Moonsoo

Limitless

 

"Girls, time for practice." Jiyoung unni told them.

 

"Ye, unni." The seven girls stood up in their practice room as Jiyoung unni the music and left.

 

They were practicing Lupin when the Infinite boys came in to watch. Ri Ah shared a look with all of her girls and they decided to show their sunbaes just how great they were.

 

They went through their whole routine perfectly and turned to Infinite.

 

"We work just as hard as you do, sunbae deul." Ri Ah smirked at them. "To what do we owe this pleasure?"

 

"We have a break right now and we decided to come visit you all. Plus Myungsoo had something to ask." Sungkyu answered.

 

Myungsoo glared at his Hyung then cleared his throat, "Since we have a break.. I have time.." he hesitated.

 

Ri Ah noticed this, and remembered what he could mean. "Aya Mi, you have one hour. The rest of us can do vocal practice while we wait for you." She gently pushed the younger girl towards her older brother.

 

"One hour, not more than that." She warned Myungsoo.

 

He looked over at her and mouthed the words 'thank you' and Ri Ah just shrugged.

 

"Let's get out of here girls, we have songs to practice." Ri Ah said, leading the girls out, "You're welcome to tag along, sunbae deul." She called out before, leaving the room.

 

"We shall follow them," Sunggyu said as the others filed out. "Don't go pass one hour, okay? I don't want Ri Ah to be mad or get in trouble." He said before he was the last one to leave the room.

 

Myungsoo turned to Aya Mi, "Shall I take you to see Moonsoo now?" He asked her.

 

"Yes, please, Myungsoo oppa."Aya Mi smiled up at him and took his hand.

 

"Kaja!" Myungsoo cracked a smile that not many people have seen before.

 

They went to the cafe across the street and Myungsoo texted Moonsoo to come over.

 

Moonsoo came quickly, in a huff. Aya Mi decided to surprise Moonsoo and sat with her back facing the door.

 

"What is so important, Hyung? I was in the middle of the radio show for school?" Moonsoo said angrily towards Myungsoo. He didn't even turn once to the girl across the way, until she started giggling.

 

Moonsoo her and then glared at Myungsoo, "You're on a date and you called me here!" He half shouted.

 

"I'm not on a date, Moonsoo. Look at her again." Myungsoo said calmly.

 

Moonsoo turned towards Aya Mi again and studied her carefully. She looked really familiar... He then moved closer and sat on the chair right next to hers, he finally noticed that they had the same eyes. Just like how he had the same eyes as Myungsoo.

 

"Aya... Mi... Is that you...." he stammered, reaching out to touch her face to make sure that this was real. It wasn't a dream.

 

"Neh, Moonsoo oppa.. I didn't pass away in the fire. I'm here, and a part of Limitless." Aya Mi said softly, tears falling down her cheeks gently.

 

"Aniya," Moonsoo said, tearing up as well, "I'm just glad that you're okay. And that you're safe." He cupped her face gently to wipe away her tears and pulled her in for a hug.

 

Myungsoo came around the other side of the table and hugged his little sister too. There was nowhere else in the whole world that could contain as much love as there was between the three of them.

 

Slowly, they let go of each other. "So how much longer can both of you stay out?" Moonsoo asked.

 

Myungsoo checked his phone, "20 more minutes." He said.

 

"Okay, let's share a cake together, neh, Mimi?" Moonsoo asked, before standing up to order the cake.

 

"Thank you, Myungsoo oppa." Aya Mi said after Moonsoo left.

 

"It's nothing, Mimi. We both missed you a lot." Myungsoo shrugged.

 

Moonsoo came back with a slice of strawberry cheesecake but the slice looked twice the normal size.

 

"I asked for double, since the three of us are sharing. As long as it goes equally, neither of you cheat diets." Moonsoo explained.

 

"Thank you, Moonsoo oppa!" Aya Mi said happily, before taking a fork and taking the first bite.

 

She squealed happily, loving the cake very much. Her brothers just looked at her, chuckling.

 

Finally, they were complete again. They had Aya Mi in their lives again, she was forever their baby sister, and they would do whatever it takes to protect her.

 

Soon, the cake was gone and Myungsoo and Aya Mi had to go back to Woollim.

 

"We shall meet again soon, Mimi. I promise." Moonsoo told her firmly.

 

"Arasseo, oppa, maybe I can see you backstage at our next show. I know Ri Ah unni will help me convince Jiyoung unni to let you in." Aya Mi smiled up at Moonsoo before giving him a hug and saying goodbye.

 

"I could get Moonsoo in too, you know." Myungsoo said softly on their way back to Woollim. "If he wanted to come."

 

"Chincha? Okay, for our first Lupin stage then?" Aya Mi asked, squealing.

 

"Arasseo, you will see Moonsoo there, I promise." Myungsoo assured her.

 

He walked her back to the practice room and before departing he kissed her forehead.

 

The rest of Infinite was waiting for him at the end of the hallway for their next schedule.

 

Aya Mi stepped inside the practice room just as everyone else was warming up.

 

"Had fun, Aya?" Ri Ah asked her, before she stepped into position.

 

"Yes, I did, unni." Aya Mi answered, putting her stuff down then stepping into her place.

 

"Good, now let's practice." Ri Ah the music as Limitless perfected their dance routine for their next stage.

 

They wanted to earn their 99% synchronization titles and fast.

 

Author's Note:

I wanted Aya Mi to meet Moonsoo.

Plus it establishes the sibling relationship.

And Ri Ah's mind reading skills of Myungsoo. :D

Next is Lupin stage :D then, random things~ Which may or may not include drama~~

Also, just for your information, so far, the 23 chapters and future parts that I have written is about 60k words. :O

Expect a long and fun-filled story~ ;D