April Birthday Party

Limitless

 

“Ready?” Asami asked everyone.

“Of course, silly. Come on, Asami-chan.” Chan Ah said, as they opened the door holding two cakes in their hands.

It was a small surprise, sorta, Ri Ah had already figured it out and requested blueberry cheesecake for her cake.

“Saengil chukha hamnida! Saengil chukha hamnida!” They sang as they entered the room, surprising Aya Mi and Ri Ah was just playing along.

“Awww.. You guys are so sweet.” She said playfully.

“Yah! You figured it out, so stop it already.” Jiyoung unni chided.

“Neh, unni.” Ri Ah said softly.

“You knew unni?” Aya Mi turned to her.

“Of course I did. They were so obvious. Asami was a little too excited lately and everything was a bit too quiet around our birthdays.” Ri Ah told her.

“Aish. Next time tell me! I want my own cake!” Aya Mi sighed.

“Are you saying that I didn’t pick the right cake for you?” Myungsoo asked as Infinite also walked into the room.

“Okay, that I didn’t see coming.” Ri Ah told Aya Mi.

“Myungsoo oppa!!” Aya Mi ran up to hug her older brother.

“Saengil chukha hamnida.” He said softly, presenting her with a nicely wrapped box.

“You wrap this yourself, oppa?” She asked playfully, taking it.

“Yah! You think that lowly of me?” Myungsoo pouted.

“Ani. Just wondering.” Aya Mi smiled at him as she opened it. She found a new pair of high tops inside. Like NEW as in not in stores yet.

“How did you get this?” She asked him.

“You’ll see in a few weeks.” He told her cryptically, “Now, go, maknae has a present for you too.” Myungsoo pushed her towards Sungjong as he walked towards Ri Ah.

Aya Mi took the last few steps to close the gap between her and Sungjong.

“Hi, Sungjong oppa.” Aya Mi greeted.

“Saengil chukha hamnida.” He replied back to her cutely.

“So, Myungsoo oppa said you have a present for me?” She asked him.

“One at a time. You just got one from Myungsoo hyung. You have to wait for mine.” Sungjong tutted.

“Oppa... It’s my birthday party!!” Aya Mi insisted.

“It’s your party with Ri Ah noona.” He corrected.

“Aish, you.” Aya Mi said, walking off.

“Here.” Sungjong said, pulling her back and holding out a small gift box.

Aya Mi took it with a triumphant smile and opened it. It was a pendant with a treble clef and music note on it.

It also happened to be the one she saw when she was walking to her MC schedule. But Sungjong wasn’t there.

“How did you--”

“I have my ways.” Sungjong winked at her, as he helped her put it around her neck.

~ ∞ ~

Myungsoo approached Ri Ah just as she cut herself a personal slice of the cheesecake she requested from Jiyoung unni.

“Saengil chukha hamnida.” He said softly into her ear causing her to smile.

“Thank you, Myungsoo oppa.” She said shyly.

“I have a present for you. But it has to until after Jiyoung noona gives the rest of group their presents as well.” Myungsoo told her.

“Gather around, Limitless!” Jiyoung unni said walking into the room.

The seven girls moved into a circle around their manager.

“Here is a present for you all. Since all of you will wear the necklaces first. And Infinite refuses to wear their own unless you wear yours first.” Jiyoung unni explained as she passed around 6 boxes to all the girls.

They opened it revealing the letter L like their first intro was Limit before.

“Thank you unni!!” The maknae line cheered as everyone else smiled and helped each other put theirs on.

“Unni?” Ri Ah asked slightly confused as to why she didn’t get one.

“Yours is right here.” Myungsoo said, handing her a small velvet box with a bow on it. “But don’t open it until we’re gone.” He whispered to her.

“Okay.” Ri Ah agreed mindlessly as she moved towards the corner and hid from everyone to sneak a peek.

“Yah, you promised.” Myungsoo warned her as she was about to open it.

“Aish. Okay!” Ri Ah gave it to Jaeyeon so Ri Ah would make sure that it remained unopened.

But Jaeyeon didn’t make a promise and she took a peek.

There was an Infinite sign next to her L. Jaeyeon smiled until her cheeks hurt and showed Dongwoo as well.

“WOOOO!!” He cheered as they showed everyone else, but Ri Ah.

 

Author's Note:
And this might be my last update of the day. T.T
I am going over my boyfriend's house for dinner~~ :)
Enjoy ^^V Love you all :)
This week was just a busy week and I'm adjusting to the new schedule of mine~~