practice. Ri Ah is a kinder leader than Sunggyu hyung, you know?" Dongwoo commented.

 

"Ehh?? Well.. We just started together. But I can't do this dance right.. And she refuses to scold me in front of everyone. So I'm trying to practice it properly on my own." Jaeyeon explained.

 

"Oh, well its nothing too bad. Your count is just off." Dongwoo says.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Try do it again, and I'll count for you." Dongwoo suggests.

 

Jaeyeon puts the stereo at a lower volume and dances again.

 

"1, 2, 3, 4. 1, 2, 3, 4." Dongwoo counts and shows Jaeyeon her mistakes.

 

After correcting them, he offers to teach her his routine with Hoya for U Ain't Him to make her feel better.

 

Not knowing how much time has passed, Jaeyeon finally checked her phone. It was late, almost 10pm. The managers don't enjoy being woken up that much, so she had to go back to the dorm soon. Dongwoo offered to Jaeyeon there so she could practice some more, but she shook her head.

 

"Ri Ah unni might need me." she said.

 

"What do you mean?" Dongwoo asks, confused.

 

"Let's just say, L sunbae, Woori, and Ri Ah unni are having a bad fight.. Because of L sunbae." After that Dongwoo shut his lips but decided to ask someone who would know what she meant.

 

"Then, let me at least wait with you until your manager comes to get you." Dongwoo offered.

 

"Thank you." Jaeyeon said, gathering up her stuff. She called her manager saying she was ready and they were waiting outside the dorm. They would be at the practice studio in 15 minutes.

 

Dongwoo and Jaeyeon left the room together to wait outside.

 

"So, are you nervous? This is only your guys' second album. Even though your first one did do really well." Dongwoo asked.

 

"A little bit nervous. Still not used to the idol life I guess. Still get butterflies and stuff." Jaeyeon shrugged. "But I know that I'm not alone. Ri Ah unni and all the others will be in stage with me and we will be okay." she said.

 

"You know I wanted to know about that. You guys were trainees as a group for only what? A month? How are you guys so close? It took us a while to get that close." Dongwoo wondered.

 

Jaeyeon laughed a little, "I think it's a girl thing, Dongwoo oppa. We were all nervous then Ri Ah unni stepped up and became leader. Then, on the first couple nights of dorming we had two sleepovers and just told each other everything that was important to know. And I think that's how we are so close." Jaeyeon explained.

 

At this moment, her manager drives up in a van.

 

"Thank you, Dongwoo oppa. For waiting with me and helping with the dance." Jaeyeon bowed a little.

 

"Don't worry about it. I needed a break from my own dance anyway." Dongwoo smiled. "See you tomorrow, Jaeyeon." Dongwoo waved goodbye and walked towards his own dorm.

 

"How are you, Jae?" her manager asks as she climbs into the van.

 

"Better. Not as worried." Jaeyeon says, letting a small smile show.

 

~ ∞ ~

 

Dongwoo walked back to the dorm by himself and he noticed the others are still awake including Myungsoo.

 

"Hey Sunggyu Hyung. Do you know why Ri Ah would need Jaeyeon?" Dongwoo asked innocently, not noticing Myungsoo tense up at the mention of Ri Ah's name.

 

Sunggyu noticed but still answered, "What do you mean?"

 

"Hmm.. Well, today I was helping Jaeyeon at the practice room and when it was getting late. I offered to walk her home. But she said Ri Ah would need her. Because of something with one of us." Dongwoo said, this time glancing at Myungsoo who has his head down.

 

"Oh, well. Hmm.. Ri Ah is my best friend.. So I don't know if I can tell you everything. But it's basically that someone is being stupid, and Ri Ah needs a girl best friend. And Jaeyeon is that girl." Sunggyu hinted vaguely.

 

"Oh, makes sense." Dongwoo nodded.

 

"Why, jealous? You wanted to spend more time with her?" Hoya nudged him.

 

"Yah, no!" Dongwoo denied but it doesn't stop his face from going red.

 

"Liar." Sunggyu said, "It’s okay I approve. Jaeyeon is nice and matches your innocent style. Plus she raps." Sunggyu patted Dongwoo's back and left the room to go sleep.

 

They all go to their rooms but before they sleep, Dongwoo told Myungsoo, "I know about you and Ri Ah." He took a breath "And.. Woori." Dongwoo said her name as if it's poison on his lips. "I just want you to know that I really care for Jaeyeon. And since she cares for Ri Ah a lot as well. If you hurt Ri Ah, I won't hesitate to hit you." he said.

 

"Good night, Myungsoo." Dongwoo turned off the light and went to sleep.

 

But she has Sunggyu.. She's with him.. A lot.. Myungsoo thought. Ri Ah probably doesn't even have feelings for me anyway. And she could reject me. But I know Woori likes me, even though she's an obnoxious chatterbox at times.

 

Ahhh... Whatever. I have to sleep for tomorrow.

 

Soon, the entire Infinite dorm is quiet, except for Hoya's hip hop music and a few snores here and there.

 
Author's Note:
WOOT <3
I'm having fun with this~
Listening to Infinite makes this amazing :)
I can write so much <3