Cold

Limitless

 

*ACHOOO!*

“Oh god. You got a cold, didn’t you?” Jaeyeon said as she looked at Ri Ah shivering.

“No. Of course not.” Ri Ah answered confidently as she grabbed a sweater and some drugs.

“Yeah right. Don’t you have schedule today too?” Jaeyeon said.

Ri Ah swallowed some cold syrup and nodded. “Photo shoot.”

“You should rest.” Jaeyeon told her.

“The medicine is already working. It’s fine, Jaeyeon. I’m going to my schedule.” Ri Ah said firmly before walking outside to the van.

A sleepy Myungsoo walked out, “Was that Ri Ah sneezing?” He asked.

“Yup. And she has a photo shoot today.” Jaeyeon answered.

“Aish. I’ll go catch up to her and make sure she makes it to Bouquet filming for you later.” Myungsoo said, brushing his teeth and changing to his plaid shirt quickly grabbing a hat and heading out the door.

~ ∞ ~

Ri Ah arrived at the Guess photo shoot and found a familiar face.

“Hey, Min.” She greeted the boy getting his makeup done.

“Ri Ah? You’re working with me?” Changmin asked.

“I guess so. How are you? She’s back, you know.” Ri Ah said, sitting in the next chair to get her makeup done as well.

“I heard. We all kinda know when she returns. But I heard that she tried to interfere with you and L.” Changmin grinned at her.

“How did you know that?!” Ri Ah blushed.

“I just know. Besides, your necklace is showing.” Changmin pointed and Ri Ah hid it in her shirt again.

“Ready for this?” Changmin asked.

“Always, Mr. Shim.” Ri Ah smiled as they moved to get some jeans on and to take some photos.

The two of them moved closer and took all the scandalous pictures but they were friends since Woori broke his heart a few years ago and they were comfortable together.

Myungsoo wasn’t able to get inside, since the director wanted to keep the pictures a secret, so he waited outside.

As soon as all the pictures were taken, she said goodbye to Changmin and went out the door.

“Oh, Myungsoo oppa.” She said surprised.

“How are you feeling?” He asked.

“Fine. The cold medicine helped.” She answered, taking his hand.

“So, jagiya. You have to go filming.” He smirked.

“Walk me?” Ri Ah asked.

“Of course.”

~ ∞ ~

Sunggyu woke up and found the dorm slightly empty. The Limitless maknae was still in bed though.

“Ae Young-ah. You should wake up. Would you like some breakfast?” He said, kneeling down next to her.

Ae Young answered sleepily, “Okay..”

She got up and got ready before he took her out. The both of them disguised so they could go and buy some food.

He made it to a food stall and bought something to eat.

“Ahhh!” He said, holding out food for Ae Young.

She took it cutely and smiled, “Thank you, Gyu oppa!” She said as she moved to feed him as well.

“You’re welcome, Ae Young-ah. I hope this makes up for what you had to do with Woohyun.” Sunggyu said.

“It was fine. We got to take pictures together after.” Ae Young smiled at him.

“Well, I just wanted an excuse to take you out.” Sunggyu winked.

“Excuse granted. Now, who do you think we’ll be on Bouquet with?” Ae Young asked.
“Dongwoo for sure. Other than that, none of us know.” Sunggyu answered.

“Oh. Well, I wish I could know.” Ae Young sighed.

“Don’t worry about it too much. I’m sure that if they’re going to make people do things it’s going to be your older members.” Sunggyu assured her. “So how about some ice cream and we can go back to the dorm for you to wait for the van.”

 

Author's Note:
MORE SPAMMING :) hehehe :3 I want to finish this by 4th of July :)
Enjoy ^^V